Author Topic: The Last Rep - Bob Cicherillo & Peter McGough discuss the Arnold Classic  (Read 17844 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: The Last Rep - Bob Cicherillo & Peter McGough discuss the Arnold Classic
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2012, 11:31:47 PM »
Hey chick, after the Arnold classic branch went over off stage and u interviewed him, not sure if it was before or after he said a little something sweet to his baby daughter, anyways he said "I will one day be Mr. Olympia" ... Did u get a clear look at his eyes? If sO do u think he was high on drugs? ( besides steroids of course :D)
Do u believe this out of proportion ball of lump shit shape branch brings to the stage can ever land him 1st place in the Olympia???

Mate

• Getbig II
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2012, 11:48:38 PM »
The whole thing would look so much better if it was filmed with a green screen backdrop allowing them to add whatever graphics they like digitally. The dynex tv in the background has to go asap.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2012, 02:32:31 PM »
No, Howard, Bob is part of the problem. His job is to discredit critics. That turns him into a stooge and asshole all in one.

I don't go to contests anymore, and I don't buy the magazines except occasionally. I am not paying money to see Branch Warren!

I respect your decision to no longer be active with bodybuilding contests .
BUT, there are plenty of fans like me, who will buy a ticket to see guys like Branch Warren and the other pros.
I don't want to be rude Vince, but since you no longer support bodybuilding, you can't expect the sport to adopt YOUR ideals.
No offense, but the IFBB would go bankrupt if they tried to cater to fans like you who didn't even attend contests?!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2013, 09:53:02 PM »
This show still going?
O

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2013, 10:01:59 PM »
The first episode of the Last Rep, an ESPN style type news show

Hilarious!  How did I miss this before?  ;D ;D

Wonder which Middle School produced this gem? ???