Author Topic: Who here follows gh15's diet advice to the T?  (Read 35731 times)

Stavios

Re: Who here follows gh15's diet advice to the T?
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012, 08:40:18 AM »
I HATE YOUNG PEOLPLE! ;D

don't worry we hate you too  ;D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 08:41:14 AM »
I eat a healthy diet.

Bodybuilding diets are bullshit.

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 08:42:22 AM »
Sure, for taking out the trash, writing checks, cleaning off the cars in the snow.

lmao

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 08:42:40 AM »
don't worry we hate you too  ;D
Right back at ya` bro!  ;D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 08:43:09 AM »
I'm a chubby mofo. I eat like epic shit and stay pretty lean because of 10iu novotropin. But I do get this bearclaw.

Yikes. No worries though. Ive seen your pics. Great build.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 08:45:02 AM »
Sure, for taking out the trash, writing checks, cleaning off the cars in the snow.
if u were 2 lowe the dose or stop the gh would your  hands shrink back to normal ???

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2012, 08:48:12 AM »
Dude,I`m a kunt hair under 5'8".....my waist never usually goes over 33 inches.....always had a tiny waist when I was young along with the genetics of a fucking hummingbird and the metabolism of a road runner.....couldn`t get fat if it was my job.

The 36 inches came from being sloppy/lazy which is something I never did before.........it was a nice break though.

Getting up to the 39 inch mark was a direct result of the new meds I was taking.

I ran a gym years ago that was in a wealthy area. Most of our clients were bored, fatty housewives.

First question we asked the chubbers was what anti depression meds are you on? 80% OF THE BROADS that were fattys were on meds!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 08:50:51 AM »
if u were 2 lowe the dose or stop the gh would your  hands shrink back to normal ???

Yeah. And when I diet down and get lean my hands get bony again. The bearclaw is all water retention.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2012, 09:01:10 AM »
Bastard. ;D

Looks like you're one of those 3% elite metabolism dudes. ;)
well i do hold water like a fountain though..... lol!!
when i eat like shit , it's not fat that i gain,.... but i do look like shit....
but only a week on low or no carbs and i am pretty tight again.....
but yeah it's easy for me to stay in reasonable shape...
but when i was younger i always was bloofy..... OVEREATING!! even if clean.... it will get you bloofy!

Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2012, 09:06:11 AM »
I ran a gym years ago that was in a wealthy area. Most of our clients were bored, fatty housewives.

First question we asked the chubbers was what anti depression meds are you on? 80% OF THE BROADS that were fattys were on meds!

My doctor neglected to tell me these pills would make me gain shit loads of weight.

I did a little searching online and 9 out of 10 people put on a considerable amount of useless weight........just took a quick look for the bottle.....must have thrown it in the trash where it belonged.

One woman said she lost 40 pounds using weight watchers and put 25 or so back on with no dietary change at all.....can`t remember the name of the stuff but it sucked.

I was more depressed after taking it if a mirror was anywhere close by!  ;D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2012, 09:08:02 AM »
well i do hold water like a fountain though..... lol!!
when i eat like shit , it's not fat that i gain,.... but i do look like shit....
but only a week on low or no carbs and i am pretty tight again.....
but yeah it's easy for me to stay in reasonable shape...
but when i was younger i always was bloofy..... OVEREATING!! even if clean.... it will get you bloofy!

YES!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2012, 09:08:14 AM »
Take gh and test grandpa Wes and you will need no meds  8)
GETBIG!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2012, 09:08:49 AM »
Take gh and test grandpa Wes and you will need no meds  8)
Gonna` do just that my friend.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2012, 09:25:08 AM »
Team bitch-hands here.  ;D ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2012, 09:43:30 AM »
I generally eat a whole pizza a night....

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2012, 09:52:41 AM »

Thats exactly what i meant bro.... :D
?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2012, 10:34:18 AM »
You really can eat whatever you want as long as you are on PED's with fat burning properties. I wish I realized this a lot sooner and didn't feel miserably starving all ay

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2012, 10:41:41 AM »
You really can eat whatever you want as long as you are on PED's with fat burning properties. I wish I realized this a lot sooner and didn't feel miserably starving all ay

ahhhh

Depends on how you define eating 'whatever you want"

6,000 cal a day and you will be a fat mess.

If you have a naturally sluggish metabolism and you are over 30, you CANNOT bang down food like a pig, REGARDLESS OF PED.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2012, 11:22:07 AM »
On my current cycle my appetite is quite shit. I can't even eat half of what I can when I'm off. Its shit! But I'm still growing which is awesome!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2012, 11:34:31 AM »
I usually eat fairly clean.......off -season for me is just like pre-contest except I have a couple of cheat meals and a cheat day where I eat what I want to in moderate portions.

At my age,I find it very hard to lose excess bodyfat.....not like when I was much younger.

Contest diet for me means I never cheat at all.

Never used GH,so I can`t speak on it.

I find in my personal case,the more regimented I am,the better I look.............as far as training goes,I bust ass all the time and vary poundages according to how I feel and do not rest long between sets unless I`m in the 3-5 rep range which is not all that common.

I know this post might sound like an AnimalPak advertisement,but I like being strict and training hard.

Don`t understand the lazy mentality if being more dedicated will make you look better....after all,that`s why were training...one of the many reasons anyway.

wow, that's incredible dedication.

why haven't you ever tried gh? didn't like the idea of chinese gh?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2012, 11:44:11 AM »

yes and no. even someone on a ridiculous amount like, 1.5 grams of dnp a day, 150mcg of clen, 150mcg of t3, 2grams of tren, and 20iu gh, that person eating 10,000 calories a day will still look "fat" from all the bloat due to all the water retention and massive stomach bloat.

for me personally, i also found that PEDs aren't a replacement to diet and training, and from my experience with it, i view PEDs as a supplement to training, though unlike the garbage sold at GNC, PEDs are something that really work and work very effectively.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2012, 11:44:56 AM »
I'm a chubby mofo. I eat like epic shit and stay pretty lean because of 10iu novotropin. But I do get this bearclaw.
WTF HAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE THATS CRAZY LOOKING  ;D  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2012, 11:47:54 AM »

so hot

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2012, 12:02:13 PM »
yes and no. even someone on a ridiculous amount like, 1.5 grams of dnp a day, 150mcg of clen, 150mcg of t3, 2grams of tren, and 20iu gh, that person eating 10,000 calories a day will still look "fat" from all the bloat due to all the water retention and massive bloat.

for me personally, i also found that PEDs aren't a replacement to diet and training, and from my experience with it, i view PEDs as a supplement to training, though unlike the garbage sold at GNC, PEDs are something that really work and work very effectively.

Exactly.

Look, anabolics are amazing. They work-big time.

BUT, you have to train and NO you can't eat whatever you want... well you CAN, IF you don't care about looking like a bloated mess.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2012, 12:39:46 PM »
I usually eat fairly clean.......off -season for me is just like pre-contest except I have a couple of cheat meals and a cheat day where I eat what I want to in moderate portions.

At my age,I find it very hard to lose excess bodyfat.....not like when I was much younger.

Contest diet for me means I never cheat at all.

Never used GH,so I can`t speak on it.

I find in my personal case,the more regimented I am,the better I look.............as far as training goes,I bust ass all the time and vary poundages according to how I feel and do not rest long between sets unless I`m in the 3-5 rep range which is not all that common.

I know this post might sound like an AnimalPak advertisement,but I like being strict and training hard.

Don`t understand the lazy mentality if being more dedicated will make you look better....after all,that`s why were training...one of the many reasons anyway.

Wes seems to be like me.  I'm 43 now and ever since I hit 35 I have to be very structured with my diet to look decent.   

As I said in another thread today,  perhaps my first run with thanks GH (120 days at 5, then 8-10 ius) will allow me to loosen up a bit.