Author Topic: The folly that is homosexual marriage highlighted  (Read 1944 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: The folly that is homosexual marriage highlighted
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2012, 08:37:28 PM »
tony, i can tell youre not yet married.   cause you wouldn't have to ask my opinion, if you were married.

i think both women were wrong.  to get married.  i think all ppl who get married are damn fools lol.   :D

"you're willing to bet half your shit you'll never f**k anyone else again!"

so really, anyone with a ring is already a complete dumbass.  THis story is just redundant.   ;D
hahah I like the way you put that

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 10:46:35 PM »
Hugo doesn't have a job-- therefore all of his posts are perfect. Hugo's posts are always typo free and logically coherent.  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2012, 11:28:18 PM »
LOL that post was at about 5:30am while getting ready for work hoss...

again one is a situation made complicated by the court...the other is complicated by the situation...

I think we could all come to a general concensus on the mother of the hetero couples baby correct?

whos the mother in the homo couple?

The same person who would be the mother in the hetero couple with a surrogate... The mom who gave the egg is usually considered the actual "mom".

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 01:55:10 AM »
Hugo doesn't have a job-- therefore all of his posts are perfect. Hugo's posts are always typo free and logically coherent.  ::)
WTF are you babbling about ::)  I called tony's response a panic response because of his lame ass attempt at excusing the behavior of the hetro couple because the courts became involved ::)  That's just a desperate attempt to justify a bad thread.  The courts didn't arrage the whole pregnancy or decide they should get divorced before the baby was even born after going though a very complex situation in order to have a kid.  That's nuts before the court even became involved in sorting shit out.

Nobody said anything about anyone's spelling jackass.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 07:31:51 AM »
WTF are you babbling about ::)  I called tony's response a panic response because of his lame ass attempt at excusing the behavior of the hetro couple because the courts became involved ::)  That's just a desperate attempt to justify a bad thread.  The courts didn't arrage the whole pregnancy or decide they should get divorced before the baby was even born after going though a very complex situation in order to have a kid.  That's nuts before the court even became involved in sorting shit out.

Nobody said anything about anyone's spelling jackass.

Has anyone ever bashed your grill with a barbell plate?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 10:00:49 AM »
The same person who would be the mother in the hetero couple with a surrogate... The mom who gave the egg is usually considered the actual "mom".
Yes but in the hetero couple there is only one female in the relationship. Seeing as courts generally tend to side with the mother do you not see how having two moms causes a problem?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2012, 10:06:27 AM »
Yes but in the hetero couple there is only one female in the relationship. Seeing as courts generally tend to side with the mother do you not see how having two moms causes a problem?

No... In the hetero surrogate scenario there are 2 women... One who caries the egg and one who produced it.

The courts generally side with the mom who produced the egg.

I see no difference here.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 10:10:11 AM »
No... In the hetero surrogate scenario there are 2 women... One who caries the egg and one who produced it.

The courts generally side with the mom who produced the egg.

I see no difference here.
In terms of divorce where the two women are married are they both not mothers?

Which in does the court side with?

In terms of hetero surrogacy once the surrogate gives birth she steps away. In this instance he surrogate is also one of the mothers in the relationship.

You really think that's the same LMFAO

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 10:12:36 AM »
In terms of divorce where the two women are married are they both not mothers?

Which in does the court side with?

In terms of hetero surrogacy once the surrogate gives birth she steps away. In this instance he surrogate is also one of the mothers in the relationship.

You really think that's the same LMFAO

I do think it's the same actually.

Who cares if they are both called "mom" or "dad".

The bottom line is they usually go with the woman that is genetically matched to the child.

That's pretty much how it goes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 11:09:43 AM »
Tony is the only person in history that would be willing to argue 2+2 does not equal 4.  You will agree the 2 is actually just an underlined 7 if you stand far enough away so you must admit 2+2=14.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012, 11:37:05 AM »
Tony is the only person in history that would be willing to argue 2+2 does not equal 4.  You will agree the 2 is actually just an underlined 7 if you stand far enough away so you must admit 2+2=14.

LMAO!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 12:05:11 PM »
 :)
LMAO!!

You seem very emotionally attached to this issue. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012, 02:25:58 PM »
:)
You seem very emotionally attached to this issue. 

Is it pissing you off Barney Frank is getting married soon?  Are you weeping over that shirtless pic of him you keep on your hard drive?

Kind of sad knowing a fat old fag like Barney can get married and you are still sitting around with an imaginary girlfriend in your middle age years.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2012, 09:03:13 PM »
I do think it's the same actually.

Who cares if they are both called "mom" or "dad".

The bottom line is they usually go with the woman that is genetically matched to the child.

That's pretty much how it goes.
NOOOO, they generally go with the woman in the relationship...it just so happens that b/c a normal relationship consists of one man and one woman that generally that one woman is the genetic giver for half...

If a woman who is infertile has an impreganted egg placed in her uturus, she will be the mother even if she isnt the genetic giver....B/C SHES THE FEMALE!!!

the mom in other words...

I do follow your logic however even though its not the same as a hetero couple and I think that would be a sufficient declaration.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2012, 10:00:16 PM »
NOOOO, they generally go with the woman in the relationship...it just so happens that b/c a normal relationship consists of one man and one woman that generally that one woman is the genetic giver for half...

If a woman who is infertile has an impreganted egg placed in her uturus, she will be the mother even if she isnt the genetic giver....B/C SHES THE FEMALE!!!

the mom in other words...

I do follow your logic however even though its not the same as a hetero couple and I think that would be a sufficient declaration.

I see what you're saying, but there have been instances where the non-genetic surrogate has come forward and wanted to be the mom and the courts sided with the genetic mother.

That's all I'm saying in this case.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2012, 10:18:00 PM »
For all practical purposes all you have to show is that this type of senerio is not unique to homosexual marriage and it's not whatsoever.  This issue is what Tony calls an example of "folly" in homosexual marriage.  Focus on that fact alone. That is the case he presented! TU, don't get caught up in Tony's red herrings.  Tony loses this thread unless you let it get diverted.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2012, 05:51:28 AM »
How can something more common in heterosexual marriages be a "folly" in homosexual marriages?  By that standard, one would have to argue that divorce in homosexual marriage is a folly too.