1) THANK GOD for DVR.....could there have been any more commercials?
2) The one round thing was nice...but some guys didn't seem to get it, or is it just they don't know how to finish fights...
3) That broken toe was stomach churning..
4) Love how there was so much dead air when the coaches and Dana were supposed to be interacting. For guys who don't like each other, there wasn't a lot of shit talking. They sounded like buddies when talking about the mexican dude at the end
5) One more guy says "I am the most well rounded fighter, I cant be stopped"...."You'll have to kill me"....."All I do is knock people out"....I am going to have to shoot them in the face!!!!
6) I have genuine concerns about how this is going to play out for 3 mos. No chance to edit stuff..will these guys be on better behavior than past seasons?