Author Topic: Ripped musclemania athlete  (Read 11860 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Ripped musclemania athlete
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 06:27:24 AM »
at 1.32 , dana - 'i'm all natural'

how do these fucks keep a straight face  ???

She's got a deeper voice than him. Everything's backwards in bodybuilding.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 06:29:44 AM »
It is!

Its Flex Wheelers little brother!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 06:31:47 AM »
That's so pathetic for people to do natural competitions and take peds. Whyn't just do the physique contests like slingerman.,
I have no respect for guys on gear competing in natural shows.........ultimate scum IMO.

NaturalLoco

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 06:32:34 AM »
lol Shawn Rays face was priceless he pretty much wanted to laugh in that bitches face.. all natural lol..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 07:08:30 AM »
I have no respect for guys on gear competing in natural shows.........ultimate scum IMO.

it said he has to pass some pretty extensive testing.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2012, 07:12:33 AM »
'I gotta get this gold, feel me?!'

How much gold does he speak of?

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 07:23:00 AM »
it said he has to pass some pretty extensive testing.
He sure doesn`t look even remotely close to being natural IMO.

I always wondered about the MM testing,as well as the Team Universe testing,and what it entailed,as far as to the length they go to to determine natty status.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 07:27:37 AM »
Dennis newman and mike francois are previous MM competitors

I'm sure they were clean at the time

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 07:30:06 AM »
Dennis newman and mike francois are previous MM competitors

I'm sure they were clean at the time
Thing is, that was in their 20s, this dude is late 30s-early 40s...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 07:36:44 AM »
Thing is, that was in their 20s, this dude is late 30s-early 40s...

No, I was being sarcastic, newman and francois were both huge, like really huge when they did musclemania, anyone in the top 10 especially then when it was a very popular event and well produced, was NOT clean, yet they lied through their teeth ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2012, 08:27:49 AM »
GH15, I was that all natural moron my senior year of college.

I have told this story before, but it makes me laugh at myself every time I tell it.

I was training very hard on a Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty II routine.  It was November of 1997.  I was weighing a water logged 190 (similar to Makavelli pics posted earlier--seriously, we could be brothers--I was below 10%).  I was taking 2 Myoplex shakes a day, HMB and Creatine.  Prior to training, I obviously was taking Cell-Tech.  Thank God for bartending, because this was the only way I could afford my supplement bill.

I was in the bed of a very cute girl next door looking lass on the swim team of my college.  We had just finished watching her favorite movie "Heathers" and had hooked up.  She was so innocent, and had no clue how to do anything.  I had to coach her for like 30 minutes.  Then things went well.  I had done the Mentzer chest/back day earlier in the day, so I was fried.  After we finished, I was falling asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up because I heard a noise outside, probably some drunk college kids, and realized it was 11:30.  I wake the girl up and tell her I have to go to my car. 

"Why???!!??  I thought we had such a nice time!!  I want you to stay over.  I want to wake up in your arms."

"Oh, dont' worry.  I'm coming right back in.  I just need to get my shaker and a Myoplex packet."

Here I was with marriage material in my arms, and I was worried about a fucking Myoplex.
I was bad like that too........but NEVER that bad!  ;D

Good story.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2012, 08:49:51 AM »
Is Muscle Mania 'spose to be Natural  ??? Didn't Sami the Swampdonkey compete in Musclemania?

Filfs  >:(

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2012, 08:54:02 AM »
Wes, because of her telling tales to friends, after we stopped seeing each other, I hooked up with another swimmer (a hotter, sluttier girl who was the first girl I ever hooked up who was rolling on E--I have never ever touched any illegal drug, so for my Nancy Reagan loving self, this was me "slumming" it).

I finish like 3 times in 2 hours and am completely drained.  I fall asleep in her bedroom, which looked like MTV threw up, and suddenly wake up because her roomate came home.  She says to me:  "If you go to your car to get a fucking protein shake, I'll cut your balls off."

I had no idea that girl 1 had told her friends that story.

funny stuff.
I can somewhat relate. If I banged a chick more than once, there was a protein tub in her house somewhere.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2012, 08:55:56 AM »
funny stuff.
I can somewhat relate. If I banged a chick more than once, there was a protein tub in her house somewhere.

Yeah, they ended up having a closet with either 42 Myoplex or a few tubs of Isopure.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2012, 09:49:48 AM »

FILT. Androgenic voice!

Does her shirt say "fuck" on it?  ::) Stay classy!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2012, 10:50:26 AM »

Damn...S.Ray's blood sugar looks dangerously high in this video :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2012, 10:53:05 AM »
Wes, because of her telling tales to friends, after we stopped seeing each other, I hooked up with another swimmer (a hotter, sluttier girl who was the first girl I ever hooked up who was rolling on E--I have never ever touched any illegal drug, so for my Nancy Reagan loving self, this was me "slumming" it).

I finish like 3 times in 2 hours and am completely drained.  I fall asleep in her bedroom, which looked like MTV threw up, and suddenly wake up because her roomate came home.  She says to me:  "If you go to your car to get a fucking protein shake, I'll cut your balls off."

I had no idea that girl 1 had told her friends that story.
Oh man,that`s bad.......nothing like spreading around personal details of your sex life to her girlfriends.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2012, 10:53:48 AM »
funny stuff.
LOL  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2012, 04:05:15 PM »

I have told this story before, but it makes me laugh at myself every time I tell it.

I was training very hard on a Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty II routine.  It was November of 1997.  I was weighing a water logged 190 (similar to Makavelli pics posted earlier--seriously, we could be brothers--I was below 10%).  I was taking 2 Myoplex shakes a day, HMB and Creatine.  Prior to training, I obviously was taking Cell-Tech.  Thank God for bartending, because this was the only way I could afford my supplement bill.

I was in the bed of a very cute girl next door looking lass on the swim team of my college.  We had just finished watching her favorite movie "Heathers" and had hooked up.  She was so innocent, and had no clue how to do anything.  I had to coach her for like 30 minutes.  Then things went well.  I had done the Mentzer chest/back day earlier in the day, so I was fried.  After we finished, I was falling asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up because I heard a noise outside, probably some drunk college kids, and realized it was 11:30.  I wake the girl up and tell her I have to go to my car. 

"Why???!!??  I thought we had such a nice time!!  I want you to stay over.  I want to wake up in your arms."

"Oh, dont' worry.  I'm coming right back in.  I just need to get my shaker and a Myoplex packet."

Here I was with marriage material in my arms, and I was worried about a fucking Myoplex.

great story.  i request your permission to tell it as my own?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2012, 04:06:02 PM »
ripped black guy

color me shocked

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 04:31:25 PM »
Good to see our old friend Aquilies

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 04:47:08 PM »
TRUE naturals might be even MORE fucked up mentally than hormone users.

Ive met enough to get a strong impression from them and its OFF.

All socially awkward/annoying nerdy type combined with an arrogant dispostions.

I laugh at these dudes. I mean it. LAUGH RIGHT IN THERE HOLYER THAN THOU, NERDY FACES.

To be successful natty you have to be MORE compulsive than anabolic user. That's a fact.

Measure this...dont overtrain...dont undertrain....8.7 hours sleep...no cheat meals.....

WHAT A BEATING THAT LIFE MUST BE!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 05:07:51 PM »

I was training very hard on a Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty II routine.  It was November of 1997.  I was weighing a water logged 190 (similar to Makavelli pics posted earlier--seriously, we could be brothers--I was below 10%).  I was taking 2 Myoplex shakes a day, HMB and Creatine.  Prior to training, I obviously was taking Cell-Tech.  Thank God for bartending, because this was the only way I could afford my supplement bill.

I was in the bed of a very cute girl next door looking lass on the swim team of my college.  We had just finished watching her favorite movie "Heathers" and had hooked up.  She was so innocent, and had no clue how to do anything.  I had to coach her for like 30 minutes.  Then things went well.  I had done the Mentzer chest/back day earlier in the day, so I was fried.  After we finished, I was falling asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up because I heard a noise outside, probably some drunk college kids, and realized it was 11:30.  I wake the girl up and tell her I have to go to my car.  

"Why???!!??  I thought we had such a nice time!!  I want you to stay over.  I want to wake up in your arms."

"Oh, dont' worry.  I'm coming right back in.  I just need to get my shaker and a Myoplex packet."

I do that....only I leave.....

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2012, 05:15:33 PM »

LOL No shit dude.... It's not even like Shawn asked her anything remotley close regarding the topic... But, yet, she throws it out there anyway promoting herself... ::) FUCKING FILT 

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2012, 05:20:46 PM »
Almost as jacked as this guy  ;D

Guess whos body?