Author Topic: Obama calls Sandra Fluke (Slut/Whore) to offer condolences of Rush attack.  (Read 9921 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It's not her inability to pay for her own birth control because her slutty ways are out of control, this freak whore wants the taxpayer to pay for her to get banged without the risk of getting pregnant, now I am all for ugly arse idiotic woman like this never reproducing a gene cell in her body, as it is bad enough one of her exists, but to ask the taxpayer to fund her whore ways, well in my book, that not only makes you a whore slut, but it makes you the worlds largest whore slut!  So yes, the fact the whore slut is asking for strangers to pay for her contraception - this definitely makes her the worlds greatest slut!  Sorry, the logic escapes you, but this woman is indeed a massive slut!

you're aware that the students (or their parents) pay the full premium with not a penny coming from the school or the tax payers..... right?

you're aware most of her testimony had nothing to do with sex or preventing pregnancy but the preventative aspects of the pill in terms of lessening the occurance of ovarian cysts and cancer

you're aware of all that right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
She also wants me to pay for her sex change.   FAIL 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Are you playing dumb, or are you really this stupid?

There is nothing average about Sandra Fluke. There is nothing ordinary about what she is doing. Do you even know the basic facts of this case?
Congressional testimony on contraception mandates

External images

Testifying to House Democrats

On February 16, 2012, Representative Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, held a hearing on infringement of religious liberty and contraceptive mandates, entitled "Lines Crossed: Separation of Church and State. Has the Obama Administration Trampled on Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Conscience?". This hearing was seen as one concerning religious freedoms by Republican members and one concerning Women's health by Democratic members.

Citing the inability to vet Fluke and develop a line of questioning, Issa denied her testimony. The hearing was widely criticized by Democrats for having no women witnesses to speak on contraception,[10] although two female experts, Dr. Laura Champion and Dr. Allison Garrett, did testify in a second panel. [11] She was later[12] invited to address House Democratic members,[13] and submitted written testimony.[14]

She argued in favor of requiring all private insurance plans to cover contraception coverage, even religious institutions. She argued that over the three years as a law student, birth control could cost $3,000 in some cases (OMG, how much are these dirty college whores fucking, do they have time to learn anything - $3000 on birth control - man the states really pumps out the whores like cars of a production line) She continued that the lack of free contraception would induce many low income students to go without contraceptives and that women's free health clinics cannot meet the need.

She then discussed the consequence of such policies, anecdotally citing a friend with polycystic ovary syndrome. While the condition was "covered by Georgetown insurance", getting treatment was difficult because of the policy.[14] According to Fluke, her friend was denied coverage, even with a verified condition from her doctor. She also added that this is not a rare event for women with these medical conditions under insurance plans that did not cover contraception. She then stated that she wanted equal treatment for women's health issues and did not see the issue as being against the Catholic Church.[15]
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
you're aware that the students (or their parents) pay the full premium with not a penny coming from the school or the tax payers..... right?

you're aware most of her testimony had nothing to do with sex or preventing pregnancy but the preventative aspects of the pill in terms of lessening the occurrence of ovarian cysts and cancer

you're aware of all that right?

I'm aware, I am also aware that a warm bath will do the same trick, so if these girl+s have a benign ovarian cyst, have a warm bath for fucks sake, don't go crawling to the government to get your birth control fix - I mean, don't modern woman have any shame, do they not feel embarrassed walking amongst their peers after having testified to being a massive whore!  Fuck me sideways, buy this woman's friend a hot water bottle and some narcotic pain relief - SSSHHHH, these sluts will have anybody believing that the Pill is the only decent treatment for non threatening, and in most cases non painful Ovarian Cysts!
V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Congressional testimony on contraception mandates

External images

Testifying to House Democrats

On February 16, 2012, Representative Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, held a hearing on infringement of religious liberty and contraceptive mandates, entitled "Lines Crossed: Separation of Church and State. Has the Obama Administration Trampled on Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Conscience?". This hearing was seen as one concerning religious freedoms by Republican members and one concerning Women's health by Democratic members.

Citing the inability to vet Fluke and develop a line of questioning, Issa denied her testimony. The hearing was widely criticized by Democrats for having no women witnesses to speak on contraception,[10] although two female experts, Dr. Laura Champion and Dr. Allison Garrett, did testify in a second panel. [11] She was later[12] invited to address House Democratic members,[13] and submitted written testimony.[14]

She argued in favor of requiring all private insurance plans to cover contraception coverage, even religious institutions. She argued that over the three years as a law student, birth control could cost $3,000 in some cases (OMG, how much are these dirty college whores fucking, do they have time to learn anything - $3000 on birth control - man the states really pumps out the whores like cars of a production line) She continued that the lack of free contraception would induce many low income students to go without contraceptives and that women's free health clinics cannot meet the need.

She then discussed the consequence of such policies, anecdotally citing a friend with polycystic ovary syndrome. While the condition was "covered by Georgetown insurance", getting treatment was difficult because of the policy.[14] According to Fluke, her friend was denied coverage, even with a verified condition from her doctor. She also added that this is not a rare event for women with these medical conditions under insurance plans that did not cover contraception. She then stated that she wanted equal treatment for women's health issues and did not see the issue as being against the Catholic Church.[15]

so you're saying you don't understand how insurance works

how did you arrive at the conclusion that you or the taxpayer would be paying for this

btw - you can read every word she actually said right here

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/statement-Congress-letterhead-2nd%20hearing.pdf

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama: I was thinking about Sasha, Malia when I called Sandra Fluke

President said he doesn't want daughters 'attacked or called horrible names because they're being good citizens'

By Nina Mandell / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 5:04 PM

President Obama at his news conference Tuesday at the White House, where he discussed his reasoning in calling Sandra Fluke, right, on Friday.Related Stories

President Obama said Tuesday that concern for his two young daughters drove him to reach out and comfort Sandra Fluke, who was labeled a “slut” by Rush Limbaugh.

"One of the things I want them to do as they get older is engage in issues they care about, even ones I may not agree with them on,” the President said of his daughters, Malia and Sasha, at a news conference on Tuesday.

“I want them to be able to speak their mind in a civil and thoughtful way. And I don't want them attacked or called horrible names because they're being good citizens.”

Obama said he also wanted Fluke, a third-year Georgetown law student who previously lived on the upper West Side, to know that her parents should be “proud of her.”

He explained he was trying to promote a civilized discourse about the contentious issue of contraceptives.

"We want to send a message to all our young people that being part of a democracy involves argument and disagreements and debate,” Obama said. “And we want you to be engaged, and there's a way to do it in a way that doesn't involve you being demeaned and insulted.”

Obama, touching on whether Limbaugh’s apology was genuine, said he could not address what was in the radio host’s heart when he launched into the verbal assault – and then backed it up with another controversial comment the next day.

Limbaugh again apologized to Fluke on Monday as some of his advertisers threatened to jump ship.

Fluke has said his apology doesn’t quite cut it because she will always be associated with the firestorm his comments caused.

“I don’t think that a statement like this, issued saying that his ‘choice of words was not the best,’ changes anything,” she said on ABC’s “The View” on Monday.

The flap began last Wednesday when Limbaugh attacked Fluke on his radio show after she testified before a Congressional panel in favor of the Obama administration’s initiatives to have insurers cover birth control for women – an issue that has prompted a backlash from some parts of the religious community. After calling her a “slut” and a “prostitute,” he then said that women should have to have sex on video if they want the coverage.

After Obama’s phone call on Friday, Fluke said she was most touched by the President's statements about her family.

"He encouraged me and supported me and thanked me for speaking out about the concerns of American women. And what was really personal for me, was that he said to tell my parents that they should be proud," she said last week.

On Tuesday, Sarah Palin weighed in on the debate and the President's comments with a sharp retort on her Facebook account.

She implied that Team Obama should return campaign contributions from talk-show host Bill Maher, who has reportedly used sexist language to attack the former Alaska governor.

"Pres. Obama says he called Sandra Fluke because of his daughters. For the sake of everyone's daughter, why doesn't his super PAC return the $1 million he got from a rabid misogynist?"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-i-thinking-sasha-malia-i-called-sandra-fluke-article-1.1034100#ixzz1oR4fGPI2

Sick!   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
I read today sponsors are leaving Rush in droves.  Even the band Rush has asked he never play their music again.  It's only getting bigger...
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I read today sponsors are leaving Rush in droves.  Even the band Rush has asked he never play their music again.  It's only getting bigger...

did you hear his defense yesterday?  pretty funny.

"That's only 32 SPONSORS".  There are over 18,000 slots fill every DAY!  I don't even feel this!

The me, that's comparing apples and oranges.  Carbonite and others had a LOT more than 1 slot in the daily rotation, and across various markets.  And he said companies are lining up to take their slots - I dont know if i believe him there. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

"That's only 32 SPONSORS".  There are over 18,000 slots fill every DAY!  I don't even feel this!

The me, that's comparing apples and oranges.  Carbonite and others had a LOT more than 1 slot in the daily rotation, and across various markets.  And he said companies are lining up to take their slots - I dont know if i believe him there. 

Rush said three of the big ones are literally begging him to come back.

Carnoite suffered a 12% drop after they acted like Flukes and dropped rush.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V

it was stupid what he said.  seriously, i dont get a grown man acting like that.  i guess he's a shock jock, that's what htey do.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
I'm aware, I am also aware that a warm bath will do the same trick, so if these girl+s have a benign ovarian cyst, have a warm bath for fucks sake, don't go crawling to the government to get your birth control fix - I mean, don't modern woman have any shame, do they not feel embarrassed walking amongst their peers after having testified to being a massive whore!  Fuck me sideways, buy this woman's friend a hot water bottle and some narcotic pain relief - SSSHHHH, these sluts will have anybody believing that the Pill is the only decent treatment for non threatening, and in most cases non painful Ovarian Cysts!

whoa whoa whoa you fucking lying sack of shite, show me the evidence for warm baths and pcos, you fucking moron, you have no idea of the pathophysiology of the disorder and how different birth control pills effect different proceses, there is no one birth control pill you incredible morn, and no a warm bath wont help pcos.

fuck you

kcballer

• Getbig V

Haha talk about damage control and burning bridges.  He thinks it's a sign of his good work i'm sure.   ::)
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V

Oh look it's a women hating loser who thinks it's okay to beat your wife.  Fu*k off dickhead.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Palin To Hannity: Obama Isn’t ‘Man Of Valor,’ No Surprise He’d Take Maher’s ‘Dirty Money’
Mediaite ^ | March 8, 2012 | Alex Alvarez
Posted on March 8, 2012 10:16:49 PM EST by Free ThinkerNY

Sarah Palin made an appearance on Thursday’s Hannity to discuss the million dollar check that Bill Maher — who has made several misogynistic remarks about Palin and others over the course of his career — gave to Barack Obama‘s Super PAC, without comment from President Obama, whom, you’ll recall very recently issued a public condemnation of Rush Limbaugh‘s nasty comments about Sandra Fluke.

Palin shared that she’s never seen President Obama as a “man of valor,” and so isn’t surprised that he has “accepted” this “dirty money” while remaining mum about Maher’s comments.

She also shared that, while she’s never received an apology from Maher over comments he’s made about her or her children, she has no interest in ever speaking with him.

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

::)

Somehow I think he'll be just fine.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

One of them was Sleep Train, which Rush rejected.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
whoa whoa whoa you fucking lying sack of shite, show me the evidence for warm baths and pcos, you fucking moron, you have no idea of the pathophysiology of the disorder and how different birth control pills effect different proceses, there is no one birth control pill you incredible morn, and no a warm bath wont help pcos.

fuck you

fuck you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
h

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Oh look it's a women hating loser who thinks it's okay to beat your wife.  Fu*k off dickhead.
Your the fucker who believes it is ok to make women believe male chauvinistic propaganda and that they are inferior beings in need of the all mighty male protection.  just for clarification, as you don't seem to be able to decipher reality from fact - I believe a man can protect himself under any circumstances when assaulted - sorry your woman hating arse interprets that through your distorted chivalrous filter - To all those men who believe they are chivalrous because they don't believe in hitting women - for your information it is this very distortion of reality and feeding it up to the women in your lives is the very reason that men are beating them up - Good on you Chivalrous Knights in Shining Armor- keep setting the women in your life up for violence.  me, i teach the women in my life how powerful they are and teach them self defense for when shit goes down.  I also teach them, dont start nothing, wont be nothing.  Anyway, smart men see through your retarded attempts at getting laid.  Women today can see through all your chivalrous nonsense and more than likely see you as a mangina unable to think for yourself.  I look forward to your poorly thought out, one sentence put down and insults due to any real life experience or original thoughts of your own.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

fuck you
About 95% of ovarian cysts are benign, meaning they are not cancerous.[7]

Treatment for cysts depends on the size of the cyst and symptoms.

Pain caused by ovarian cysts may be treated with:
 pain relievers, including acetaminophen/paracetamol (Tylenol), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), or narcotic pain medicine (by prescription) may help reduce pelvic pain.[8] NSAIDs usually work best when taken at the first signs of the pain.
a warm bath, or heating pad, or hot water bottle applied to the lower abdomen near the ovaries can relax tense muscles and relieve cramping, lessen discomfort, and stimulate circulation and healing in the ovaries.[9] Bags of ice covered with towels can be used alternately as cold treatments to increase local circulation.[10]
V

kcballer

• Getbig V
Your the fucker who believes it is ok to make women believe male chauvinistic propaganda and that they are inferior beings in need of the all mighty male protection.  just for clarification, as you don't seem to be able to decipher reality from fact - I believe a man can protect himself under any circumstances when assaulted - sorry your woman hating arse interprets that through your distorted chivalrous filter - To all those men who believe they are chivalrous because they don't believe in hitting women - for your information it is this very distortion of reality and feeding it up to the women in your lives is the very reason that men are beating them up - Good on you Chivalrous Knights in Shining Armor- keep setting the women in your life up for violence.  me, i teach the women in my life how powerful they are and teach them self defense for when shit goes down.  I also teach them, dont start nothing, wont be nothing.  Anyway, smart men see through your retarded attempts at getting laid.  Women today can see through all your chivalrous nonsense and more than likely see you as a mangina unable to think for yourself.  I look forward to your poorly thought out, one sentence put down and insults due to any real life experience or original thoughts of your own.

Ah yes because beating a woman is the right thing to do  ::) I really don't care to read what you write.  Anyone who tries to justify such an action is just as bad as those who hit woman because they are too weak minded to not do otherwise. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Fluke the Welfare Queen
American Spectator ^ | March 12, 2012 | Jed Babbin
Posted on March 13, 2012 6:52:45 AM EDT by Zakeet

Now that the media feeding frenzy has calmed at least for a bit, it's worth saying that we've missed the whole point on Mizz Sandra Fluke. Fluke is the Georgetown Law School student who testified against the religious right of her school to refuse to pay for contraception because to do so would violate its religious principles.

It's titillating -- but irrelevant -- to speculate about Fluke's sexually promiscuity. To try to characterize her as Rush Limbaugh did could be accurate but isn't connected to the political issue at hand.

Sandra Fluke is a welfare queen. Remember, back in the 1980s, the image of the welfare queen? It was a caricature of a woman on welfare who had borne many children for men who she knew little or not at all. The welfare queen made an industry of producing children because she knew the state would pay her to do so, and pay for her children's needs from food to clothes to medical care.

Sandra Fluke is the model Welfare Queen for the 21st Century.

[Snip]

Welfare Queen Fluke will never produce anything of value to society. She will fit easily into the industry of regulation, bigger government, and reduced personal freedoms. She believes everything she wants -- birth control, abortion, whatever -- is an entitlement for which the government must pay. The welfare queens of the 1980s were small-timers. Welfare Queen Fluke and her ilk are an existential threat to fiscal responsibility. Just think about how many thousands of them are graduating this year to enter government jobs or political campaigns. They will be spreading their ideas to all within hearing.

(Excerpt) Read more at spectator.org ...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Welfare Mother Syndrome - This is brought on by the realisation of a young woman that she has wasted her life uo until this point and is good for nothing but she understands enough about men to manipulate them to impregnate her and pay her way for a while, all it takes is a few suckers and you are off and running.  Collect Maintenance from the fathers, welfare from the government, all the while looking for a new john!  It's a variation on prostitution, it's for the client looking for a steadier whore than usual, some men like a long time whore over a casual one.  Remember though, these whores are expensive even though they aren't top shelf, so if you are prepared to sacrifice to get a regular shag, go for it!  Remember though, these women are extremely damaged, so expect a few hard objects to hit you in the back of the head before the relationships over, also expect her to schizo out regularly and leave you emotionally drained and damaged, but the rule is, the more fucked up she is, the better the Fuck!
V

Necrosis

• Getbig V

pain relievers, including acetaminophen/paracetamol (Tylenol), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), or narcotic pain medicine (by prescription) may help reduce pelvic pain.[8] NSAIDs usually work best when taken at the first signs of the pain.
a warm bath, or heating pad, or hot water bottle applied to the lower abdomen near the ovaries can relax tense muscles and relieve cramping, lessen discomfort, and stimulate circulation and healing in the ovaries.[9] Bags of ice covered with towels can be used alternately as cold treatments to increase local circulation.[10]

what do you mean by benign? you seem to not have a firm grasp on the concept, you mean they are benign neoplasms? non cancerous? because your 95% stat is fucking retarded.

what you have outlined is a treatment, not a solution, the cold pack is common in myalgias and spasms, so its like telling someone with muscular dystrophy to put a hot pack on his muscles when really dystrophin is the issue.

so what you are suggesting is insted of treating a hormonal issue which causes many problems for woman with a hormonal drug you want ice packs and heat as the primary treatment. I also see your pub fu is poor, go to the nutrition board and read my tutorial, it could help you learn to read research and research properly.

so why again would you opt for a less effective treatment? i hope if you come down with an illness you are so kind with others money and insurance companies, opting for less effective treatments at your detriment.

i also want to point out that you are a moron.

Necrosis

• Getbig V

this is straight from wiki, LOL. lets look at what you left out

"About 95% of ovarian cysts are benign, meaning they are not cancerous.[7]

so, wtf does that have to do with birth control in this context?

combined methods of hormonal contraception such as the combined oral contraceptive pill – the hormones in the pills may regulate the menstrual cycle, prevent the formation of follicles that can turn into cysts, and possibly shrink an existing cyst. (American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 1999c; Mayo Clinic, 2002e)[8]
Also, limiting strenuous activity may reduce the risk of cyst rupture or torsion.
Cysts that persist beyond two or three menstrual cycles, or occur in post-menopausal women, may indicate more serious disease and should be investigated through ultrasonography and laparoscopy, especially in cases where family members have had ovarian cancer. Such cysts may require surgical biopsy. Additionally, a blood test may be taken before surgery to check for elevated CA-125, a tumor marker, which is often found in increased levels in ovarian cancer, although it can also be elevated by other conditions resulting in a large number of false positives.[11]
For more serious cases where cysts are large and persisting, doctors may suggest surgery. Some surgeries can be performed to successfully remove the cyst(s) without hurting the ovaries, while others may require removal of one or both ovaries.[12]

so you seem to have missed where the stated the birth control was in fact a superior treatment and actually reduces recurrence and further complications, you anus. Do i need to tell you the ramifications of symptom only treatment?

I feel bad for people on here, it's obvious they aren't playing with a full deck or perhaps i'm double stacked with autism.