Author Topic: The full vetting of Barack Obama that the MSM failed and fails to do.  (Read 56494 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The full vetting of Barack Obama that the MSM failed and fails to do.
« Reply #300 on: April 08, 2012, 07:04:29 PM »
You seem to have a penchant for lying, or at the very least for distorting the truth. The postal worker says he remembers being told about a foreign student and that he also remembers that foreign student told him he'd be President one day and he intimates that foreign student was Obama.

As to what you post... Frankly, I don't much care much about it, except that the incredible amount of – let's be generous and call it noise – you generate floods this place and drowns out any attempts at a serious discussion about politics.

As for what it is you believe, I don't think even you know what it is you believe.

right, Tom Fife is lying, Drew is lying ,  etc etc.    it's only you pathetic communist idiots who still believe the false story pimped to you by the media about the communist ghetto street thug Obama. 

ore and more people are realizing that the official Obama sold by the sycophant media is total nonsense. 

Obama is an illiterate communist street agitator forwarded by guilt ridden whites like yourself and other naive morons.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2012, 07:18:12 PM »
right, Tom Fife is lying, Drew is lying ,  etc etc.    it's only you pathetic communist idiots who still believe the false story pimped to you by the media about the communist ghetto street thug Obama. 

First of all LOL! "communist"? Me? Hardly. But onwards...

As I said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And "recollections" of brief conversations a postal worker had with people on his route decades ago don't qualify as extraordinary evidence in my book. If for no other reason, then only because people's memories aren't nearly as reliable as they think.

As for what I believe re: Obama, I hardly think you're in any position to tell me, seeing how you know nothing about me. But I'm sure that won't stop you for trying anyways.

ore and more people are realizing that the official Obama sold by the sycophant media is total nonsense.

Which, of course, doesn't make the "unofficial" Obama sold by the non-sycophant media which you find reliable isn't also total nonsense. But hey, why bother with little details, huh?

Obama is an illiterate communist street agitator forwarded by guilt ridden whites like yourself and other naive morons.

Yeah, you're right I'm so guilt-ridden over the fact that I am white ::) I mean, it's not like the color of my skin is something that's out of my control; there's a tanning salon about 2 block away from me!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2012, 07:23:14 PM »
There is not one single shred of evidence that Obama is a brilliant con law scholar.   Not one!   

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2012, 07:34:14 PM »
There is not one single shred of evidence that you have a girlfriend, job or friends.

Not one.

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: April 08, 2012, 07:38:06 PM »
There is not one single shred of evidence that you have a girlfriend, job or friends.

Not one.

yawn.   Obama exposed himself for being an illiterate ghetto. Street communist thug and Marxist pimp this week w his statements on the SC deliberations on his abortive ObamaCare fiasco.    Only a delusional leftist thug could possibly defend the ignorance and incompetence coming from Obama at this point.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: April 08, 2012, 07:39:48 PM »
There is not one single shred of evidence that Obama is a brilliant con law scholar.   Not one!   

I never claimed there was. But, of course, that's not a problem for you, is it? After all, this is your modus operandi, isn't it? Never address the actual points someone makes; just throw more shit out there. Here's a video of you in action:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: April 08, 2012, 07:45:29 PM »
no, Obama was sold to the public based on the concept that he was the smartest person ever to become potus and was a con law scholar. 

what we have witnessed over the last 4 years is pure illiteracy and incompetence from slumbama on all issues.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: April 08, 2012, 07:55:57 PM »
no, Obama was sold to the public based on the concept that he was the smartest person ever to become potus and was a con law scholar. 

what we have witnessed over the last 4 years is pure illiteracy and incompetence from slumbama on all issues.

What we have witnessed is yet another politician; nothing more, nothing less. Don't let your hatred of the man (and it is hatred) blind you to that simple fact.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: April 08, 2012, 07:59:43 PM »
False.   Obama was pimped over Hillary and McCain based upon alleged intelligence and intellect, none of which have ever been true.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: April 08, 2012, 08:07:11 PM »
False.   Obama was pimped over Hillary and McCain based upon alleged intelligence and intellect, none of which have ever been true.

And how is that different than every other politician running for office? They're all "pimped" over their opponents based upon something - often times that something is a certain je ne sais quoi which nobody can quite pin down. This "pimping" is what politics has degenerated to.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: April 08, 2012, 08:18:34 PM »
And how is that different than every other politician running for office? They're all "pimped" over their opponents based upon something - often times that something is a certain je ne sais quoi which nobody can quite pin down. This "pimping" is what politics has degenerated to.

Hillary was a far more responsible and reasonable pic than Obama. 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: April 08, 2012, 08:24:29 PM »

Even if that is true, how does that invalidate the point I was making? Again, I ask you how is it any different than every other politician running for office? They're all "pimped" over their opponents based upon something - often times that something is a certain je ne sais quoi which nobody can quite pin down. This "pimping" is what politics has degenerated to.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: April 08, 2012, 10:30:06 PM »
Do you have anything going for you in life at all?
G

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #313 on: April 09, 2012, 06:41:27 AM »
Do you have anything going for you in life at all?

At least when Obama wins reelection the next four years of his life is already planned out for him.  Four more years of camping out on the internet.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: April 10, 2012, 10:48:28 PM »

obviously the people who really vote disagreed

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: April 11, 2012, 03:14:51 AM »
yawn.   Obama exposed himself for being an illiterate ghetto. Street communist thug and Marxist pimp this week w his statements on the SC deliberations on his abortive ObamaCare fiasco.    Only a delusional leftist thug could possibly defend the ignorance and incompetence coming from Obama at this point.
Yawn @ your credibility.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2012, 03:50:52 AM »
Yawn @ your credibility.

Why do you even bother if all you do is stalk people? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: April 11, 2012, 04:56:06 AM »
Why do you even bother if all you do is stalk people? 

Why do you even bother to post if all you do is spew bullshit that can be rebuked by a third grader?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #318 on: April 11, 2012, 04:57:51 AM »
Not even 8 AM EST and creepy stalker boy is already settling in for another long day of furiously stalking 333. Someone really needs to find people like you and Garebear some hobbies. That guy does his stalking from CHINA.

333 owning minds from 15,000 miles away.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: April 11, 2012, 05:03:25 AM »
Awwww... the 3333 Ovarian Crab Calvary arrives right away with Bentover homo at the lead.

Nice try bitch.  Maybe you should just stick with your standard childish claims of "meltdown" or projecting your jealousy over on the Zyzz threads. 

Go cry to mommy now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: April 11, 2012, 05:06:13 AM »
Awwww... the 3333 Ovarian Crab Calvary arrives right away with Bentover homo at the lead.

Nice try bitch.  Maybe you should just stick with your standard childish claims of "meltdown" or projecting your jealousy over on the Zyzz threads. 

Go cry to mommy now.

I cant remember even one post you have ever made on this forum that did not involve attacking, insulting, stalking, or harassing someone else while complately avoiding the topic at hand. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #321 on: April 11, 2012, 05:11:23 AM »

Go cry to mommy now.

Zyzz threads? The fuck are you rambling about? You sound misty. Grab a kleenex and clean yourself up.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: April 11, 2012, 05:28:44 AM »
I cant remember even one post you have ever made on this forum that did not involve attacking, insulting, stalking, or harassing someone else while complately avoiding the topic at hand. 

Sounds like you are talking about yourself.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: April 11, 2012, 05:29:39 AM »
Zyzz threads? The fuck are you rambling about? You sound misty. Grab a kleenex and clean yourself up.

Denial?  Didn't know I struck a nerve that hard.  Carry on fuck spot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: April 11, 2012, 05:29:54 AM »
Sounds like you are talking about yourself.

Not at all - I post some silly shit and a lot of good stuff and freely admit that.   You are johnny one note - stalk everyone and call names like a 12 year old girl.