Author Topic: How much should I charge  (Read 6003 times)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: How much should I charge
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2012, 04:27:40 AM »
Shame on me indeed I just made $8,000 for pretending to be a gangster I should go to hollywood laughing all the way to the bank ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2012, 04:38:22 AM »
So here is the deal a client mine who is into real estate is owed commissions of $20,000 from an agent who sold a house and they where supposed to split the commision but they made the deal on a handshake and now the guy is giving him the run around and he wants me to scare the guy into paying him the money, I have never done something like this before so for you guys who do this kind of thing how much should i charge.

today you can not do it unles you are the law,, th eonly ones who can do i tnow day are law officers that work for goverment,, if you are regular joe.. you cant do it you will be thrown to jail,,,this is what generation nothingness brought with it ..the inability to do nothing! in good ole day you can come break someone teeth...now day you will go to jail and or be killed since most cary weapens

i hope you lik egeneration nothingness politicaly corect approach,, by the way obama will most likly be chose again as president of americana...which should tell you a thing or 2 about the situation of americana ,,

generation nothingness RULE it,, whites are second to black,, policitcaly corect is the only way accepted,, and overall humanity is losing its course slowly but safly into complete distruction

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2012, 04:41:16 AM »
Our own late Keith/Onlyme/Noworries actually confessed to felony assault on these pages...

i collected for a short time.  I had to do some things that I thought I would never do to someone.  I put in my mind that the person I was collecting from owed me the money.  In fact one guy was being a little of a dick when I went to his house.  his wife was there in the doorway.  He said some shit and tried to close the door on me.  I grabbed him and told him in a nice voice that I didn't get paid unless he paid his debt.  I then told him I ALWAYS get paid.  It must have worked because he literally drove about 100 miles and paid the guy the $6000 the next day after ignoring him for several weeks.  I ended up snapping one guys arm over my knee right after he had just finished in a bowling league.  I waited by his car.  Explained in my own way the other arm will be worse if he didn't pay.  he too seemed to get the point.  The worst part that after that incident people were coming to the club I worked at asking me to break peoples arms or legs and how much would I charge.  I swear it is better being a lover than fighter.  Take it from me.  But, if someone did something serious to any of my kids or grandkids I would find it pretty easy to torture them enough and then lose them.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2012, 04:44:19 AM »
today you can not do it unles you are the law,, th eonly ones who can do i tnow day are law officers that work for goverment,, if you are regular joe.. you cant do it you will be thrown to jail,,,this is what generation nothingness brought with it ..the inability to do nothing! in good ole day you can come break someone teeth...now day you will go to jail and or be killed since most cary weapens

i hope you lik egeneration nothingness politicaly corect approach,, by the way obama will most likly be chose again as president of americana...which should tell you a thing or 2 about the situation of americana ,,

generation nothingness RULE it,, whites are second to black,, policitcaly corect is the only way accepted,, and overall humanity is losing its course slowly but safly into complete distruction

gh15 approved

Are you actually lamenting that Battery is less tolerated?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2012, 04:48:23 AM »

Are you actually lamenting that Battery is less tolerated?

dont understand the english ,, but! what i say is that when i colected back in 90s and we were sent by the big fellas remember my story from bible it ws real ,, even then it waas had to be with permission from law,,kieth was talking 70s and 80,,diff times,, now day not a chance you wil br either drag to jail ,, or killed most fellass today have weapons or police in a second are around,, again americana is diff....other countries maybe able to still ,, but americana ...no the americano law is crazy for things like that,, even mafia which im femilair wth very much! very very much! even they cant do it now dya ,, take them lots of effort and they get fucked somehow

generation nothingness and the electronic media made it imposible to do it now day ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2012, 05:08:59 AM »
dont understand the english ,, but! what i say is that when i colected back in 90s and we were sent by the big fellas remember my story from bible it ws real ,, even then it waas had to be with permission from law,,kieth was talking 70s and 80,,diff times,, now day not a chance you wil br either drag to jail ,, or killed most fellass today have weapons or police in a second are around,, again americana is diff....other countries maybe able to still ,, but americana ...no the americano law is crazy for things like that,, even mafia which im femilair wth very much! very very much! even they cant do it now dya ,, take them lots of effort and they get fucked somehow

generation nothingness and the electronic media made it imposible to do it now day ,,

gh15 approved

• Are you actually lamenting     that      Battery                               is less tolerated?
  •                   expressing regret        beating the crap out of someone

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #56 on: February 29, 2012, 05:12:27 AM »
No i wont i have a plan i am going to call him telling him that i want to sell a house, then get into his car like we are going to look at the house when we get to a lonely part of the road i will say that i want to pee then i will get out of the car drag him out of the car and give me a serious talk with a mean look on my face.

kidnapping and extortion....the retard levels continually rise....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: February 29, 2012, 05:20:54 AM »
  • Are you actually lamenting     that      Battery                               is less tolerated?
  •                   expressing regret        beating the crap out of someone

i believe in cleaning bodybuild from the filt that is around it,, that include al the narcotic addicts ,, all the felons who served time for serious crimes and all the addicts that took this sport and got it to be the shit stink it is now day ...bodybuild is not a sport now...it used to be a sport back in the 60s 70s it was a sport...in the 80s too it was a sport ,, it was...no you didnt competre against a team but you first and formost trained and then enhanced body with hormones and lots of them but it went together..you actualy lifted serious weight,, you tried....you trained!

now day bodybuild became a joke ,, a real sad joke ,, you have fella that should never have this fake muscle walking around with this fake muscle due to them being bored with narcotics and moving on to hormones...and doign it all in one big soup

this is what i regret about...i regret about the fact i did not quit bodybuild back in  mid 90s to completely  beome gh15 then

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 29, 2012, 05:23:19 AM »
heres the best bet , its a full proof plan! get his phone number make a few threatening text messages, and then in the middle of the night snatch his dog or cat from his back yard and send him messages and threatening messages with pics of a gun to his pets head telling him " if you dont have my money , the dog or cat gets it. " that should work and nobody gets hurt its a win win situation.
i

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 29, 2012, 09:19:09 AM »
i believe in cleaning bodybuild from the filt that is around it,, that include al the narcotic addicts ,, all the felons who served time for serious crimes and all the addicts that took this sport and got it to be the shit stink it is now day ...bodybuild is not a sport now...it used to be a sport back in the 60s 70s it was a sport...in the 80s too it was a sport ,, it was...no you didnt competre against a team but you first and formost trained and then enhanced body with hormones and lots of them but it went together..you actualy lifted serious weight,, you tried....you trained!

now day bodybuild became a joke ,, a real sad joke ,, you have fella that should never have this fake muscle walking around with this fake muscle due to them being bored with narcotics and moving on to hormones...and doign it all in one big soup

this is what i regret about...i regret about the fact i did not quit bodybuild back in  mid 90s to completely  beome gh15 then

gh15 approved

While the feelings told in the above post tell of a goal to expose the dirty confidence tricksters that prey upon weight trainees who want to be very muscular…

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

It is the above two posts that unless I am mistaken,…you are telling of sadness that beating the crap out of someone is less tolerated?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2012, 09:25:06 AM »
heres the best bet , its a full proof plan! get his phone number make a few threatening text messages, and then in the middle of the night snatch his dog or cat from his back yard and send him messages and threatening messages with pics of a gun to his pets head telling him " if you dont have my money , the dog or cat gets it. " that should work and nobody gets hurt its a win win situation.

I am afraid that this is not a good plan...because even if you can rationalize threatening his pets...you are stealing his domesticated animals...and to compound the faulty logic you are giving him photographs and a written message threatening those pets and documenting the theft.