Author Topic: George W has IQ of 91 according to study  (Read 10887 times)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Re: George W has IQ of 91 according to study
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2012, 12:50:48 AM »
Average IQ of various professions:
Professors and researchers.......131, 134
Physicians and surgeons............128
Lawyers................. .......................1 28
Accountants............. .....................119 , 128
Engineers (civil and mechanical)125
School teachers................ ............121, 123
General managers in business...122
Education administrators.......... ..122
Stenographers........... ...................119, 121
Pharmacists............. .....................120
Nurses.................. ........................ .119
Senior clerks.................. ..............118
Managers, production.............. ...118
Clerks (general)........................ ...118
Managers, miscellaneous........... 116
Cashiers................ .......................1 16
Foremen, industrial.............. ........114
Salesmen................ .....................114
Clerks.................. ........................ .112
Electricians............ ......................10 9
Policemen............... .....................108
Mechanics............... .....................106
Machine operator................ ........105
Store managers................ ..........103
Shopkeepers............. ..................103
Butchers................ .......................1 03
Carpenters, construction............ 102
Warehouse men..................... ......98  HW :D
Carpenters and cabinet makers.97
Machine operator................ .........97
Cooks and bakers.................. ......97
Drivers, truck and van...................97
Laborers................ ........................ 96
Small farmers................. ...............96
Gardeners............... ......................95
Unskilled laborer................. ..........90 GW ;D
Factory packers and sorters........85

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2012, 01:17:16 AM »
The guy earned mega bucks, he went to Yale and then got an MBA at harvard law school and owns massive property
I don't care how stupid you think he is, he's doing better in life than 99% of people and if that isn't "smart" I don't know what is

Having an IQ of 130, living in your parents basement programming useless shit and being a virgin isn't smart, sorry

Right, and he had no step stool to get whatever he needed. Like GWs parents basement is the same as any of ours.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 04:39:31 AM »
Hmm. Pretty indirect measuring of Presidential IQ. I'd say he was probably closer to average than below average. Certainly no Wilson or Jefferson. 

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 05:05:11 AM »
So Jimmy Carter had a high IQ, what a great President he was ::) I'm sure the annointed one we have in office right now would be off the charts for IQ as well, and he is doing almost as good as Carter. Not sticking up for Bush, but this "study" is obviously slanted left. For the Dems as a whole to be 30 points higher than the Pubs seems to stick out just a little bit. And a lot of those numbers, especially Clintons, seem awfully high.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 05:19:26 AM »
bush is one dumb ####

And the guy that occupies the White House now is such a sharp tack.. Oh Brother.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2012, 06:03:57 AM »
THE BEEF recalls a presidential debate where the moderator told Kerry that Bush's IQ was higher then his.  Kerry responded . . . " good for him "

The 91 is bullshit. And oh yes, Vince Basile's IQ is off the charts, the highest in recorded history. It's a fact.

THE BEEF

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 06:14:10 AM »
You don't become the most powerful man in the world with an IQ of 91
How naive you are!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 06:32:58 AM »
I call bullshit, there is no way in hell a man as dumb as george Bush could score as high as 91 on an IQ test, the man was quite simply a retard, please dont make me scour youtube for proof of this mans deep level of retardness.
V

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 06:53:22 AM »
The liberal media and the democrates labeled Bush as dumb and as usual the masses of truly dumb people went along with it.  One of the most effective weapons democrates use is put a tag on a threat as stupid.  It has been done time after time. 

Obama won't release his college grades. I wonder why?

The average IQ of professions is isane. One example is a pharmacist needs so many chemistry courses like organic chemistry. Next time you see a pharmacist in NJ they average 150K with a little over time. If it's so easy become one.  A cashier has a higher IQ than a cop? Maybe a little cop hating went into that one. Maybe in bum fuck sticks but in NJ there isn't a northern Jersey cop that doesn't over 100K. I suggest that all these cashiers take the test and go to the academy because they are wasting their time making minimum wage. Another is lawyers and surgeons have the same IQ? Are you kidding? Going through law school is a joke compared to becoming a surgeon.  What a crock of shit that list is.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2012, 02:13:30 PM »
The liberal media and the democrates labeled Bush as dumb and as usual the masses of truly dumb people went along with it.  One of the most effective weapons democrates use is put a tag on a threat as stupid.  It has been done time after time.  

Obama won't release his college grades. I wonder why?

The average IQ of professions is insane. One example is a pharmacist needs so many chemistry courses like organic chemistry. Next time you see a pharmacist in NJ they average 150K with a little over time. If it's so easy become one.  A cashier has a higher IQ than a cop? Maybe a little cop hating went into that one. Maybe in bum fuck sticks but in NJ there isn't a northern Jersey cop that doesn't over 100K. I suggest that all these cashiers take the test and go to the academy because they are wasting their time making minimum wage. Another is lawyers and surgeons have the same IQ? Are you kidding? Going through law school is a joke compared to becoming a surgeon.  What a crock of shit that list is.
George Bush was incredibly dumb, the man could barely string two words together, I knew the first time I ever heard him speak he was a literal retard - who cares if his opposition labelled him dumb - the fact is, George Bush is a semi retard, he may fool the average dumb American, but men with intelligence, just see a complete retard - if you voted at anytime for bush in any election, well, sorry that either makes you a retard lover or just simple a retard.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2012, 02:22:45 PM »
George Bush was incredibly dumb, the man could barely string two words together, I knew the first time I ever heard him speak he was a literal retard - who cares if his opposition labelled him dumb - the fact is, George Bush is a semi retard, he may fool the average dumb American, but men with intelligence, just see a complete retard - if you voted at anytime for bush in any election, well, sorry that either makes you a retard lover or just simple a retard.

Yeah, I don't get why people are in such denial. Clearly this guy is mentally deficient. He demonstrated HALF the vocabulary of other presidents, and can't even put together a coherent thought  ;D 91 btw is low-average. Average range is 90-110. Not hard to believe he has low-average intelligence at all.

And again, Jimmy Carter actually DID release his real IQ scores--showing a verifiable 176!! The think tank was so accurate, that they estimated 175 for him.

I'm more of a Ron Paul guy myself (I see Republicans/Dems as two sides of the same coin, creating the illusion of choice),
but I can definitely see Republicans being less intellectually endowed than dems.

I'd guess Obama to be between 120-130. But I'm no expert like this think tank of smart people devoted to determining such things.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2012, 02:23:38 PM »
I call bullshit too.  

Although intelligence is roughly measured by IQ...functional intelligence, instinct, motivation and wisdom make people more successful than having a super high IQ.  These are not measured well on standard IQ tests.  Many people with extremely high IQs are socially awkward, can't related well to people or manage them, all vital to success in the real world.  Several people I have worked with & have worked for have lower IQs than I but easily surpassed me and many other docs as far as being successful...business skill, running a company, calculated risks, pay.  This happens all the time.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2012, 02:24:44 PM »
I'm more of a Ron Paul guy too...especially supporting his general ideas.  He may not be the best president but makes a lot of sense.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 02:27:59 PM »
Not standardized IQ tests = not actual IQ.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2012, 02:29:38 PM »
If Bush really had a 91 IQ, he wouldn't have been able to read the teleprompter as well as he did. Hell Obama has are tough time with it. I'm guessing a 90 IQ would be someone like Paris Hilton...She's probably in the 85 to 90 range.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2012, 02:32:02 PM »
The liberal media and the democrates labeled Bush as dumb and as usual the masses of truly dumb people went along with it.  One of the most effective weapons democrates use is put a tag on a threat as stupid.  It has been done time after time. 

Plus, a lot of them claim he was the dumbest President ever, while simutanelously crediting him for the biggest cover up l in American history (911).
Y

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2012, 02:34:51 PM »
clinton 182 IQ and einstein about 165 what a fucking joke
all this IQ tests are joke

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2012, 02:37:54 PM »
Plus, a lot of them claim he was the dumbest President ever, while simutanelously crediting him for the biggest cover up l in American history (911).

Not true at all. The conspiracy theorist believe he was put in place because he was dumb and therefore easy to manipulate--and probably unaware of what was going on behind the scenes. Dick Cheney was the brains behind the presidency. Bush was a front.

If Bush really had a 91 IQ, he wouldn't have been able to read the teleprompter as well as he did. Hell Obama has are tough time with it. I'm guessing a 90 IQ would be someone like Paris Hilton...She's probably in the 85 to 90 range.

Bullshit. You guys are acting like an IQ of 91 means mentally retarded. 90 is the bottom of the average spectrum ie--low-average.
91 seems about right for Bush.

clinton 182 IQ and einstein about 165 what a fucking joke
all this IQ tests are joke

Did you read that Carter has a verifiable IQ of 176?? Carter is a super brain.
Not hard at all to believe the president of the biggest power in history (pre-Bush dynasty) is super intelligent.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2012, 02:38:12 PM »
That would make him 91 points above Obama.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2012, 02:40:03 PM »
Not true at all. The conspiracy theorist believe he was put in place because he was dumb and therefore easy to manipulate--and probably unaware of what was going on behind the scenes. Dick Cheney was the brains behind the presidency. Bush was a front.
Bush wasn't a patsy, but there is a reason why the Secret Service name for Cheney was 'Edgar.'    ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2012, 02:40:26 PM »
Easily the DUMBEST president of all time.  :(

!

MikMaq

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2012, 02:41:16 PM »
91 sounds about right, he was just an average guy, with a shitty verbal skills, we all know this how the fuck is this a surprize. Anyhow iq tests mean fuck all.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2012, 02:45:41 PM »
The six Republican presidents of the past 50 years had an average IQ of 115.5, with President Nixon having the highest at 155. President George W. Bush rated the lowest of all the Republicans with an IQ of 91.

The six Democratic presidents of the past 50 years had an average IQ of 156, with President Clinton having the highest IQ, at 182. President Lyndon B. Johnson was rated the lowest of all the Democrats with an IQ of 126. No president other than Carter [D] has released his actual IQ (176). Note the institute measured him at 175.

Among comments made concerning the specific testing of President G.W. Bush, his low ratings are due to his apparently difficult command of the English language in public statements, his limited use of vocabulary [6,500 words for Bush versus an average of 11,000 words for other presidents], his lack of scholarly achievements other than a basic MBA, and an absence of any body of work which could be studied on an intellectual basis.

The complete report documents the methods and procedures used to arrive at these ratings, including depth of sentence structure and voice stress confidence analysis.

"All the Presidents prior to George W. Bush had a least one book under their belt, and most had written several white papers during their education or early careers. Not so with President Bush," Dr. Lovenstein said. "He has no published works or writings, which made it more difficult to arrive at an assessment. We relied more heavily on transcripts of his unscripted public speaking."

The Lowenstein Institute of Scranton, Pennsylvania think tank includes high caliber historians, psychiatrists, sociologists, scientists in human behavior, and psychologists. Among their ranks are Dr. Werner R. Lovenstein, world-renowned sociologist, and Professor Patricia F.Dilliams, a world-respected psychiatrist. For more information on the Lovenstein Institute, go to
s

This has been refutted. Clinton IQ 182? Actually, he scored 135 on the WAIS, which is equivalent to 137 on the Stanford-Binet, which is very high but by no means exceptional. IQ 182 would be the IQ of someone like Gauss or David Hilbert, that is, a really, really brilliant mathematician on a level above even a typical Fields Medal winner. IQ 155 is the average for Nobelists in the sciences, so Clinton would have an IQ almost two standard deviations above a physics Nobelist? I think not.

The most intelligent U.S president was Lincon with IQ 153, followed by Thomas Jefferson at 145 and Nixon at 143. Stop throwing around these ridiculous numbers. I am by no means conservative, but the media is clearly liberal and obviously propagandates the myth that Democratic presidents are vastly more intelligent than Republican presidents. Democratic presidents are smarter than Republican presidents, but the difference is small. Politicians are usually not very smart people. The kind of man who is drawn towards power is usually not an intellectual type.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2012, 02:54:51 PM »
 This has been refutted. Clinton IQ 182? Actually, he scored 135 on the WAIS, which is equivalent to 137 on the Stanford-Binet, which is very high but by no means exceptional. IQ 182 would be the IQ of someone like Gauss or David Hilbert, that is, a really, really brilliant mathematician on a level above even a typical Fields Medal winner. IQ 155 is the average for Nobelists in the sciences, so Clinton would have an IQ almost two standard deviations above a physics Nobelist? I think not.

The most intelligent U.S president was Lincon with IQ 153, followed by Thomas Jefferson at 145 and Nixon at 143. Stop throwing around these ridiculous numbers. I am by no means conservative, but the media is clearly liberal and obviously propagandates the myth that Democratic presidents are vastly more intelligent than Republican presidents. Democratic presidents are smarter than Republican presidents, but the difference is small. Politicians are usually not very smart people. The kind of man who is drawn towards power is usually not an intellectual type.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I agree in regards to Clinton. 182 is incredibly high. 137 sounds right.
However, Carter has a verifiable IQ of 176. He was better suited to be an intellectual than a leader.
I think the rest are fairly accurate.

He was educated in the Plains public schools, attended Georgia Southwestern College and the Georgia Institute of Technology, and received a B.S. degree from the United States Naval Academy in 1946. In the Navy he became a submariner, serving in both the Atlantic and Pacific fleets and rising to the rank of lieutenant. Chosen by Admiral Hyman Rickover for the nuclear submarine program, he was assigned to Schenectady, N.Y., where he took graduate work at Union College in reactor technology and nuclear physics, and served as senior officer of the pre-commissioning crew of the Seawolf, the second nuclear submarine.

For those that don't know, Rickover was instrumental in developing nuclear propulsion.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2012, 03:07:03 PM »
The six Republican presidents of the past 50 years had an average IQ of 115.5, with President Nixon having the highest at 155. President George W. Bush rated the lowest of all the Republicans with an IQ of 91.

The six Democratic presidents of the past 50 years had an average IQ of 156, with President Clinton having the highest IQ, at 182. President Lyndon B. Johnson was rated the lowest of all the Democrats with an IQ of 126. No president other than Carter [D] has released his actual IQ (176). Note the institute measured him at 175.

Among comments made concerning the specific testing of President G.W. Bush, his low ratings are due to his apparently difficult command of the English language in public statements, his limited use of vocabulary [6,500 words for Bush versus an average of 11,000 words for other presidents], his lack of scholarly achievements other than a basic MBA, and an absence of any body of work which could be studied on an intellectual basis.

The complete report documents the methods and procedures used to arrive at these ratings, including depth of sentence structure and voice stress confidence analysis.

"All the Presidents prior to George W. Bush had a least one book under their belt, and most had written several white papers during their education or early careers. Not so with President Bush," Dr. Lovenstein said. "He has no published works or writings, which made it more difficult to arrive at an assessment. We relied more heavily on transcripts of his unscripted public speaking."

The Lowenstein Institute of Scranton, Pennsylvania think tank includes high caliber historians, psychiatrists, sociologists, scientists in human behavior, and psychologists. Among their ranks are Dr. Werner R. Lovenstein, world-renowned sociologist, and Professor Patricia F.Dilliams, a world-respected psychiatrist. For more information on the Lovenstein Institute, go to

that seems a little high for w
F