Author Topic: Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’  (Read 11267 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2014, 08:00:51 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2014, 08:38:35 AM »
You should marry her. No other man will, according to her.

Oh I'm sure some man will marry her. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2014, 08:40:41 AM »
WTF is up with this.  SHE WAS 23 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

reminds me of Mccain blaming calling his wife the C-word in front of an audience - at age 55 - on his immaturity at the time..

I guess we should stop trying 23 year olds as adults for crimes?  Sheesh. 

and whether she told ONE person, or she told FIFTY people, SHE was the one that let the cat out of the bag, remember?   She told a blabbermouth.   And don't tell me she "accidentally" happened to save the sperm soaked DNA dress lol.  Oops.  We all forget to wash jizz off our nice work dresses ,keeping them wrapped in plastic for the memories LOL!

I'm shocked that anyone pities her.   She screwed with a married guy.  She told someone about it.  She saved physical evidence of affair.  She capitalized off the affair.  She's a whore, we can't argue that.  She did this as an ADULT at age 23.  At 23, she can be a billionaire, she can be 5 years into a military career.  She's a grown up.  None of this bullshit that "Oh, she's only 23, let's all do cocaine and shoot at cops and fck anyone we want, we're just kids being kids...."

Stop excusing her disgusting, shady, sneaky behavior. 

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2021, 10:35:52 AM »
“She would gush that she had maneuvered into a position to grab his genitals with no one being the wiser, delighted to have given ‘the Big He’ a little love massage,” Tripp wrote about Lewinsky. Tripp claimed that Lewinsky told her in November of that year: “You absolutely won’t believe this, but I squeezed his balls right in the middle of throngs of people! This was quickly followed by a recitation of the celebrities there (‘I’ll bet none of them got to squeeze his balls!’) and catty remarks about [First Lady] Hillary [Clinton], who from that moment on was referred to disdainfully only as ‘the Ba Ba.’”

https://meaww.com/monica-lewinsky-told-colleague-squeezed-bill-clinton-balls-party-referred-hillary-the-ba-ba?fbclid=IwAR2GWXPaXjIZwR6VIwD21jIfmSdvfcJP6PwurQv8q2tcerSJ0GIs3iPGERI