Author Topic: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier  (Read 40460 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier
« Reply #275 on: March 04, 2012, 06:26:49 AM »
"I used to breed dogs"

"Oh yeah, any unusual breeding's?"

"No, not really.......              mostly DOGGY STYLE"

:D :D :D

Sorry for the comic relief....      carry on.

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #276 on: March 04, 2012, 06:49:58 AM »
Because you don't read others posts and just reverberate the some fluff everytime, I will repeat for the tenth time in this thread.  As a younger man, i associated with criminals and dog fighters and breeders, even owned a pittie, was a member of Staffy club, and even have a pitbull tattooed on my back.  The Pitbull I owned I would have never let near a child, anyway, it was a biter and had to be put down, and I am glad, that dog was going to kill someone no two ways about it, was bad from the womb.  So unlike you, I have owned pitbulls, fought them, been on the side of the victim, the medical and legal profession and it's responsibilities in dog attacks.  So I consider myself more qualified than anyone else I have ever met, I know you wont read this post as it is simply me rehashing things i have said in earlier posts.  But like their dogs Pidiots aren't too bright, and don't understand an argument involves listening too and responding too what the other person has said, not just trying to stuff your propaganda and BS down other peoples throats.  I believe if you were cabable of reading this whole thread and take it seriously you may actually learn something, but you cant fill a cup that is full, and I doubt you even made it this far into my post.  I look forward to your retarded unintelligent propaganda and lies as a non response to this post!

I waist my time reading all your bullshit post ok ? All same bullshit
And with this post above you just showed yourself as a fuckin luniatic. You was associated with criminals and dog fighters and breeders... you are the responsible for the bad rep of all the bull's in the world. People like you very very sick minded people destroys the image of a good loyal dog. You don't deserve this tattoo on your back... At the start of this discussion I was trying to change your mind. I have presented many points that went against your lies successfully. But now I see... you have a completely fuck mind and you don't deserve the type of live that these dogs are able to give. Go fuck yourself and die alone...
HATERS GON HATE!!

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #277 on: March 04, 2012, 06:50:58 AM »
"When they came for the pit bulls,
I remained silent;
Surely these dogs deserved death!

When they banned the rottweilers,
I remained silent;
Who needs these dogs?

When they came for the guardian breeds,
I did not speak out;
My dog was not one of these.

When they came for the large dogs,
I remained silent;
My dog was small.

When they came for all dogs,
there was no one left to fight with me. "
DIE ALONE BITCH
HATERS GON HATE!!

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: March 04, 2012, 07:16:38 AM »
I waist my time reading all your bullshit post ok ? All same bullshit
And with this post above you just showed yourself as a fuckin luniatic. You was associated with criminals and dog fighters and breeders... you are the responsible for the bad rep of all the bull's in the world. People like you very very sick minded people destroys the image of a good loyal dog. You don't deserve this tattoo on your back... At the start of this discussion I was trying to change your mind. I have presented many points that went against your lies successfully. But now I see... you have a completely fuck mind and you don't deserve the type of live that these dogs are able to give. Go fuck yourself and die alone...

LoL I don't agree with banning anything, but the guy was obviously seriously traumatized and according to him nearly died. That's the viewpoint he's coming from.
You guys are fuccin dicks.  ;D

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #279 on: March 04, 2012, 07:34:18 AM »
LoL I don't agree with banning anything, but the guy was obviously seriously traumatized and according to him nearly died. That's the viewpoint he's coming from.
You guys are fuccin dicks.  ;D

So what man ? I already told him that I was almost got killed in Spain by two black guys... so I should fight to ban black people from earth???? thats totally non sense, that's fuckin racism!!! I wasn't able to defend myself because the two of them was with a .45 on my head saying they were going to blow my fuckin head. Because of this particular case I should start to hate black people ? Fuck this man, everybody have bad experiences in live and should learn from it, but this guy was already a sick guy.
HATERS GON HATE!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #280 on: March 04, 2012, 07:37:44 AM »
chaos are trying to say that ambulance chasers are not the most honest people in the world ?
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #281 on: March 04, 2012, 07:38:00 AM »
OMG, dude have you even seen the bite statistics from GS? They should just kill all those dogs, their owners are scum.

Only fighting dogs go manic when enraged. Poodles, Labradors all have higher bite statistics, it's irrelevant.

Most owners of pits are complete fucking gimps.
Trans Milkshake.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: March 04, 2012, 07:39:19 AM »
So what man ? I already told him that I was almost got killed in Spain by two black guys... so I should fight to ban black people from earth???? thats totally non sense, that's fuckin racism!!! I wasn't able to defend myself because the two of them was with a .45 on my head saying they were going to blow my fuckin head. Because of this particular case I should start to hate black people ? Fuck this man, everybody have bad experiences in live and should learn from it, but this guy was already a sick guy.

I think my point is, you're trying to vehemently argue with someone that is obviously coming from a strong emotional standpoint. You can't convince these sort of people. Also, did the black guys maul you and cause you horrible injuries that required you to forfeit your business--paying for the rest of your life? I think there's a disparity here.

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #283 on: March 04, 2012, 08:25:44 AM »
I'm not trying to do nothing here... I don give a fuck about what he thinks about pits... I love them with all my heart and I think everybody deserve a second chance but that's my opinion... The guy doesn't even deserve the tattoo he got... he never loved pit bull... I thinks I KNOW the reason he got this tattoo....
HATERS GON HATE!!

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: March 04, 2012, 08:35:35 AM »

They are the best dog on the planet, unfortunately they are also most abused, and too often owned by minorities.
[/quote]

It's cool dogs aren't as retarded as the people who own them.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #285 on: March 04, 2012, 10:34:23 AM »
I'm not trying to do nothing here... I don give a fuck about what he thinks about pits... I love them with all my heart and I think everybody deserve a second chance but that's my opinion... The guy doesn't even deserve the tattoo he got... he never loved pit bull... I thinks I KNOW the reason he got this tattoo....
My issue is children being killed every month by dangerous dogs, especially pitbulls - hope this helps
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: March 04, 2012, 10:44:43 AM »
So what man ? I already told him that I was almost got killed in Spain by two black guys... so I should fight to ban black people from earth???? that's totally non sense, that's fuckin racism!!! I wasn't able to defend myself because the two of them was with a .45 on my head saying they were going to blow my fuckin head. Because of this particular case I should start to hate black people ? Fuck this man, everybody have bad experiences in live and should learn from it, but this guy was already a sick guy.
You know what, I have been attacked by three people at once on two separate occasions, both times other parties had weapons, it was traumatic, and I have had many other not so normal things happen to me - but nothing compares to being attacked by two crazy pitbulls! You can recall your average crime story, but the fact remains their are support systems in place for this and also punitive laws to encourage prevention - these don't yet exist in the case of dog attacks, as a dog attack victim, all i ask is that the system recognise and compensate me accordingly.  i don't want to have to wait 5 years until lawsuit is settled, i could have done with the help immediately after the attack.  My beef is I have to pick up the tab\ and I am left with lifelong scarring and injuries.  As to why I fight for breed bans, because I truly believe if this breed hadn't been so heavily sponsored by biased dog groups the way the Dog Clubs push hard politically to save their favourite breeds, and there was more done to dissuade the average dickhead from owning one, my left leg and arm would be fine, I wouldn't have been attacked and I wouldn't be typing this post.  But as it stand dog dickheads are still singing the same old tune that they have for 90 years - The Pidiot crowd are aggressive, offensive, unintelligent and uninformed - but dead children cant speak - so somebody has to speak for them.
V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #287 on: March 05, 2012, 08:56:03 PM »
My issue is children being killed every month by dangerous dogs, especially pitbulls - hope this helps

Oh good god, your are either a complete idiot or a flat-out liar.  Post some numbers supporting pitbulls "killing children every month" or shut the fuck up.  You got gnawed on by a couple of pits?  Oh well, so sorry, get over it.  Maybe they like the taste of candy ass, dipshit.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #288 on: March 05, 2012, 09:21:17 PM »
Oh good god, your are either a complete idiot or a flat-out liar.  Post some numbers supporting pitbulls "killing children every month" or shut the fuck up.  You got gnawed on by a couple of pits?  Oh well, so sorry, get over it.  Maybe they like the taste of candy ass, dipshit.

ahahahahaha YES!!!
b

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: March 10, 2012, 11:46:53 PM »
I actually get between 9 - 15 google alerts everyday on Pitbull attacks.  I actually have so much data that there is no way I could post even the list of attack victims in the last three years here, the list is way too long.  Anyway, you deluded pit cock suckers can believe all the bullshit you like, excuse me if I prefer the truth, what makes me laugh the most is how tough Pitiots talk, no wonder they need their dogs, they come across as insecure douchebags who need protection - you my good friend, definitely need a pitbull, because you are weak as piss!
V

dustin

« Reply #290 on: March 10, 2012, 11:56:55 PM »
I actually get between 9 - 15 google alerts everyday on Pitbull attacks.  I actually have so much data that there is no way I could post even the list of attack victims in the last three years here, the list is way too long.  Anyway, you deluded pit cock suckers can believe all the bullshit you like, excuse me if I prefer the truth, what makes me laugh the most is how tough Pitiots talk, no wonder they need their dogs, they come across as insecure douchebags who need protection - you my good friend, definitely need a pitbull, because you are weak as piss!

I live in an area renowned for pitbulls bred specifically for HUMAN AGGRESSION and I've still never heard or witnessed any pitbull attacks. You're delusional and obsessed. You actually changed your Google News settings to include hits from pitbull attack stories. Ob-fucking-sessed.

Known so many pits from pups to old brittle poochies and never in their lifetime did they harm anyone. Even a few of the vets have pitbulls and they've said (after decades of practicing) that they've come to learn first hand that the pitbull stories are propaganda from red necks and obsessed idiots like E-Kul. My pit pup is a beauty and is extremely social. She'll go her entire life span without harming a soul, just like the other dogs I've owned. It ultimately comes down to how they were raised, just like how people commit even worse acts of violences in numbers ranging in the thousands and hundreds of thousands DAILY. The last thing anyone needs to worry about is dying from a pitbull attack. You'll sooner get a paper cut, then pneumonia or MRSA and die of that than get killed by a pit.

E-Kul seems to believe lightning's going to strike twice and that his life and 7 billion others are in immediate peril. Poor, delusional fucker. I'm going to go cuddle my pit before I head to bed.

To think that E-Kul believes an adorable ham like this is going to grow up and destroy throngs of babies the second I turn my back LOL... she sure looks like she'll be a blood thirsty killer, eh!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #291 on: March 11, 2012, 12:28:03 AM »
Please change it to include: Poodles, Cocker Spaniels (the craziest of dogs), Chiuauas, Dobermans, German Shepards, Rotts, Fox terriers, Bull Terriers, English Staffys, Golden Retrievers, Labs, Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, Greyhounds, Bull dogs, Dogos, Presas... 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: March 11, 2012, 03:14:33 AM »
I live in an area renowned for pitbulls bred specifically for HUMAN AGGRESSION and I've still never heard or witnessed any pitbull attacks. You're delusional and obsessed. You actually changed your Google News settings to include hits from pitbull attack stories. Ob-fucking-sessed.

Known so many pits from pups to old brittle poochies and never in their lifetime did they harm anyone. Even a few of the vets have pitbulls and they've said (after decades of practicing) that they've come to learn first hand that the pitbull stories are propaganda from red necks and obsessed idiots like E-Kul. My pit pup is a beauty and is extremely social. She'll go her entire life span without harming a soul, just like the other dogs I've owned. It ultimately comes down to how they were raised, just like how people commit even worse acts of violences in numbers ranging in the thousands and hundreds of thousands DAILY. The last thing anyone needs to worry about is dying from a pitbull attack. You'll sooner get a paper cut, then pneumonia or MRSA and die of that than get killed by a pit.

E-Kul seems to believe lightning's going to strike twice and that his life and 7 billion others are in immediate peril. Poor, delusional fucker. I'm going to go cuddle my pit before I head to bed.

To think that E-Kul believes an adorable ham like this is going to grow up and destroy throngs of babies the second I turn my back LOL... she sure looks like she'll be a blood thirsty killer, eh!
Anyway Google Alerts is a simple feauture of Google that alerts you to news stories - haven't changed any google news settings as you suggest.  You bet I am obsessed, the whole time good men women and children are being maimed and killed I will fight to have the Pitbulls eradicated from the face of the earth.

Anyway, pidiots never cease to amaze me, that is why I never try and chagne a Pidiots mind, they are unstable, dangerous characters, who cant accept the truth, even when it kills their wife!

Husband Forgives Pit Bull for Killing Pregnant Wife Darla Napora
  Aug 18, 2011

Darla Napora, the 32-year-old pregnant Pacifica woman killed by her own pit bull is described as being an avid, long-time supporter and member of Bay Area Dog Lovers Responsible About Pit Bulls [BAD RAP],”…a group that does its best to convince people that pit bulls aren't really that dangerous..,”   according to truecrimereporter.com.

Her husband, Greg, says he plans to have the pit bull’s ashes buried with his wife.

​Greg Napora says when he left home at 8:00 a.m. his pregnant wife was asleep and the couple’s two unaltered pit bulls a—a two-year-old male, Gunner, and six-year-old female, Tazi—were in bed with her.  He returned home about 12:15 p.m. from his construction job to take Darla to lunch and found Gunner in the living room, covered with blood and standing over the mauled, lifeless body of his wife. http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/animal-rights/pit-bull-mauls-and-kills-pregnant-california-woman-darla-napora

A neighbor said the couple got Gunner when he was a puppy and she believed neutering him might have avoided this attack. 

Darla’s mother, Sandy Robinson, of Seattle, WA, told Mercury News that her daughter “…was ecstatic about being pregnant with the couple’s first child.”  She said Darla and Greg had declined to know the gender of the child.  She described Darla as “the heart of the family,” and said, “She was the one who held the family together.”

The NYDailyNews.com reports Darla was in her sixth month of pregnancy and that the couple had been married about two years.  http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/08/12/2011-08-12_pregnant_woman_in_california_darla_napora_mauled_killed_by_own_pit_bull_.html

A native of Yakima, WA, Darla Napora worked behind a bar since coming to the Bay Area more than 11 years ago. She now managed the bar at the high-end 231 Ellsworth Restaurant in San Mateo, and also sold wine for a brokerage.  The general manager of the restaurant said Darla worked almost every night of the week, according to Mercury News.com.  http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-county/ci_18671143

Reuters reports that the police stated on Monday, “Preliminary autopsy results show that a pregnant San Francisco-area woman who was killed by her pit bull died from blood loss and shock.” http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/16/us-pitbull-death-idUSTRE77F02820110816

Impressions taken from both dogs show that all of Napora's injuries were consistent with bites from Gunner and that there was no evidence that the female dog, Tazi, took part in the attack, according to the police report.

Greg Napora says that he forgives Gunner for killing his wife and unborn child because it was “just a freak accident…They (their two pit bulls) are the most loving animals I have ever had in my life. Whatever happened right now was not the breed’s fault."

A necropsy will be performed on Gunner for signs of illness or other possible causes for the attack. Pacifica Police announced they are also investigating the slight possibility of foul play by other unknown parties while they are waiting for the results of an autopsy for Darla Napora. Captain Dave Bertini said, "...you never know, so that is why we are waiting for the reports to make sure we didn't miss anything."   Police expect the results of both the autopsy and necropsy to be completed within three weeks.

In the meantime, Greg Napora picked up six-year-old Tazi from Peninsula Humane Society late Monday afternoon, according to Pacifica Patch.  http://pacifica.patch.com/articles/female-pit-bull-released-to-husband-of-mauling-victim   

“We needed to know that the second dog was not involved in the attack before we decided to return it to its owner,” Peninsula Humane Association spokesperson Scott Delucchi said. “We also wanted to hear that the owner wanted the dog back.”

“The Humane Society learned early on, soon after his wife’s death, that Greg Napora wanted Tazi back,” states Patch reporter Camden Swita.

Delucchi stated that Tazi had been observed at the Humane Society for signs of aggression. There was no indication that she had been involved in the attack, Delucchi said. She was checked for signs of abuse. There were records of regular veterinary care.  Both dogs were licensed in San Mateo County.  Inquiries were made to neighbors who said there was no indication that the dogs were neglected, so the Humane Society had to give the dog back to her owner

“You can never predict future behavior (of dogs),” Delucchi said. “We cannot say for sure we know what a dog will do. We can only judge the grounds for holding a dog; we had no legal authority.”

He also said that he understands the safety concerns of neighbors who have reported they are uncomfortable with the dog’s release back into the community.

“But I also think of someone who loses his wife, unborn child and other dog in one day,” Delucchi said. “So maybe that second dog is all he’s got. So, we’re trying to think about it that way. I’m asking people to be compassionate.”

When asked about his opinion on pit bull bans and whether the breed is inherently dangerous, Delucchi replied his organization sees the problem “primarily lying with the owner.”

If that is true, should this dog be released back to Greg Napora?
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #293 on: March 11, 2012, 06:19:22 AM »
You see the famous case where two Presas killed a woman?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #294 on: March 11, 2012, 09:03:48 AM »
HHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen someone so obsessed. Get some mental health, you useless sack of pitbull shit. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #295 on: March 11, 2012, 09:08:15 AM »
HHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen someone so obsessed. Get some mental health, you useless sack of pitbull shit. :D

Hahah google alerts  ;D

newkid1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #296 on: March 11, 2012, 12:22:25 PM »
Best dog I have ever owned protective of my daughter and family.

dustin

« Reply #297 on: March 11, 2012, 12:39:58 PM »
Anyway Google Alerts is a simple feauture of Google that alerts you to news stories - haven't changed any google news settings as you suggest.  You bet I am obsessed, the whole time good men women and children are being maimed and killed I will fight to have the Pitbulls eradicated from the face of the earth.

Anyway, pidiots never cease to amaze me, that is why I never try and chagne a Pidiots mind, they are unstable, dangerous characters, who cant accept the truth, even when it kills their wife!

Husband Forgives Pit Bull for Killing Pregnant Wife Darla Napora
  Aug 18, 2011

Darla Napora, the 32-year-old pregnant Pacifica woman killed by her own pit bull is described as being an avid, long-time supporter and member of Bay Area Dog Lovers Responsible About Pit Bulls [BAD RAP],”…a group that does its best to convince people that pit bulls aren't really that dangerous..,”   according to truecrimereporter.com.

Her husband, Greg, says he plans to have the pit bull’s ashes buried with his wife.

​Greg Napora says when he left home at 8:00 a.m. his pregnant wife was asleep and the couple’s two unaltered pit bulls a—a two-year-old male, Gunner, and six-year-old female, Tazi—were in bed with her.  He returned home about 12:15 p.m. from his construction job to take Darla to lunch and found Gunner in the living room, covered with blood and standing over the mauled, lifeless body of his wife. http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/animal-rights/pit-bull-mauls-and-kills-pregnant-california-woman-darla-napora

A neighbor said the couple got Gunner when he was a puppy and she believed neutering him might have avoided this attack. 

Darla’s mother, Sandy Robinson, of Seattle, WA, told Mercury News that her daughter “…was ecstatic about being pregnant with the couple’s first child.”  She said Darla and Greg had declined to know the gender of the child.  She described Darla as “the heart of the family,” and said, “She was the one who held the family together.”

The NYDailyNews.com reports Darla was in her sixth month of pregnancy and that the couple had been married about two years.  http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/08/12/2011-08-12_pregnant_woman_in_california_darla_napora_mauled_killed_by_own_pit_bull_.html

A native of Yakima, WA, Darla Napora worked behind a bar since coming to the Bay Area more than 11 years ago. She now managed the bar at the high-end 231 Ellsworth Restaurant in San Mateo, and also sold wine for a brokerage.  The general manager of the restaurant said Darla worked almost every night of the week, according to Mercury News.com.  http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-county/ci_18671143

Reuters reports that the police stated on Monday, “Preliminary autopsy results show that a pregnant San Francisco-area woman who was killed by her pit bull died from blood loss and shock.” http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/16/us-pitbull-death-idUSTRE77F02820110816

Impressions taken from both dogs show that all of Napora's injuries were consistent with bites from Gunner and that there was no evidence that the female dog, Tazi, took part in the attack, according to the police report.

Greg Napora says that he forgives Gunner for killing his wife and unborn child because it was “just a freak accident…They (their two pit bulls) are the most loving animals I have ever had in my life. Whatever happened right now was not the breed’s fault."

A necropsy will be performed on Gunner for signs of illness or other possible causes for the attack. Pacifica Police announced they are also investigating the slight possibility of foul play by other unknown parties while they are waiting for the results of an autopsy for Darla Napora. Captain Dave Bertini said, "...you never know, so that is why we are waiting for the reports to make sure we didn't miss anything."   Police expect the results of both the autopsy and necropsy to be completed within three weeks.

In the meantime, Greg Napora picked up six-year-old Tazi from Peninsula Humane Society late Monday afternoon, according to Pacifica Patch.  http://pacifica.patch.com/articles/female-pit-bull-released-to-husband-of-mauling-victim   

“We needed to know that the second dog was not involved in the attack before we decided to return it to its owner,” Peninsula Humane Association spokesperson Scott Delucchi said. “We also wanted to hear that the owner wanted the dog back.”

“The Humane Society learned early on, soon after his wife’s death, that Greg Napora wanted Tazi back,” states Patch reporter Camden Swita.

Delucchi stated that Tazi had been observed at the Humane Society for signs of aggression. There was no indication that she had been involved in the attack, Delucchi said. She was checked for signs of abuse. There were records of regular veterinary care.  Both dogs were licensed in San Mateo County.  Inquiries were made to neighbors who said there was no indication that the dogs were neglected, so the Humane Society had to give the dog back to her owner

“You can never predict future behavior (of dogs),” Delucchi said. “We cannot say for sure we know what a dog will do. We can only judge the grounds for holding a dog; we had no legal authority.”

He also said that he understands the safety concerns of neighbors who have reported they are uncomfortable with the dog’s release back into the community.

“But I also think of someone who loses his wife, unborn child and other dog in one day,” Delucchi said. “So maybe that second dog is all he’s got. So, we’re trying to think about it that way. I’m asking people to be compassionate.”

When asked about his opinion on pit bull bans and whether the breed is inherently dangerous, Delucchi replied his organization sees the problem “primarily lying with the owner.”

If that is true, should this dog be released back to Greg Napora?

I don't have time to read that but you clearly do. My 25 years surrounded by pits is all I need. I'm also not a pit fanatic. Didn't really care for them until a few years ago and this was a rescue from some idiot who bought her without permission and was going to give her to even bigger retards.

You're an obsessed loser. I can't much else other than how shockingly pathetic you are. If I believed in God and salvation I would include you in my prayers, phaggot.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: March 11, 2012, 06:35:30 PM »
I don't have time to read that but you clearly do. My 25 years surrounded by pits is all I need. I'm also not a pit fanatic. Didn't really care for them until a few years ago and this was a rescue from some idiot who bought her without permission and was going to give her to even bigger retards.

You're an obsessed loser. I can't much else other than how shockingly pathetic you are. If I believed in God and salvation I would include you in my prayers, phaggot.
Dont worry, must Pitbull owners cant read more than a sentence or two at a time. You can use time as an excuse, also most Pitbull Owners would never read anything about Pitbull Victims as it might start to crack their 25 year denial, and that can be painful.  I have argued with so many Pidiots and this is how it goes.

Pidiot: hey, I hear ya dont like Pitbulls

Victim: Yeah thats right, they kill man woman and children every week

Pidiot: oh ok, but you dont know what you are talking about, Pitbulls have never attacked anyone, there is no such thing as a Pitbull anyway.
I have 90 years of Pidiot lies and propoganda here that all us other Pidiots believe and agree on, so you must be wrong and we must be right

Victim: But I actually have factual evidence and can produce 1000's of pages citations of victims and evidence that clearly proves that these dogs are killers and will continue to maim and kill children, aren't you worried about the children

Pidiot: No, I ain't worried about no children, fuck other peoples children. they probably provoked the dog anyway and deserved to be killed.  I want to own a killer dog, and thats all there is to it

Victim: But dont you see you are distorting the truth and rubbing salt into all the children who have been killed by these dogs.

Pidiot: I hate you, I want you dead, you are a complete fucker who only wants to remove my right to be a complete cun+- and as a complete cun+, I reserve the right to be a Complete Cun+ (lovely people Pidiots - def not someone you would want as a neighbour)

25 years around pitbulls - enough said - there is no arguing with any arsehole who would choose to participate in an anti social endeavour for 25 years - I actually feel sorry for Pitbull owners as they cut themselves of from society and are then only limited to socialising with others of a similar low iq, lucky for them there are a lot of people to choose from, but they will never get the benefit from hanging around a real human being who could help them evolve to the next level.  But unfortunately for Pitbull owners, they don't have the smarts to see that they have marginalised themselves and are considered a complete dropkick by anybody with an inkling of intelligence.
V

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #299 on: March 11, 2012, 06:44:27 PM »
25 years around pitbulls - enough said - there is no arguing with any arsehole who would choose to participate in an anti social endeavour for 25 years - I actually feel sorry for Pitbull owners as they cut themselves of from society and are then only limited to socialising with others of a similar low iq, lucky for them there are a lot of people to choose from, but they will never get the benefit from hanging around a real human being who could help them evolve to the next level.  But unfortunately for Pitbull owners, they don't have the smarts to see that they have marginalised themselves and are considered a complete dropkick by anybody with an inkling of intelligence.

you are the most annoying guy on the face of the Earth, I just stop replying you just to see if you shut the fuck up... just give up your not going to pass this disease of your to anyone here.. we love pitbulls and that's it. Stop being a fucking idiot, we already sow that you are a insane sick guy.
HATERS GON HATE!!