Author Topic: How often do u train same bodypart when on?  (Read 2235 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: How often do u train same bodypart when on?
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 02:34:08 AM »
;D

Some years ago this teen 'bad ass' asked me a question, that i first thought was a joke: 'why train for years when you can just inject synthol?' This guy trains like old people fuck and takes like six months off the gym every year to avoid over training...

::) ::) ::)

There are idiots everywhere.

I don't agree with you though, better to go to the gym and do a slightly lighter WO or just some 30mins of cardio then to stay home in front of TV.

TV --> junk food --> ice cream --> looking like crap.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There's always room for improvement.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 05:40:31 PM »
I usually go every 2 days, sometimes every 3-4 if I am really sore, and I am getting sick of having to eat so much food to recover.

I train differently from most people.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2012, 08:51:32 AM »
I don't agree with you though, better to go to the gym and do a slightly lighter WO or just some 30mins of cardio then to stay home in front of TV.

TV --> junk food --> ice cream --> looking like crap.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There's always room for improvement.

Yes you're right but, when i go to the gym i really want to push myself. I think an occasional 'lighter' day is OK, but if you want to really improve you need to train hard, no way around it. I wrestled until i was about 20 and my coach always said (to everyone): 'when you come to train, you will train and train hard, not play around.' (Bad translation).

I get your point, that it's better to do something than nothing, but 'cruise' too often and you will never progress.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2012, 02:45:23 PM »
Yes you're right but, when i go to the gym i really want to push myself. I think an occasional 'lighter' day is OK, but if you want to really improve you need to train hard, no way around it. I wrestled until i was about 20 and my coach always said (to everyone): 'when you come to train, you will train and train hard, not play around.' (Bad translation).

I get your point, that it's better to do something than nothing, but 'cruise' too often and you will never progress.

Oh yeah sure, that's basically what happens to most of the morons in any gym.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2012, 05:49:31 PM »
plateauing sucks, you seriously do need to confuse a muscle group every few months with innovative or creative ways to train

lucking mma keeps me training so many things, wrestling, grappling, kickboxing, weights and cardio, when I plateau after a few months  I just change my focus and when I go back to a fully trained aspect after rotating to another routine, I am in need of some work and then I ca make gains after I am back at the level when I switched

ma is insane for fitness, but it's not good for powerlifting or bbing, or visa versa