Author Topic: Seriously, what has this world come to?  (Read 13354 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Seriously, what has this world come to?
« Reply #125 on: February 29, 2012, 11:51:06 PM »

Where in nature do males of the species go around banging each other in the arse, even though some animals display homosexual behaviour, I dont think they fuck each other in the arse.

first..    find me an animal that cooks its food, reads books, drives an automobile, or who exercises for cosmetic reasons ..

secondly..  yes, many different kind of animals have been observed to engage in homosexual anal intercourse..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #126 on: March 01, 2012, 12:16:21 AM »
    ;D   ;D   ;D    the fact is, the majority of people who are outspokenly against homosexuality are doing so as a rebellion against homosexual desires they have inside themselves but are ashamed of.
That tired old cliche that all the old fags come up with in the hope they can sway some poor naive hetero dude. I am an admitted homophobic and i have searched every ounce of my being for some homosexual genetic material, but sorry fags, but man flesh makes me crawl, the very thought sickens me.  It is obvious to me that some men don't feel the same repulsion.  When I was younger I lot of gay dudes used to hit on me, I literally felt sick.  Nothing compares to the soft, warm inviting flesh of a sexy woman.  I think fags just like to fantasize about all the unavailable man meat and make up cliches like homophobes are repressed homo's - Oh Brother, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2012, 12:40:13 AM »
Not enough Ugandan sailors in this thread....
P

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2012, 01:39:16 AM »
i think god exists.

and i think if god exists he most definitely is good.

i have written endlessly about my thoughts on those questions.  ill try to give a brief summary.

if god exists, then i do not think life ends when we die, but in some sense that is when life begins. lif eon this earth, from the moment we are born and start to learn and live.. this life would be a testing ground, a development area for new souls to learn how to become mature, good, benevolent souls. to learn how to be a good friend. to experience pain and suffering and sorrow in order to learn to appreciate happiness and pleasure and comfort.  the "evils" of this world would be in place for us to experience negatives so that when we enter gods kingdom we can work to maintain the infinite positivity.

or soemthing like that.

I did not know this about you. It shows how easy it is to project one's bias and conclude an incorrect assumption about a person. This is indeed a surprising revelation. Not assuming you care, but you have risen in my opinion. Now I just hold you with a sort of benevolent contempt.

If you should take my advice and kill yourself you can rest assured that I will not piss on your grave.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2012, 01:46:55 AM »
That tired old cliche that all the old fags come up with in the hope they can sway some poor naive hetero dude. I am an admitted homophobic and i have searched every ounce of my being for some homosexual genetic material, but sorry fags, but man flesh makes me crawl, the very thought sickens me.  It is obvious to me that some men don't feel the same repulsion.  When I was younger I lot of gay dudes used to hit on me, I literally felt sick.  Nothing compares to the soft, warm inviting flesh of a sexy woman.  I think fags just like to fantasize about all the unavailable man meat and make up cliches like homophobes are repressed homo's - Oh Brother, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY! It's come to the point where I don't even ignore those comments. It just doesn't register anymore. "Not supporting the homosexual agenda means you're really a fag. Supporting the homosexual agenda means you're really a fag." These activist queers just so want everybody to be fags. They can't just be content living their own life style. They have to cram it down everybody's throat.

Gay parades -- oh, brother.