Author Topic: Santorum says he ‘almost threw up’ after reading JFK speech on separation of chu  (Read 1479 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
3333, why didn't you attack me when I brought this up in the other thread?  You didn't have any problems with me talking about it then, but all of a sudden I'm a fucking hypocrite today for talking about it?  WTF?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Well, go for your max vengeance... get it out of your system... Teach those Obama voters you hate so much a lesson.  All we're doing here right now is vetting the candidates and trying to get the best guy for the job AND the best guy to beat Obama.  If you just want the best guy to piss off libs, whatever. ::)

I want RP, but would settle for Zodiak Killer if he could beat obama in the polls.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3333, why didn't you attack me when I brought this up in the other thread?  You didn't have any problems with me talking about it then, but all of a sudden I'm a fucking hypocrite today for talking about it?  WTF?

Because I was busting your balls.   Relax Chief. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I want RP, but would settle for Zodiak Killer if he could beat obama in the polls.  
You say this over and over and over and over.  We all know it very well now, you can stop saying it, we have it memorized lol.  What's wrong with others talking about this stuff?  If you don't give a shit, that's your business, don't post in the thread if you don't give a rats ass who wins lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Because I was busting your balls.   Relax Chief.  
bullshit, no you were not.  I thought you were kidding at first but after reading the whole post, you were not kidding.  I've read way to much of your shit to not know by now.  You were serious when you jumped me in this thread over Obama.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL: "The only difference between Sharia Santorum and Mullah Omar is that Santorum can't grow a beard and the Mullah can't rock a sweater-vest."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Obama has stated that he prays to God. That he uses Biblical scripture to determine how he will govern certain aspects of the economy and who knows what else.

Yet, that will not prevent some here from voting for him. AGAIN!!!

There is a problem with this?  Yet, there isn't a problem when other politicians claims God talks to them and tells them what to do?

Perhaps in your Jeus universe the hypocrisy of this won't stand out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
There is a problem with this?  Yet, there isn't a problem when other politicians claims God talks to them and tells them what to do?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Poor baby.... photoshop meltdown I see.

You really haven't had a happy day in your life have you?  No one can be so bitter and self loathing otherwise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
and when judges start letting muslims stone each other in muslim neighborhoods...

well, maybe poor ricky can at least not feel sick.  after all, religion can be in lawmaking right?  Wait, it has to be HIS religion?

GTFO

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Because I was busting your balls.   Relax Chief. 

Not really.  You just got backed in a fucking corner where you could lie/cry/whine your way out when challenged and tried the old "just kidding" excuse you have used ad nauseam.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yes, there is you liberal moron.

Liberals and Democrats have condemened the GOP over the years for being too religious. Putting fears into the minds of the people by painting the Republicans as these religious zealots who will change laws at a whim based on the Bible. Do you get it now, you stupid troll?  It is what the left has always complained about and what they use constantly to ridicule any GOP nominee that professed any faith in GOD.

Now a stupid moronic liberal, such as yourself, sits in the oval office and states that he prays to the same GOD that some in the GOP claim they believe in. The same God that is called a myth by the same people who hold the same political idealogy. That same idiot in the oval office claims that he will do what many of you criticized the GOP of TRYING to do. TO CHANGE PUBLIC POLICY ACCORDING TO WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS OR ACCORDING TO HIS OWN ERRONEOUS INTERPRETATION.

Yet you morons don't see your hypocrisy. All of the sudden it's fine for a politician to pray to a mythical figure and to apply that god's teachings to the economic situation that faces this country.

A Republican that does the same thing is considered a whack job. A Dem does it, "OH, what's wrong with it? Others have done it!"

You are an idiot, you nutless fag.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
^^  Look at the meltdown this Tinkerbell is going through.  HAHAHAHAHA

Two brain cells due to God's Inbreeding Program and one of them devoted to Jesus, and this is what we get.  Hypocrisy is like a bear trap when you get your foot stuck in it little retardario. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
^^  Look at the meltdown this Tinkerbell is going through.  HAHAHAHAHA

Two brain cells due to God's Inbreeding Program and one of them devoted to Jesus, and this is what we get.  Hypocrisy is like a bear trap when you get your foot stuck in it little retardario. 

You calling anyone tinkerbelle is priceless considering your affinity for obama, barney frank, et al. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

You calling anyone tinkerbelle is priceless considering your affinity for obama, barney frank, et al. 

I'm not the one with shirtless pics of Barney Frank on my hard drive.  That would be you.  What kind of man would keep photos of a naked fag on his hard drive.  Tell us please since you have first hand experience.

I heard he is marrying his boyfriend.  Are you upset about that?  I know you have a thing for him.  Does your imaginary girlfriend know about your little secret picture stash of him?