Author Topic: in the end of the day  (Read 8759 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: in the end of the day
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2012, 09:12:19 AM »
I like apply (no homo). He calls people out. Nothing wrong with that. You can tell from his language, he's a bright guy. If you dont think so you're probably not that sharp yourself. You dont have to like him to see that

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2012, 09:14:44 AM »
i dont train lol where the fuck u get this, i trained naturally since i was 15, in high school i swear i spent 2-3 hours in the gym every other day, especially on leg day, nowadays i cant work out like that but still 2-3 times per week i go and of course inject myself with what i've learned will make me look better and stronger

seriously, do u like to be a liar, i can;t imagine what kind of bser u are in real life, i am #2 person who people lie about on this forum and yet i myself dont lie about anybody

im sposed to be working righ tnow lol, so bye for now really i gotta get work done
Whatever you you say numbnuts!

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2012, 09:15:42 AM »
I like apply (no homo). He calls people out. Nothing wrong with that. You can tell from his language, he's a bright guy. If you dont think so you're probably not that sharp yourself. You dont have to like him to see that
I am fairly new here, still figuring out who is a troll and who isn't. I could be way off here, but my thoughts so far on apply85 is that he may be reasonably intelligent, but something about him just seems like he makes up a lot of stuff. I get the vibe that he speaks on things he knows of, but has not experienced. As I said, I may be way off.... this is just a judgment I have made from viewing this forum for a little while now.
My apologies to apply if I am completely talking out of my ass.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2012, 09:16:01 AM »
Lol. A lot of unhappy people in this thread. And, unfortunately, it's the same posters that love to troll Gh15's threads. Apply ... i'm with you, man. I agree with just about everything you're sayin'.

Look ... it's simple, guys. If you don't like what Gh15 has to say, then ignore him. But, OBVIOUSLY, it's hard for you guys to do and all. Got a post count to protect. Hahahahahahaha !

you aint see nothing yet my friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2012, 09:16:54 AM »
ask me specifically what u want to know i will tell u

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2012, 09:17:20 AM »
He`s bright,but he still is a little kiss ass troll who fabricates things to suit his owns needs.

Anybody with any smarts at all could see that in a heartbeat.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 29, 2012, 09:18:27 AM »
I am fairly new here, still figuring out who is a troll and who isn't. I could be way off here, but my thoughts so far on apply85 is that he may be reasonably intelligent, but something about him just seems like he makes up a lot of stuff. I get the vibe that he speaks on things he knows of, but has not experienced. As I said, I may be way off.... this is just a judgment I have made from viewing this forum for a little while now.
My apologies to apply if I am completely talking out of my ass.
I dont know if you're talking about juice become he doesnt claim to know allot about it and will admit it. He's talked about being from NYC and it's been confirmed he knows his way around the city

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 29, 2012, 09:18:55 AM »
ask me specifically what u want to know i will tell u
Why did you go to MD forum and try to bait and goad Ron Harris...........my guess would be to come back here and report your "findings".

What a tool you are.

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #58 on: February 29, 2012, 09:19:10 AM »
Good post, GH15. Very motivating. Sure, we've heard it all before, but it's still, as I said, motivating, to say the least.

x2

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: February 29, 2012, 09:19:34 AM »
400+ hit 60 min?

lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2012, 09:19:40 AM »
^^^^

"fabricated to shit his owne threads" - this statement is right out of my mouth, u been reading too much apply lol

tell me what the fuck i fabricate and i will clear this up

like i said wes before, i like you, u dont see me being actually insulting to you, what the worst thing ive said - u flip flop? lol

you're here for the social aspect, which means that when slin makes up a lie as in i dont work out, then u go with it because socially ive offended u or something, then ull sendme an apology or something which is unneeded because im not here for the social aspect and i take nothing personally

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: February 29, 2012, 09:20:18 AM »
do you know any entity in history of internet bodybuild that can make a posting go 400-500 hits in matter of minutes? lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 29, 2012, 09:21:10 AM »
Everyone just needs to lighten up around this place. Serious fucking business the internet! But this place has been this way since I joined, so expect nothing more LOL

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 29, 2012, 09:22:52 AM »
Why did you go to MD forum and try to bait and goad Ron Harris...........my guess would be to come back here and report your "findings".

What a tool you are.

i went to md, i was specifically sent by gh15, reading it and doing some research, i couldnt help but post because... you know why. com eon

looking at his pics, u urself know exactly what drugs hes been on, having so much experience, in reality you are extremely knowledgeable on hormones, you could probably teach gorink a thing or two, not about slin, but about prep etc... and then when u see ron harris make a post like "I thought tren and mast were the same thing... aren they like the same thing" - i know u dont say a word, but internally what do u think of that?

i posted there because i couldnt help it lol, that place is like getbig

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 29, 2012, 09:23:18 AM »
analpie 85 thinks he is the man swinging off the gimmick gh15s nutsack

what a fucking clown
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: February 29, 2012, 09:23:23 AM »
Everyone likes to see a car wreck. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 29, 2012, 09:24:18 AM »
^^^^

"fabricated to shit his owne threads" - this statement is right out of my mouth, u been reading too much apply lol

tell me what the fuck i fabricate and i will clear this up

like i said wes before, i like you, u dont see me being actually insulting to you, what the worst thing ive said - u flip flop? lol

you're here for the social aspect, which means that when slin makes up a lie as in i dont work out, then u go with it because socially ive offended u or something, then ull sendme an apology or something which is unneeded because im not here for the social aspect and i take nothing personally
I like that,I flip flop shit...makes no sense.

Just because a guy like 'no one' is a friend,doesn`t mean I have to be a prick to a guy like Gowth Noob just because they had a falling out on here............GN has always been a nice guy to me.

And I must say,I get pissed off at you at times (no meltdown ;D ),but I don`t hate you and I`m sorry about any insulting comments I made towards you....really not worth all this shit over basically nothing.

Now,don`t go mocking my apology by saying you have any 'power' over me........I just know when and if I`ve been wrong and I`m not afraid to admit it.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #67 on: February 29, 2012, 09:25:18 AM »

I liked the pineapple juice, whore talk, drug timing protocols, and telling it like it is.
Homeland security, aliens, and talking about Arabs just got weird for me.
I miss the old GH15, the current GH15 is losing/has lost his/their mind(s).

I really think that the guy posting now is not the same guy that started the gh15 account.
O

L.L

« Reply #68 on: February 29, 2012, 09:27:01 AM »
i went to md, i was specifically sent by gh15, reading it and doing some research,

ROFL@ LAPDOG...slavery at its best...poor fella

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 29, 2012, 09:27:48 AM »
i went to md, i was specifically sent by gh15, reading it and doing some research, i couldnt help but post because... you know why. com eon

looking at his pics, u urself know exactly what drugs hes been on, having so much experience, in reality you are extremely knowledgeable on hormones, you could probably teach gorink a thing or two, not about slin, but about prep etc... and then when u see ron harris make a post like "I thought tren and mast were the same thing... aren they like the same thing" - i know u dont say a word, but internally what do u think of that?

i posted there because i couldnt help it lol, that place is like getbig
I agree,Ron Harris knows drugs and has used drugs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 29, 2012, 09:32:52 AM »
I like that,I flip flop shit...makes no sense.

Just because a guy like 'no one' is a friend,doesn`t mean I have to be a prick to a guy like Gowth Noob just because they had a falling out on here............GN has always been a nice guy to me.

And I must say,I get pissed off at you at times (no meltdown ;D ),but I don`t hate you and I`m sorry about any insulting comments I made towards you....really not worth all this shit over basically nothing.

Now,don`t go mocking my apology by saying you have any 'power' over me........I just know when and if I`ve been wrong and I`m not afraid to admit it.
Man,that sounds so gay! ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 29, 2012, 09:34:10 AM »
455 hits in no time flat   ;)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 29, 2012, 09:34:23 AM »
flip flop is an exaggeration, u know what i mean, u sit there at ur compuer and u get pissed off at someone one minute and the next minute ur fine with them

and the lapdog comment, come on, who is buying slinpimp's bs?

who?

how did the forumr eact when u said he lives in florida lol, but u wont revela him, who thinks slin pimp would not reveal gh15 if he knew who gh15 was?

nobody buys this shit, im no lapdog, what i am is unselfish, i am even putting together marketing for a small coffee company for no pay, why? i like them and i had a unique idea about marketing, i make my ends meet and after that I give my time to people who i think have integrity and who i think can benefit from me... the key to success is not selfish greed, it is to make other successful people more successful... so this is what i do

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: February 29, 2012, 09:34:58 AM »
Wes you forgot to change accounts!

Outed!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 29, 2012, 09:38:52 AM »
flip flop is an exaggeration, u know what i mean, u sit there at ur compuer and u get pissed off at someone one minute and the next minute ur fine with them

and the lapdog comment, come on, who is buying slinpimp's bs?

who?

how did the forumr eact when u said he lives in florida lol, but u wont revela him, who thinks slin pimp would not reveal gh15 if he knew who gh15 was?

nobody buys this shit, im no lapdog, what i am is unselfish, i am even putting together marketing for a small coffee company for no pay, why? i like them and i had a unique idea about marketing, i make my ends meet and after that I give my time to people who i think have integrity and who i think can benefit from me... the key to success is not selfish greed, it is to make other successful people more successful... so this is what i do
That`s cool man,and if I get pissed at a person,then friendly with them right after,did it ever occur to you that I may know said person and was simply being sarcastic or making a poor attempt at humor ?

Anyway,I`m sick of arguing over what is basically nonsense................ ...later dude.