Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 20, 2014, 07:39:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: serious question: do all girls like their pussy eaten? what about ass?  (Read 20032 times)
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 12:16:40 PM »

If I could just leave my body for a night

Go for it, stud.  I'll take good care of it for you in the meantime.
Report to moderator   Logged
Anna Recksiek
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2012, 12:20:27 PM »

women like what they're told to like.
They also like to lie
XXXII/LX
Competitors II
Getbig III

I have to return some video tapes.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2012, 12:20:53 PM »

i heard of more girl doesnt like the pussy eating thing, i cant understand it either

Because they haven't been with anyone who's done it right.
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNT OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »

i have been with girls who todl me they didnt like to get eaten out, well that didnt stop them from coming in my mouth

So, what you're saying is that you let women 'cum in your mouth'.....what kind of women are you with?
Voland
Time Out
Getbig IV

when you go scat you never come back ;)

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2012, 12:47:08 PM »

So, what you're saying is that you let women 'cum in your mouth'.....what kind of women are you with?

big clitted women  Wink

Boundary Breaker
The Effervescent
Getbig V

I'm Groink...no need to start crying

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 12:58:48 PM »

i have been with girls who todl me they didnt like to get eaten out, well that didnt stop them from coming in my mouth

beware of girls who tell you that they love getting their pussies eaten, and that guys say they taste good... really beware because that means they tasted themselves and dont like the taste, so they say with surprise that others do liek the taste, big red flag. it means they taste awful down there

Jesus, paranoid much

is everything a conspiracy with you ?

let us know when you lose your virginity...it seems you like to play "casanova" the same way you like to play "steroids"...it's all bullshit  Wink
AlphaMaleDawg
Getbig IV

Certified D-Bag

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012, 01:00:49 PM »

this giirl i'm seeing says she doesn't like her pussy eaten, wtf?

one girl I had to pretty much force to allow me to eat her pussy. It was annoying. Another girl I fucked once was obsessed with giving head but didnt want her pussy eaten. It is very rare but there are some out there
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 01:01:37 PM »

If you know how to eat it right,they`ll always come back for more.
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2012, 01:04:59 PM »

Jesus, paranoid much

let us know when you lose your virginity...it seems you like to play "casanova" the same way you like to play "steroids"...it's all bullshit  Wink

You have no mercy for Apply.
The Effervescent
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2012, 01:08:54 PM »

You have no mercy for Apply.

That's because he's an idiot ?

everything that comes out of his mouth is always some idiotic "insight' that only he has, did you read his moronic post ?  
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 01:10:08 PM »

That's because he's an idiot ?

everything that comes out of his mouth is always some idiotic "insight' that only he has, did you read his moronic post ?  

Haha I know man  Grin
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2012, 01:12:51 PM »

I dated on fucked up chick that didn't want to orgasm.  I never understood it.  She would sit on my face for 10 minutes and once she gets to that point she pushed me away, same with sex, I'd bang away and she'd start moaning heavier and louder and once she got close would jump up then suck my cock, swallow it and everything.

I deduced that she was probably some squirter and was too embarassed to drop a gallon of pussy juice on her bed or something.
AlphaMaleDawg
Getbig IV

Certified D-Bag

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2012, 01:15:55 PM »

I dated on fucked up chick that didn't want to orgasm.  I never understood it.  She would sit on my face for 10 minutes and once she gets to that point she pushed me away, same with sex, I'd bang away and she'd start moaning heavier and louder and once she got close would jump up then suck my cock, swallow it and everything.

I deduced that she was probably some squirter and was too embarassed to drop a gallon of pussy juice on her bed or something.

now that is fucking weird. I hate how all girls have their own sets of rules. Dumb bitches
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2012, 01:16:55 PM »

Jesus, paranoid much

i think its method101

same virgin laced 110lbs soaking wet bitterness in the posts

T
Max B
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2012, 01:22:32 PM »

beware of girls who tell you that they love getting their pussies eaten, and that guys say they taste good... really beware because that means they tasted themselves and dont like the taste, so they say with surprise that others do liek the taste, big red flag. it means they taste awful down there

lol wtf dude...  Lips sealed
The Effervescent
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2012, 01:24:42 PM »

i think its method101

Sounds about right...although i don't play the "who is who" game...like they would ever admit that you were right, so why bother, ya know ?

But one thing i did notice in his most recent meltdown that i caused him to have..is he brought up something sherief melted over that was a couple of years ago, when i was owning Nasser a lot...so he has been here before...the little shitstain  Grin
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2012, 01:26:21 PM »

now that is fucking weird. I hate how all girls have their own sets of rules. Dumb bitches

I never understood it, she was from Romania, sexy broad.  Maybe she turned into a vampire or something when she came.  lol.  Maybe it is a whore thing over there.  They don't count sleeping with a guy until they orgasm.  So she considered herself a virgin.
sceagacros
Getbig II

As natural as Pat Banya

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2012, 01:28:03 PM »

i think its method101

150 pound self professed steroid guru who goes on info gathering searches on other boards and reports to a couple of twinks posing as a top 3 olympia competitor now admits that "girls" (LOL) "come in his mouth"....
You can't make this shit up, when he grows up he will remember this period of his life with much shame.
bigmc
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2012, 01:30:03 PM »

Sounds about right...although i don't play the "who is who" game...like they would ever admit that you were right, so why bother, ya know ?

But one thing i did notice in his most recent meltdown that i caused him to have..is he brought up something sherief melted over that was a couple of years ago, when i was owning Nasser a lot...so he has been here before...the little shitstain  Grin

the easiest way to spot a virgin is the detail he is trying to put into his posts

the five hundred word essay on how to squeeze a girls ass now the girls coming in his mouth post

he cracks me up probably a peeping tom or womens panties thief

T
freespirit
Getbig V

Revolt!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2012, 01:35:53 PM »

women like what they're told to like.

This. Insecure cvnts.
cross-of-iron
Getbig III

In the streets like a hookers feet

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2012, 01:40:25 PM »

Grin
apply85
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 01:41:19 PM »

i like im called a virgin and then people pick on "women coming in my mouth," if u say u eat pussy and u dont understand what i mean by come in my mouth then u dont eat pussy or u are a virgin learning to eat pussy
bigmc
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2012, 01:42:26 PM »

i like im called a virgin and then people pick on "women coming in my mouth," if u say u eat pussy and u dont understand what i mean by come in my mouth then u dont eat pussy or u are a virgin learning to eat pussy

what you did junior was swap cock for pussy

its probably the only experience you can relate to

come catcher

T
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2012, 01:43:05 PM »

I`ve been with several different squirters and never had a chick actually cum in my mouth.................be en eating pussy for decades.
bigmc
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2012, 01:44:11 PM »

I`ve been with several different squirters and never had a chick actually cum in my mouth.................be en eating pussy for decades.

analpie85 must be wondering why his girfriends clit was six inches

T
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!