Author Topic: the posedown is about the only thing of interest in bodybuilding  (Read 957 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
when wolf stood behind branch crushing the imp with his fdb. and then the quite literal head-to-head between the two.. good stuff.

they should have one long posedown round. like the royalrumble, but where competitors are whittled down in posing battles.

more posedown, less quarter turns  8)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: the posedown is about the only thing of interest in bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 12:14:18 PM »
when wolf stood behind branch crushing the imp with his fdb. and then the quite literal head-to-head between the two.. good stuff.

they should have one long posedown round. like the royalrumble, but where competitors are whittled down in posing battles.

That might prompt jerking off in the audience!  Remember, it has happened before!  :-X

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 12:24:17 PM »
That might prompt jerking off in the audience!  Remember, it has happened before!  :-X

Fucking dick, made me spit my tea all over my iPad  ;D

Tell me that didnt happen  :o

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »
You must be new around here. I have described this before a few years ago.  I have been to a bodybuilding show and seen a guy jerking off in the audience during the posedown.  I am sure it has happened before and since.  Does anyone here really doubt that this has happened?  :(

Heck, even the judges have a rep for this http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=33705.msg2466449#msg2466449  ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 12:32:10 PM »

the sad thing is the posedown, tho entertaining means nothing to the placings. it is just something to entertain the crowd while they add up the scores, which were just handed in by the judges.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 12:33:04 PM »
You must be new around here. I have described this before a few years ago.  I have been to a bodybuilding show and seen a guy jerking off in the audience during the posedown.  I am sure it has happened before and since.  :'(

Does anyone here really doubt that this has happened?

New enough not to have heard that story. Getbig generate content too fast for me to keep up all the time. Funny/creepy story though. Genuine LOLWTF from me.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 12:34:55 PM »
the sad thing is the posedown, tho entertaining means nothing to the placings. it is just something to entertain the crowd while they add up the scores, which were just handed in by the judges.

Exactly!  :-[

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 12:35:42 PM »
I have a tendency to jerk off during all pose downs.......what Bay says is true of most folks in the audience. 
::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 12:41:50 PM »

pity they don't score the actual posedown. if scores are pretty even then it could help decide places.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 12:47:57 PM »
I have a tendency to jerk off during all pose downs.......what Bay says is true of most folks in the audience. 
::)

can you imagine looking down from the stage onto a sea of men wanking whilst you're hitting your most muscly  ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 12:57:05 PM »
can you imagine looking down from the stage onto a sea of men wanking whilst you're hitting your most muscly  ;D

If you don't want to see them you can always limit yourself to making a musclegallery.com video like Paco, Silvio, Cody Lewis, JJ, Cormier, Dugdale, etc.  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 12:57:58 PM »
Not really !  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 01:01:24 PM »
Not really !  ;D

i bet you couldn't keep a straight face  ;D