Author Topic: 2012 WWE Hall Of Fame Discussion  (Read 7472 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: 2012 WWE Hall Of Fame Discussion
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 12:41:31 PM »
They were supposed to do it last night bt didn't see it. Rock is rumored to do the induction

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »
They were supposed to do it last night bt didn't see it. Rock is rumored to do the induction

Family ties.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 02:36:05 PM »
Why isnt Macho Man inducted was it cause he smashed Stephanie ?
L

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 03:04:44 PM »
Why isnt Macho Man inducted was it cause he smashed Stephanie ?

Vince gave Macho a terrific on-air sendoff when he left for WCW around '95. I doubt the old man would have done that had Savage poked his (then) underage daughter. A more popular & believable story is that Vince was hurt by the way Savage left the WWF. He was also pissed because Randy took Slim Jim with him. SJ was a major sponsor of WWF programming at a time when Vince's ratings were in the shitter.

There's also more.
In an article posted by SLAM! Wrestling, Lanny Poffo spoke out about the WWE Hall of Fame and had the following to say:

"Yes, we talked about it. As a matter of fact, what he was, remember when the Von Erichs got into the Hall of Fame? That was the first time he'd mentioned it, and my father was still alive. We celebrated his birthday, and at this point my father was coherent. He says, 'The Von Erichs are in the Hall of Fame? I'm not going in, ever, into the Hall of Fame unless it's the Poffos, Lanny, Randy and Angelo.' That's what he said. We didn't cremate him against his wishes and we're not going to go into the Hall of Fame against his wishes either."