Author Topic: Who here follows gh15's diet advice to the T?  (Read 35788 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Who here follows gh15's diet advice to the T?
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2012, 09:06:10 PM »
no one's posts make 100% sense, new muscle cells from HGH take time to make. Months...

Gh15 just likes to exaggerate stuff causes he's nuts like that. Also keep in mind he probably  had one of the greatest response to drugs of all time, kind of a freak of nature in that regard. which is why I think so many guys roll their eyes on some of his shit. Of course they won't see things he sees, I'm sure if someone like Kevin levrone took the time to read his posts he would know what gh15 is talking about and knews exactly what gh15 was talking about all these years to the T....me e and 99% of juicers? nah.... gh15 is  out of  his god damn mind :D
l

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2012, 11:15:38 PM »
At the same time, gh15 does say to "prime" for a month or two with gh to get the best out of it

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2012, 11:23:52 PM »
it's not only hyper respond.... the truth about the pictures I posted is that you guys do realize he did  NOT TRAIN and he ATE what he wanted basically doing fuck all and looking like that in 7 days.. the proof is in front of your eyes look at what a diff 7 days on legit pharma GH did

the reason why you guys say it takes weeks and months for GH to work is because you guys don't work with legit pharma GH simple as that.. it's all in the quality of the GH

look at evan's fingernails in this recent interview done by Chick... we've discussed this maybe about 100 times in the bible regarding the quality of GH and fingernails... he looks like he can climb fucking walls like a cat look !!!!!!!!

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/12-arnold-classic/4034-evan-centopani-interview-with-bob-cicherillo-two-days-out.html

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2012, 11:29:26 PM »
it's not only hyper respond.... the truth about the pictures I posted is that you guys do realize he did  NOT TRAIN and he ATE what he wanted basically doing fuck all and looking like that in 7 days.. the proof is in front of your eyes look at what a diff 7 days on legit pharma GH did

the reason why you guys say it takes weeks and months for GH to work is because you guys don't work with legit pharma GH simple as that.. it's all in the quality of the GH

look at evan's fingernails in this recent interview done by Chick... we've discussed this maybe about 100 times in the bible regarding the quality of GH and fingernails... he looks like he can climb fucking walls like a cat look !!!!!!!!

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/12-arnold-classic/4034-evan-centopani-interview-with-bob-cicherillo-two-days-out.html

you need to shut the fuck up.
b

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2012, 11:33:33 PM »
you need to shut the fuck up.

you ever worked with pharma GH ? no ??

i rest my case.

how can you have an opinion about something when you never tried it ?

and don't jump to different subjects and calling me names...  it's a legit question... you claimed to use hygetropin... oh wait must be pharma grade.. silly me  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2012, 11:36:35 PM »
even with generic GH you can see some changes right away if your using a decent dose.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2012, 11:46:47 PM »
you ever worked with pharma GH ? no ??

i rest my case.

how can you have an opinion about something when you never tried it ?

and don't jump to different subjects and calling me names...  it's a legit question... you claimed to use hygetropin... oh wait must be pharma grade.. silly me  ::)

ever hear of the 30iu nutropin kits? what about the 15 iu nordipen? i've run both you fucking dolt. have YOU ever used them? no, cause your a 20 year old kid sitting in his room playing the internet big shot by repeating whatever your idol has to say.

stick to following gh15 around like a lost puppy repeating everything he says cause i can sure as fuck promise you you have no clue what you're talking about. anyone reading your posts can see that.

i like what gh15 is doing, but guys like you are causing him to lose respect. all your doing is making him look like someone who surrounds himself with weak lackeys.

now, fuck off, boy. real men are talking here.
b

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2012, 11:59:50 PM »
ever hear of the 30iu nutropin kits? what about the 15 iu nordipen? i've run both you fucking dolt. have YOU ever used them? no, cause your a 20 year old kid sitting in his room playing the internet big shot by repeating whatever your idol has to say.

stick to following gh15 around like a lost puppy repeating everything he says cause i can sure as fuck promise you you have no clue what you're talking about. anyone reading your posts can see that.

i like what gh15 is doing, but guys like you are causing him to lose respect. all your doing is making him look like someone who surrounds himself with weak lackeys.

now, fuck off, boy. real men are talking here.

you know what the problem is here ? I know for a FACT that you are lying... how do I know ? I won't go deep into details but if you really did have pharma GH you would know what I write is the truth so don't give me no nordipen bullshit because for all I know you can be saying this in order to try to keep your reputation and to shut me up  because you have retards here who say "oh no one just said he used those pharma GH it must be true !!!" 

anything I say is because I have tried it HANDS ON and i have experience .. I couldn't care less about your opinion but don't fucking lie and tell everyone that this 3 day 5 day that isn't true

how the fuck do you think kevin for ready for olympia in 3 fucking months retard ... 3 MONTHS

FROM THIS

TO THIS

RETARD 3 FUCKING MONTHS LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2012, 12:02:08 AM »
LOOK IN THIS VIDEO HE BEGINNING

LOOK WHAT HE BECAME AFTER THAT'S NOT EVEN 3 MONTHS !

FIRST PART IS KEVIN 13 WEEKS OUT

2ND PART IS 11 WEEKS LATER

OH BUT I FORGOT IT TAKES WEEKS AND MONTHS FOR GH TO WORK  ::) ::) ::)

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU ARE NOTHING. YOUR NAME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

LOOK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO WITH SHIRT OFF WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE

NOT EVEN 3 MONTHS LATER.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2012, 12:06:11 AM »

you know what the problem is here ? I know for a FACT that you are lying... how do I know ? I won't go deep into details but if you really did have pharma GH you would know what I write is the truth so don't give me no nordipen bullshit because for all I know you can be saying this in order to try to keep your reputation and to shut me up  because you have retards here who say "oh no one just said he used those pharma GH it must be true !!!"  

hey fuckhead- i had those 15iu nordipens coming straight to me right out of a panamanian pharmacy for $90 cdn a piece. they fell thru my hands like rain from the sky. believe that my friend.

the nups, $180 all day long, sunshine. so why dont you go back to telling me again what i do and dont know. ive forgotten more about this game than you'll ever know, cause i've read your posts, and its pretty clear to me you dont know fuck all other than what gh says.

no, the real problem here is a little boy like you trying so hard to be something he's not.
b

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2012, 12:07:23 AM »
LOOK IN THIS VIDEO HE BEGINNING

LOOK WHAT HE BECAME AFTER THAT'S NOT EVEN 3 MONTHS !

FIRST PART IS KEVIN 13 WEEKS OUT

2ND PART IS 11 WEEKS LATER

OH BUT I FORGOT IT TAKES WEEKS AND MONTHS FOR GH TO WORK  ::) ::) ::)

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU ARE NOTHING. YOUR NAME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

LOOK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO WITH SHIRT OFF WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE

NOT EVEN 3 MONTHS LATER.
Insane pressing power. :o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2012, 12:07:23 AM »
Real world experience.............. .LOL  ;D

Not a bigger clown on this board than this idiot.

POLLY WANT A CRACKER......AAAWWWWKKKK !!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2012, 12:08:58 AM »
Real world experience.............. .LOL  ;D

Not a bigger clown on this board than this idiot.

POLLY WANT A CRACKER......AAAWWWWKKKK !!!

this fucking guy is a joke. i cant even laugh hes so pathetic.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2012, 12:09:01 AM »
I`d like to see an 'expert' pic of Pollys real world experienced physique.

I thought so!!
::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2012, 12:10:29 AM »
I get up to take a piss and he`s here talking fingernail growth !  LOL  :D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2012, 12:12:26 AM »

hey fuckhead- i had those 15iu nordipens coming straight to me right out of a panamanian pharmacy for $90 cdn a piece. they fell thru my hands like rain from the sky. believe that my friend.

the nups, $180 all day long, sunshine. so why dont you go back to telling me again what i do and dont know. ive forgotten more about this game than you'll ever know, cause i've read your posts, and its pretty clear to me you dont know fuck all other than what gh says.

no, the real problem here is a little boy like you trying so hard to be something he's not.

why are you always so angry for ? jesus every single post you make you are angry .. do you even have friends ? lol this is proof u don't have good GH because it makes you into one happy fellow  :D ;)

changes with GH are INSTANT the moment you inject the damn thing into your blood... look at kevin.. DO YOU THINK HIS BODY SAID "OHHH I WILL WAIT A FEW WEEKS FOR THE FIBERS TO GET CREATED AND TAKE MY SWEET TIME"  ::) ::)

the fibers GH creates once injected to the body are made by the HOUR and then to put it all into fullblown stage from within you blow up with the AAS... yes it can take a few months to show results  but ! don't say it takes weeks for it to work.. it works instantly .. and the changes are NOTICEABLE TO THE EYE within DAYS ... most of the time 3-5 DAYS

you already know this since you've tried pharma GH.. assuming they were legit because there is fake GH out there.. see mr. Palumbo

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2012, 12:13:48 AM »
I get up to take a piss and he`s here talking fingernail growth !  LOL  :D

then he posts one of the most genetically gifted bb'ers of our time, blowing up in 3 months and attributes it totally to PHARMA GRADE GH.

it has nothing to do with starting anabolics again, starting training again, starting eating again, and muscle memory.

what a fucking tool this kid is.

GN can rest easy- i think i've found a new pet :)
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2012, 12:15:08 AM »
He mentions Levrone and the word fullblown in the same post..........very witty.
::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2012, 12:15:57 AM »
then he posts one of the most genetically gifted bb'ers of our time, blowing up in 3 months and attributes it totally to PHARMA GRADE GH.

it has nothing to do with starting anabolics again, starting training again, starting eating again, and muscle memory.

what a fucking tool this kid is.

GN can rest easy- i think i've found a new pet :)
Parrots are purported to make excellent pets,so I`m told.......gh15 could add more to this I`m sure.  :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2012, 12:17:02 AM »
Parrots are purpoted to make excellent pets,so I`m told.......gh15 could add more to this I`m sure.  :D

i feel bad for GH for having this clown represent him.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2012, 12:19:39 AM »
i feel bad for GH for having this clown represent him.
It makes him less credible that`s for sure.

gh15 makes a good informative post,then this idiot repeats it verbatim.

POLLY WANT A CRACKER?  :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2012, 12:20:14 AM »
why are you always so angry for ? jesus every single post you make you are angry .. do you even have friends ? lol this is proof u don't have good GH because it makes you into one happy fellow  :D ;)

changes with GH are INSTANT the moment you inject the damn thing into your blood... look at kevin.. DO YOU THINK HIS BODY SAID "OHHH I WILL WAIT A FEW WEEKS FOR THE FIBERS TO GET CREATED AND TAKE MY SWEET TIME"  ::) ::)

the fibers GH creates once injected to the body are made by the HOUR and then to put it all into fullblown stage from within you blow up with the AAS... yes it can take a few months to show results  but ! don't say it takes weeks for it to work.. it works instantly .. and the changes are NOTICEABLE TO THE EYE within DAYS ... most of the time 3-5 DAYS

you already know this since you've tried pharma GH.. assuming they were legit because there is fake GH out there.. see mr. Palumbo

either you are gh15 posting under g101's account, or you g101, and gh15 are the same person.

your posts, although spelled differently have the same tempo, cadence and rhythm to them as a gh15 posts- the same 'tone', without the gramtical errors and commas.

which is it?
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2012, 12:22:28 AM »
either you are gh15 posting under g101's account, or you g101, and gh15 are the same person.

your posts, although spelled differently have the same tempo, cadence and rhythm to them as a gh15 posts- the same 'tone', without the gramtical errors and commas.

which is it?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.............oh yeah,and of asskissing/brownosing.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2012, 12:25:14 AM »
kevin levrone had probably the best genetics on earth ever to enter bb(besides ron coleman)

So giving him as an example as HGH works is not the smartest idea.

Yeap,gh works.Pharma grade gh works like nothing else.

But i cannot believe that kid did not train,ate everything and improved that much in only 7 days.
GETBIG!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2012, 12:49:04 AM »

which is it?

maybe I am gh15,,, or maybe apply85  ???  :D  or maybe g101 is gh15 ,, maybe we are 3 different individuals ... could it be?? the best part is NONE OF YOU WILL EVER FIND OUT  :D

all you gimmicks and i'm talking to chaos and alex23's gimmicks... how frustrated are you guys that you dont know a to z .. you guys DONT HAVE A CLUE ! who gh15 is... doesn't it drive you guys insane .. you will never nail gh15 for he is I N V I N S I B L E .. you can keep wasting your time trying and I bet you will since you have no life and spend your whole day here on getbig with your gimmicks.. not to worry Ron will have a nice chat with you guys shortly after the arnold

and as for you NO ONE (haha your name is perfect for you ! you really are a no one) ... the fact is that you tried to get to become top bodybuilder yet FAILED !  you accepted your muscle shape and your structure isn't the best and that leads to the frustration you are in hence the anger in all your posts and ... so the point is you were on A TON OF SHIT and yet FAILED ! how sad.. 

and as for you wes I have a nice surprise heading your way in my next posting.. a fucking 60 year old who spends 24/7 on getbig yet posts a good 150 times per day... 150 TIMES PER FUCKING DAY THIS IS TWICE THE AMOUNT THAT GH15 HAS .. YOU HAVE NO LIFE YOU ARE A FAILED BODYBUILDER AND THE ONLY THING YOU EVER COMPETED IN WERE THOSE MASTERS COMPETITIONS WHICH ARE BULLSHIT AND FOR FAILED BODYBUILDERS.

gh15 is done with getbig btw .. unless Ron cleans up all the fucking garbage that you low lives caused with your useless gimmicks

it's funny how Slinpimp magically stopped posting as well... gh15 leaves Slinpimp leaves.. g101 .. I mean gh15 comes back WHO COMES BACK ?? YES THE ONE AND ONLY SLINPIMP AND ALONG WITH HIM COME CHAOS + ALEX23 + AVCHER GIMMICKS ... FUNNY HOW YOU ALL GO INTO HIDING WHEN GH15 ISN'T HERE.. WHAT'S THE USE OF THE GIMMICKS RIGHT ?

did it ever occur to you infantiles that I know gh15 personally...I talk to gh15 on a regular basis on 8 different e-mail servers infact I might even have his phone # and talk to him there as well.. oh but wait we are all the same person.. stupid me   ::)

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.. IT IS MARCH THE TIME IS TICKING AND YOU ARE ALL FINISHED. WATCH AND SEE

TICK

TOCK

TICK

TOCK

;)