Author Topic: Yes, I'm still working out  (Read 33086 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: Yes, I'm still working out
« Reply #150 on: February 29, 2012, 06:48:32 AM »

ask   retired  Pro bodybuilders and NPC  competitors in Cali ..whats their trt prescribed dosage?? 200-300mgs ..I have talked to a few and a very knowledgeable -famous  fella on PROMUSCLE he confirmed this to me but u can run what u want...but 300mgs is ideal in all aspects....... end of discussion

He lied to you and you bought it ;)

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: February 29, 2012, 09:45:30 AM »
For example Orton made between 3 and 4 last year.

Anyway...the base salary is one thing... That could be 1, 2, 3 million at most... But they're getting extra with every matches, TLC matches double money and so on , so on... And then the big money...for big stars... Percentage from merchandises, tickets and pay per views... One guy (and not Cena) got a 100k check because he was in the new WWE video game. Wrestlemania match: 250k and up. So that's how the salary is getting bigger and bigger.

Lets say Orton did make 3 million last year. He's arguably the second biggest star in the company. And with the company losing money like they are ( look at last quarters #'s ) guys arent going to be getting the same payouts for ppv's etc.

Like I said only a handful of guys are making big money, its the same as bodybuilding. A mid carder in tna makes $500 per match and thats on tv and ppv. Theres thousands of wrestlers all over the country not even making enough to cover the gas money that they spent that night. Its not a glorious profession.

People dont get into wrestling to make money bro because 99% of the people who do it dont make any.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: February 29, 2012, 12:55:00 PM »
Lets say Orton did make 3 million last year. He's arguably the second biggest star in the company. And with the company losing money like they are ( look at last quarters #'s ) guys arent going to be getting the same payouts for ppv's etc.

Like I said only a handful of guys are making big money, its the same as bodybuilding. A mid carder in tna makes $500 per match and thats on tv and ppv. Theres thousands of wrestlers all over the country not even making enough to cover the gas money that they spent that night. Its not a glorious profession.

People dont get into wrestling to make money bro because 99% of the people who do it dont make any.

dude let the man enjoy himself. He sounds like he is doing it for fun and if it goes anywhere, even better. I think he knows how the business works and isn't delusional

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #153 on: February 29, 2012, 01:09:06 PM »
what im about to say might not make sense on paper but it takes certain amount of drugs and years of consistent  training and dieting to achieve a great ,  big physique but much less drugs to maintain it once you have reach certain level of muscularity...

bang on.

the only people this wouldnt make any sense to are those who have never been there.
b

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #154 on: February 29, 2012, 04:42:30 PM »
bang on.

the only people this wouldnt make any sense to are those who have never been there.
i must say i agree here....
i am no way near my biggest.... but i only train 2 / 3 times a week... and only use some npp and proviron(for obvious reasons..lol!)
to my surprise i maintain a 106 kilo body with this... no diet just 3 maels a day whatever the fuck i want...
but if i want to get to my old 120 kilo..... i know it will take a lot more ... lol...
but it does make some sense...
but steve's physique is more then test prop, lol... sure he may not be lying and actually be on test p at 300 mg...
but he leaves out the tren and hgh... lol...
jus seeing his abs , i know enough...... lol....
btw steve you do look great! always been a fan of your physique....
your still a lying dwarf though...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #155 on: February 29, 2012, 08:09:16 PM »
i must say i agree here....
i am no way near my biggest.... but i only train 2 / 3 times a week... and only use some npp and proviron(for obvious reasons..lol!)
to my surprise i maintain a 106 kilo body with this... no diet just 3 maels a day whatever the fuck i want...
but if i want to get to my old 120 kilo..... i know it will take a lot more ... lol...
but it does make some sense...
but steve's physique is more then test prop, lol... sure he may not be lying and actually be on test p at 300 mg...
but he leaves out the tren and hgh... lol...
jus seeing his abs , i know enough...... lol....
btw steve you do look great! always been a fan of your physique....
your still a lying dwarf though...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thanks!  ;D

But still, I'm not lying...

Abs... Well when I asked George (Farah) about offseason diet and cardio, he told me my abs always have to be visible. I was laughing and told him...even at my worst shale ever...my abs are still visible. Everybody is different... Every extra weight goes on my ass, legs, then my lower back...and of course on my head. But almost no fat and water on my abs.

And this is not good as a competitor...that's why I always had problem with my glutes. Other guys with glutes in better condition...even if they're softer, holding more water...glutes are OK...people and judges thinks he's in great shape...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #156 on: February 29, 2012, 09:01:15 PM »
what im about to say might not make sense on paper but it takes certain amount of drugs and years of consistent  training and dieting to achieve a great ,  big physique but much less drugs to maintain it once you have reach certain level of muscularity...

doesn't make sense to me at all :)
no comprende
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: February 29, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »
steve would make a good wreslter, i an see his persona being popular

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #158 on: February 29, 2012, 09:09:08 PM »
gayer than taking a picture in the bathroom at midnight so 5000 men can log in the next day and see your pubic hairline

Very gay pic indeed. Liberace would be proud.
a

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #159 on: February 29, 2012, 10:20:45 PM »
For example Orton made between 3 and 4 last year.

Anyway...the base salary is one thing... That could be 1, 2, 3 million at most... But they're getting extra with every matches, TLC matches double money and so on , so on... And then the big money...for big stars... Percentage from merchandises, tickets and pay per views... One guy (and not Cena) got a 100k check because he was in the new WWE video game. Wrestlemania match: 250k and up. So that's how the salary is getting bigger and bigger.

i don't mean to sound like a jerk here, but you are like 5'2 or something aren't you? you will need amazing talent and some charisma to get into the wwe. i mean, if you look at the guys and how the announcers all lie about their height and weight it's pretty obvious that physical size plays a huge role in creating the illusion of professional wrestling for these 13 year old kids

flex luger

• Getbig II
  • project: Single Digit
« Reply #160 on: February 29, 2012, 10:27:24 PM »
Man it sucks you're so short, you've got the body Vince would love. I was a huge fan back in the day (check the user) and it would be cool to see you do well.

Best of luck to you man, i hope you find your niche
i trust me

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #161 on: February 29, 2012, 10:32:13 PM »
i don't mean to sound like a jerk here, but you are like 5'2 or something aren't you? you will need amazing talent and some charisma to get into the wwe. i mean, if you look at the guys and how the announcers all lie about their height and weight it's pretty obvious that physical size plays a huge role in creating the illusion of professional wrestling for these 13 year old kids

I think Steve is like 5'6" He would make it in the WWE. Rey Mysterio is not that tall.
X

flex luger

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: February 29, 2012, 10:35:26 PM »
I think Steve is like 5'6" He would make it in the WWE. Rey Mysterio is not that tall.

Mysterio is definitely an exception to the rule though, i mean he revolutionized the sport. Not to mention he was basically born a Pro Wrestler.

It's definitely going to be hard
i trust me

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #163 on: February 29, 2012, 10:37:23 PM »
Mysterio is definitely an exception to the rule though, i mean he revolutionized the sport. Not to mention he was basically born a Pro Wrestler.

It's definitely going to be hard

Agreed. Namat wont make it not because hes short, but because he has no skill to be a wrestler lol
X

flex luger

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: February 29, 2012, 10:39:34 PM »
Agreed. Namat wont make it not because hes short, but because he has no skill to be a wrestler lol

Lol well that's not very nice.. But yeah, i do hope he's a fast learner.
i trust me

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: February 29, 2012, 10:46:43 PM »
It's a very tough sport but even a tougher business.

Many guys are in the FCW with a contract...for 4-6 years now... Great wrestlers but they told them (Vince, Hunter, Laurinaitis) that they don't have any positions for them...

Bautista was in the OVW for like 2 years and he told me he wanted to go home almost every week...because he thought he's never gonna make it...not getting chance to prove etc... And see what happened.

I'm a beginner so it's doesn't matter right now...but this is how I see it:

I'm never gonna be the best wrestler...but maybe I don' have to be anyways... But I'll really need my body and a GREAT character to be successful... Billy Graham, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior...they knew maybe 5 big moves each... But they had the character...

I can be bigger, I can be much more shredded...whatever it takes... But now I'm a beginner...so they don't care... So I don't know what they need.

Character...I had 2 promos yet...but I don't know what would be the best... I can do almost anything...I wanna be an actor anyways since I was a child... But of course maybe the cocky, arrogant, meat head, maybe barbarian character would be the best...because of my body and accent...

Or something like Ivan Putski...which is a VERY easy character but I think it would be kinda boring these days...

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: February 29, 2012, 10:52:46 PM »
Steve, watch as much old Chris Benoit, Eddy Guerrero, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels videos as you can. Especially the first two, who were around your height. Dynamite Kid too.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: February 29, 2012, 10:55:13 PM »
It's a very tough sport but even a tougher business.

Many guys are in the FCW with a contract...for 4-6 years now... Great wrestlers but they told them (Vince, Hunter, Laurinaitis) that they don't have any positions for them...

Bautista was in the OVW for like 2 years and he told me he wanted to go home almost every week...because he thought he's never gonna make it...not getting chance to prove etc... And see what happened.

I'm a beginner so it's doesn't matter right now...but this is how I see it:

I'm never gonna be the best wrestler...but maybe I don' have to be anyways... But I'll really need my body and a GREAT character to be successful... Billy Graham, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior...they knew maybe 5 big moves each... But they had the character...

I can be bigger, I can be much more shredded...whatever it takes... But now I'm a beginner...so they don't care... So I don't know what they need.

Character...I had 2 promos yet...but I don't know what would be the best... I can do almost anything...I wanna be an actor anyways since I was a child... But of course maybe the cocky, arrogant, meat head, maybe barbarian character would be the best...because of my body and accent...

Or something like Ivan Putski...which is a VERY easy character but I think it would be kinda boring these days...

If you really want to get over, fucking steal lines from this baord and use them. Not some Ivan Putski 80s shit. Jesus. Do a getbig character where you tell people how they look like shit "hope this helps".

Aso all those guys you listed were 6'+. ;)

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: February 29, 2012, 10:58:12 PM »

If you really want to get over, fucking steal lines from this baord and use them. Not some Ivan Putski 80s shit. Jesus. Do a getbig character where you tell people how they look like shit "hope this helps".

this right here ,   doesnt matter if your not 6'6    , doesnt matter if you cant work to save your life ,  run your mouth and your gold

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: February 29, 2012, 11:00:26 PM »

Sounds good!!! I mean seriously!  ;D

Also Ivan Putski was 5'8" on a good day. Just like me (5'7")

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: February 29, 2012, 11:00:42 PM »
this right here ,   doesnt matter if your not 6'6    , doesnt matter if you cant work to save your life ,  run your mouth and your gold

Seriously, the material from this boad is an awesome bber heel character (which Vince has always wanted.)

"Steve the Barbarian" = not so good. :D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: February 29, 2012, 11:01:26 PM »
Sounds good!!! I mean seriously!  ;D

Also Ivan Putski was 5'8" on a good day. Just like me (5'7")

Sorry I caught that after posting, I meant Warrior, Billy Graham, Hogan etc.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: February 29, 2012, 11:05:42 PM »
Seriously, the material from this boad is an awesome bber heel character (which Vince has always wanted.)

"Steve the Barbarian" = not so good. :D
he needs to study the SS, squadfather,man of steel , mass04 bible and he will be headlining wrestlemania in no time 

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: February 29, 2012, 11:06:14 PM »
Man it sucks you're so short, you've got the body Vince would love. I was a huge fan back in the day (check the user) and it would be cool to see you do well.

Best of luck to you man, i hope you find your niche
Thanks man!

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: February 29, 2012, 11:07:28 PM »
he needs to study the SS, squadfather,man of steel , mass04 bible and he will be headlining wrestlemania in no time 
:D