Author Topic: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama  (Read 57313 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sheriff Joe to release investigation of Obama
« Reply #150 on: March 02, 2012, 12:40:32 PM »
See, look at you....   you cant even just say:  it's a fake because of this, this and this.

Sad. 

PS, what Hugo says and or doesn't say doesn't determine what i believe.  However, I trust his opinion far more than i trust yours mainly because of past experiences with you.  And the cool thing is, Hugo probably has no problem telling why, you on the other hand need to get out more.  Your employees just wont say it.   ;)

So are you going to say why or are you just going to play this stupid game more?

The SS Registration is fake because when you compare the stamp obama offered compared to every other one, the one obama used is a clear fake and drastically difference to every single other SS Registration IN THE SAME POST OFFICE USING THE SAME SUPPOSED STAMP! 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #151 on: March 02, 2012, 12:45:58 PM »
And this loser tries to pass himself off as a lawyer.  HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2012, 12:48:20 PM »
And this loser tries to pass himself off as a lawyer.  HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The video presented yesterday was done by lawyers and deputies.   

But of course - the two ostriches WHO WONT EVEN WATCH A THREE MINUTE PRESENTATION know its false. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »
Hahahahaa look at this meltdown.

What's the excuse going to be next week when Obama is still POTUS?  Next month?   Next year?   You got your little excuses ready?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 02, 2012, 12:55:32 PM »
OZMO & LICKER - PLEASE REFUTE THIS

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #155 on: March 02, 2012, 01:07:30 PM »
http://pe.usps.com/search/jsp/search/vv_docread.jsp?k2dockey=http%3A%2F%2Fpe.usps.com%2Ftext%2Fdmm300%2F604.htm%40PE_DMM300_HTML_5&serverSpec=56.0.145.56:9920&QueryParser=Simple&querytext=%284.6.1%29&dtype=2#hit0

h. The address side must appear as described in this section and shown in the illustration below. Nothing may be added except a return address, FIM, or barcode.
Shows sample markings for metered reply postage.
4.6 Mailings
4.6.1 Mailing Date Format

The mailing date in meter indicia must meet the format standards in this section. The year must be represented by all four digits or by the last two digits. Mailers may print the indicia directly onto mailpieces or onto separate labels or tape affixed to mailpieces. The mailing date format used in the indicia is also subject to the following conditions.

a. Complete Date. Mailers must use a complete date for the following:

1. All Express Mail, Priority Mail, First-Class Mail, and First-Class Package Service pieces.

2. All mailpieces with Insured Mail, COD, or Special Handling service.

3. All mailpieces prepared with the indicia printed on nonadhesive paper (e.g., computer printer paper) and affixed to the mailpiece or used as part of an insert in a window envelope.

b. Month and Year. Mailers may use a complete date or a mailing date consisting solely of the month and year in the indicia only for Standard Mail and Package Services pieces.

c. No Date. Mailers must use indicia with no mailing date for prepaid metered reply postage. As an option, mailers may use indicia with no mailing date for Standard Mail and Package Services pieces not subject to 4.6.2a.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 02, 2012, 01:09:49 PM »
Chances are there are people out there who can provide a USPS stamp with only 2 digits for the year.  Probably stamp collectors in Hawaii.

I will hold my conclusions for a bit.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 02, 2012, 01:10:46 PM »
http://pe.usps.com/search/jsp/search/vv_docread.jsp?k2dockey=http%3A%2F%2Fpe.usps.com%2Ftext%2Fdmm300%2F604.htm%40PE_DMM300_HTML_5&serverSpec=56.0.145.56:9920&QueryParser=Simple&querytext=%284.6.1%29&dtype=2#hit0

h. The address side must appear as described in this section and shown in the illustration below. Nothing may be added except a return address, FIM, or barcode.
Shows sample markings for metered reply postage.
4.6 Mailings
4.6.1 Mailing Date Format

The mailing date in meter indicia must meet the format standards in this section. The year must be represented by all four digits or by the last two digits. Mailers may print the indicia directly onto mailpieces or onto separate labels or tape affixed to mailpieces. The mailing date format used in the indicia is also subject to the following conditions.

a. Complete Date. Mailers must use a complete date for the following:

1. All Express Mail, Priority Mail, First-Class Mail, and First-Class Package Service pieces.

2. All mailpieces with Insured Mail, COD, or Special Handling service.

3. All mailpieces prepared with the indicia printed on nonadhesive paper (e.g., computer printer paper) and affixed to the mailpiece or used as part of an insert in a window envelope.

b. Month and Year. Mailers may use a complete date or a mailing date consisting solely of the month and year in the indicia only for Standard Mail and Package Services pieces.

c. No Date. Mailers must use indicia with no mailing date for prepaid metered reply postage. As an option, mailers may use indicia with no mailing date for Standard Mail and Package Services pieces not subject to 4.6.2a.

LOL.   AGAIN - THEY GOT THE SAME POST OFFICE STAMP FROM OTHER REGISTRATIONS IN THE SAME MONTH THAT LOOK NOTHING LIKE WHAT OBAMA PUT FORWARD.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 02, 2012, 01:13:21 PM »
Yeah, only one stamp was used in 1980 and they got the exact same one 32 years later. 

Its amazing. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 02, 2012, 01:16:05 PM »
Yeah, only one stamp was used in 1980 and they got the exact same one 32 years later. 

Its amazing. 

You are confusing things.  They got other registrations from the same exact same post office from the same month and not one even looks close to what obama put forth.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 02, 2012, 01:20:47 PM »

You are confusing things.  They got other registrations from the same exact same post office from the same month and not one even looks close to what obama put forth.    

Oh yeah, silly me.  Let me, recant my statement.

They identified every stamp used from that post office in 1980 and compared to every letter ever mailed through that post office from 1980 and they conclusively proved that back in 1980 a 2 digit USPS stamp was never used and or was not functioning properly as the "19" might have been push back too far.

Amazing what they can do these days.

I'll have to say their powers of "search" (as in searching and finding all those letters and stamps from 1980) rivals your own powers of search 33333.

Yeah I am convinced.  

God is good, God is not a liberal.  Thank God.  Almost had a faint spell there.    ;D ;D ;D  (sorry its Friday, I cant help it) 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 02, 2012, 01:23:29 PM »
Oh yeah, silly me.  Let me, recant my statement.

They identified every stamp used from that post office in 1980 and compared to every letter ever mailed through that post office from 1980 and they conclusively proved that back in 1980 a 2 digit USPS stamp was never used and or was not functioning properly as the "19" might have been push back too far.

Amazing what they can do these days.

I'll have to say their powers of "search" (as in searching and finding all those letters and stamps from 1980) rivals your own powers of search 33333.

Yeah I am convinced.  

God is good, God is not a liberal.  Thank God.  Almost had a faint spell there.    ;D ;D ;D  (sorry its Friday, I cant help it) 

They never used the two digit stamp there and the "80" that is on Obama's is clearly cut off and not a 2 digit stamp, but the 2008 one cut in half and reversed. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 02, 2012, 01:26:04 PM »
I bet i could find some sort of "recycle act" past prior to 1980 showing how the USPS was directed to recycle all their Stamps until such a time they were put in airtight humidity controlled canisters so just in case they were needed for something in 2012 they could be used.  Serious genius forward thinking there.

Plus, i bet every land fill in the USA has been gone over and searched looking for traces of letters mailed form Hawaii in 1980 and i bet they have figured a way to reconstruct the letters that have decomposed so to compare these stamps.  

Things are so fucking amazing now.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 02, 2012, 01:28:15 PM »

They never used the two digit stamp there and the "80" that is on Obama's is clearly cut off and not a 2 digit stamp, but the 2008 one cut in half and reversed. 

Prove it.  We already know it was permitted.  It looks reversed because 80 reversed is 08.  (in case you didn't realize that)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: March 02, 2012, 01:29:19 PM »
Prove it.  We already know it was permitted.  It looks reversed because 80 reversed is 08.  (in case you didn't realize that)

No its not - if it were a 2 digit stamp it would have been centered. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 02, 2012, 01:30:54 PM »

No its not - if it were a 2 digit stamp it would have been centered. 

Why?

How do you know it would have been centered?

Did you work for the USPS in 1980?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 02, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »
Another thing to, not too sure on this:

At the bottom of the date stamp (obama's) says "USPO"  If it was an altered stamp from 2008 isn't it supposed to be "USPS"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 02, 2012, 01:53:50 PM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #168 on: March 02, 2012, 01:57:50 PM »
Another thing to, not too sure on this:

At the bottom of the date stamp (obama's) says "USPO"  If it was an altered stamp from 2008 isn't it supposed to be "USPS"

I think that would have been the easiest thing to have caught if you were gonna fake this. I have no idea what to think about all this but I find the fact that there is enough to even have a shred of doubt about this guy, monumentally troubling.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 02, 2012, 01:58:33 PM »
I bet on Monday this thread and whining will still be on the first page.

I further bet that Obama will still be POTUS.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 02, 2012, 01:59:25 PM »
http://alanpetersnewsbriefs.blogspot.com/2011/06/forgery-questions-about-obama-mandatory.html

Was does this blog have to do with the 2 digits being centered?

Try and keep up 33333.

Seriously.

Dont just go into a postal rage, cutting, pasting and linking.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 02, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »
Was does this blog have to do with the 2 digits being centered?

Try and keep up 33333.

Seriously.

Dont just go into a postal rage, cutting, pasting and linking.  

I have not researched this part of the birther CT.   I just learned this yesterday. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 02, 2012, 02:01:05 PM »
I think that would have been the easiest thing to have caught if you were gonna fake this. I have no idea what to think about all this but I find the fact that there is enough to even have a shred of doubt about this guy, monumentally troubling.

There's plenty troubling and i do support further investigation.  However, there's not much here so far, even though 3333 seems to be clawing at everything he can to make it so.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 02, 2012, 02:03:32 PM »

I have not researched this part of the birther CT.   I just learned this yesterday. 

ok then why are you randomly pasting links that have nothing to do with what i asked you to prove?

com on dude. 

You said it was "proof".  I've destroyed that.  I want the truth, not these bush league arguments.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: March 02, 2012, 02:05:09 PM »
all this because there is a black man in office :D :D :D,this country is becoming a bunch of morons