Author Topic: 2012 Arnold - No one else was complete enough - Dexter should of won  (Read 4375 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: nobody else was complete enough - should have been dexters
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2012, 01:45:32 PM »
Truth be told the all the guys have massive genetic holes in their physiques that they are trying to overcome with SEO HGH and INsulin, they both will promote more fullness and roundness to bodyparts, at the expense of striations and overall conditioning. Pro bodybuilding is a joke, Branch looked a like a vascular terd, Wolfs lats and and calves are to high for him to ever really win anything and the bigger he gets the more obvious his flaws become, dont shoot me, im a fan of his physique, Evan also has a great physique but hes no where near teh Cormiers Wheelers, Heath etc.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2012, 03:08:45 PM »
very weak lineup compared to what this show used to have even few yrs ago,go back 10 yrs and it's wayyy down quality.20 and then u will see what the top 10 really should have looked like.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2012, 11:00:24 PM »
while there wasnt anybody who looked phenomenal in the lineup, well more and more im thinking that despite his messed up looking lats dennis wolf actually did look quite good, even "phenomenal". ive just never thought much of his physique for whatever reason and wasnt giving him the due props.  but despite the lack of quality youd normally expect from the arnold i though the  line up contained somethings that arent necessarily world class but inspiring.

i thought the physique gustavo brought was fantastic, though no where near good enough to win by the judging criteria. he really threw it back to the classic 80's look. his abdomen/abdominals had an awesome vaccum curvature to them and his arms were ripped, round, and beastly looking. super dense muscle in the arms. everything was balanced , all the lines were evident throughout the entire musculature, and his back very dense with muscle.

brandon curry looked amazing in certain shots. one of the most awesome loooking frontal upper body in the ifbb. just raw aesthetics in his chest shoulders arms and abs. very round muscle bellies.

pacman or whatever his name is the white canadian guy was like a cartoon character. no, he was a cartoon character. hiis front most muscular front relaaxed and side chest shots are just out of this world unbelievably huge. could stand between a prime ronnie and prime dorian and hold his own in terms of size. but he has one of the thinnest backs in the top 10. very very weak back which was sad.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2012, 04:39:15 AM »
Branch has the "wow factor"

The judges said "wow! Wtf is that!?"

The rest is history

And that is our next Mr O

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2012, 04:47:43 AM »
To hear some people saying that Bbing is more competitive now then during the '90s is a total joke and this Arnold edition is probably the best proof of it. This is the biggest travesty since Columbu winnning the 'O in 81. Absolutely fucking terrible. It seems the judges are trying to give a new meaning to "beating a dead horse". How low are they willing to go? If I were a 20 years younger and wanted to start training, caring about nutrition and health, the sight of Pro Bbing would scare me off frankly.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 11:22:55 AM »
doesnt matter. people used to say the same shit about cormier and ray.  "he always looks the same"  "he has no wow factor"...     having a wow factor usually comes from being incomplete. (one body part stands out more than others).  dexter has it all, and in perfect symetry. his back looked better than anyone elses on stage, so did his front double bicep and ab/thigh.  wasnt missing a single muscle, nor are any of his muscles poorly shaped.   branch = back sucks arms look shitty in the bicep poses one leg smaller than the other and chest looks torn from the side.  wolf= high lats look shitty in the front double bi, no calves, arms are flat.  centaponi= front  double bicep looks horrendous.  pacman (whaetevr his name is) = thinnest back on stage...  
i was in the second row-there is this thing called being in shape and conditioning-something he used to have-his best is behind him now-dexters time is done- his conditioning is WAY WAY OFF and his placing was a gift.not to mention his FULL BLOWN EGO on stage-

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012, 11:29:07 AM »
i was in the second row-there is this thing called being in shape and conditioning-something he used to have-dexters time is done- his conditioning is WAY WAY OFF and his placing was a gift.not to mention his FULL BLOWN EGO on stage-

You do kind of wish one of the stage lights would come loose and fall on his head when he starts that slow walk BS on stage.  Not to mention continually asking the crowd for applause.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 11:29:43 AM »
You do kind of wish one of the stage lights would come loose and fall on his head when he starts that slow walk BS on stage.  Not to mention continually asking the crowd for applause.
lmao yup!!!!!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2012, 11:31:12 AM »
He's just so damn boring to look at.  Has minimal wow factor.

What do you recommend?  A smaller speedo?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2012, 11:32:47 AM »
i was in the second row-there is this thing called being in shape and conditioning-something he used to have-his best is behind him now-dexters time is done- his conditioning is WAY WAY OFF and his placing was a gift.not to mention his FULL BLOWN EGO on stage-
his conditioning compared to the other top guys wasnt far off. he was just way way way off from his best. he had the best physique on stage.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 11:42:16 AM »
his conditioning compared to the other top guys wasnt far off. he was just way way way off from his best. he had the best physique on stage.
i agree he has a very good physique--if he looked like he did a few years ago then no doubt top 2--but he is not the same dexter as far as his trade mark conditioning--he looks tired and worn out-

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: 2012 Arnold - No one else was complete enough - Dexter should of won
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2012, 11:55:28 AM »
Dex always has to compete with his former-self ....
L

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
Moved branch next to evan by removing dexter from the pic.  Branch looks like a child between two men.  How in the world did he win? 
thats just plain stupid  :-\

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2012, 01:01:45 PM »
Branch pretty much loses to everyone from the back. I think Evan is most complete, he has a back and calves. Who else in the lineup can boast this?!?! Evan just needs better bis from the front, and chest to look better in front double bi.