Author Topic: 'man' punches his wife in the face  (Read 34130 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: 'man' punches his wife in the face
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2012, 02:28:09 PM »
holy fuck, its just sooooooooo wrong. infront of their kids too. and she's so tiny. shocking!

That guy is a bitch.
T

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2012, 02:44:35 PM »
Anyone who puts their hands on another person man or woman deserves whatever happens to them after they decide to touch someone who didnt want to be touched by them.

In other words, she got exactly what she had coming.

Exactly, what they didn't show is the woman provoking the man probably for hours before this video. I'm sorry but if you push someone's buttons for long enough you are going to get what you have coming to you. Man or woman doesn't matter.

I've known many low class women (unfortunately) long enough to know they are never getting into any physical confrontation without being 100% at fault for things getting that far in the first place.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2012, 04:36:24 PM »
Exactly, what they didn't show is the woman provoking the man probably for hours before this video. I'm sorry but if you push someone's buttons for long enough you are going to get what you have coming to you. Man or woman doesn't matter.

You have a point. Not a very good one or one that would hold water for too long but it is a point.

Some women can nag like no other and when they get you to your breaking point it is frustrating as all hell.

But at no time should a man decide that an argument over a Playstation is justified with a punch. No matter how much nagging she's done over a period of time.

Over a Playstation?! ???

Get up and walk away.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2012, 06:19:27 PM »
christ, all the bullshit in this thread to justify smacking a man is pathetic.

i can even feel the hatred towards men in more than few of these post.

most of you are blind as well as fucking stupid. she was aggressive toward him the minute he stood up. he's fucking tiny. she punches him in the face infront of the little ones.

for truth
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2012, 06:35:52 PM »
for truth

Exactly... I'll hit a woman if she hits me... I don't give a fuck.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2012, 06:53:25 PM »
You have a point. Not a very good one or one that would hold water for too long but it is a point.

Some women can nag like no other and when they get you to your breaking point it is frustrating as all hell.

But at no time should a man decide that an argument over a Playstation is justified with a punch. No matter how much nagging she's done over a period of time.

Over a Playstation?! ???

Get up and walk away.

It is not about the item itself or the monetary value of it, it could very well be a button, a shirt, a ferrari instead of a playstation etc

It's the principle. That there would even be an argument about it, that's what was the catalysator, not the item or it's value itself.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2012, 06:54:20 PM »
It is not about the item itself or the monetary value of it, it could very well be a button, a shirt, a ferrari instead of a playstation etc

It's the principle. That there would even be an argument about it, that's what was the catalysator, not the item or it's value itself.

It's not about the Playstation.
There were clearly all sorts of underlying issues.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2012, 07:43:12 PM »

I see your point with the principle of it all, however it is just downright stupid to let that be your catalyst. Walk away.

I am in no way defending her for punching him, first or not. He was the aggressor when he stood up and walked over to her. He very easily could've taken a deep breath, closed his eyes and walked out of the room. Instead he chose to get up and walk towards her. She punched him, he still could have walked out. He didn't.

We only see a small snippet of film about this, so she could have antagonized him all week.

If the kids are that young and the parents are having these issues this quickly, divorce and/or DV charges will shortly follow. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2012, 11:18:41 PM »
I see your point with the principle of it all, however it is just downright stupid to let that be your catalyst. Walk away.

I am in no way defending her for punching him, first or not. He was the aggressor when he stood up and walked over to her. He very easily could've taken a deep breath, closed his eyes and walked out of the room. Instead he chose to get up and walk towards her. She punched him, he still could have walked out. He didn't.

We only see a small snippet of film about this, so she could have antagonized him all week.

If the kids are that young and the parents are having these issues this quickly, divorce and/or DV charges will shortly follow.  
No way would you leave your own home in that circumstance, that bitch will lock you out just to make your blood boil even more - where is he going to walk too - it is his home - wherever that dude moves, that bitch will be on his case!

There are obviously a lot of innocent or young posters here or who have just been fortunate to meet a normal woman, but what you retards don't realise, is that sick women like this one want men to hit them, so they can then ruin that man's reputation, that woman worked hard to rile the man to that point - she is a professional at this and has been doing this to many men her whole life, she loves the feeling of sympathy and compassion from all the deluded individuals who can't see through surface appearances.  All I see is a cunning manipulator using societies current skewed perception about violence and how it affects men and women to her own advantage.  This bitch isn't foolling anyone but the manginas, metrosexuals and the average idiot of course.  Anyway, to correct you, the woman is aggressive from the very roll of the tape, demanding the man pick things up, using irrational arguments to provoke, like you can take whatever you like, but then saying he couldn't take the first thing he touched, she threatened the police on him many times, and even said I am just protecting myself even though she attacked him first, very cunning, very devious and it has obviously fooled a lot of the brainwashed regulars on GETBIG!
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2012, 11:29:37 PM »
It's not about the Playstation.
There were clearly all sorts of underlying issues.
Control, that was the issue, among other things...both are immature.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2012, 11:30:12 PM »
No way would you leave your own home in that circumstance, that bitch will lock you out just to make your blood boil even more - where is he going to walk too - it is his home - wherever that dude moves, that bitch will be on his case!

There are obviously a lot of innocent or young posters here or who have just been fortunate to meet a normal woman, but what you retards don't realise, is that sick women like this one want men to hit them, so they can then ruin that man's reputation, that woman worked hard to rile the man to that point - she is a professional at this and has been doing this to many men her whole life, she loves the feeling of sympathy and compassion from all the deluded individuals who can't see through surface appearances.  All I see is a cunning manipulator using societies current skewed perception about violence and how it affects men and women to her own advantage.  This bitch isn't foolling anyone but the manginas, metrosexuals and the average idiot of course.  Anyway, to correct you, the woman is aggressive from the very roll of the tape, demanding the man pick things up, using irrational arguments to provoke, like you can take whatever you like, but then saying he couldn't take the first thing he touched, she threatened the police on him many times, and even said I am just protecting myself before she actually launches the first contact, very cunning, very devious and it has obviously fooled a lot of the brainwashed regulars on GETBIG!

This is a great post!
It's happened to me before. Locked out of my own place What did I do? I kicked the door the down. Bitch punched me in the face and I took it. Disarmed a knife from her and the next day she makes a big deal about some little bruises from the disarmament--but never again will I tolerate that bullshit.
The next gf I had that did something like that--I slapped her a couple times.
The day women start tattooing cum slut all over their bodies is the day chivalry died.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2012, 11:32:11 PM »

Sometimes it's hard to keep your cool when there's a bunch of underlying shit that you've been cool about for aeons and it's bubbling below the surface.
Imagine you have kids and this woman is causing all sorts of drama and you're working to create stability for those kids; meanwhile she's creating instability.
The guy could be a total prick, but I hate the way people immediately side with the poor 'battered woman'.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2012, 11:34:09 PM »
This is a great post!
It's happened to me before. Locked out of my own place What did I do? I kicked the door the down. Bitch punched me in the face and I took it. Disarmed a knife from her and the next day she makes a big deal about some little bruises from the disarmament--but never again will I tolerate that bullshit.
The next gf I had that did something like that--I slapped her a couple times.
The day women start tattooing cum slut all over their bodies is the day chivalry died.
QFMFT

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2012, 11:40:53 PM »
If she touch me first I'll slap her and do you know why we are in this situation right now ? why they become whores and don't have any respect for men ? because some cowards like you treat them so nice whatever they do whatever they say and as young girl cowards fathers give them whatever they want without deserving it. You're a man when you act like a man and that's how a man should act
I agree, and no-one is suggesting that a woman should be struck, the argument is, a man must be able to defend himself against any and all threats regardless of how minor, as even minor altercations can lead to death OR permanent injury.  Men are more likely to be the victims of fatal assaults compared to woman, they also experience violence more often and to a greater severity than woman, Men are more likely to be incarcerated, they have no social or legal outlet if assaulted by women, A man if he commits a violent crime is punished more severely than a woman who commits the same crime, the list of in-balance in the system is overt and ongoing, the reason women get attacked, is because men get attacked and their is no system in place to deal with his negative experiences, so men develop a case of the 'Fuck It's' and it's Game on - so watch out world.  Women's violence is not even recognised, let alone acknowledged as the main contributor to male against female violence, in my experience, the woman almost always hits, pushes or starts the physical assault, men knowing they are bigger and stronger don't understand this, as it violates every common sense law they have ever been taught since childhood (That Lesson:Dont provoke those more powerful than you, unless you are prepared for the consequences), so men initially try and subdue the attack, which makes the initial female aggressor more hysterical, now the only way to stop the hysteria and escalating drama is to clock the bitch!  Women also statistically use weapons on a disturbingly far greater frequency than men in cases of domestic assault increasing the chance of serious injury for a man during a domestic assault. 

Anyway, in one on one confrontations with women, when they attack, I bear hug them until all the hysteria is gone - sometimes takes a while - but I can attest it works - most women don't like being bear hugged when angry - so initially hold on tight!
V

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2012, 11:57:40 PM »
Shes still standing after that hit.
She inflamed the situation.

Where was his Playstation? did the guy she is fucking take it?

why was this recorded? is it a fake video?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2012, 12:23:24 AM »
Sometimes it's hard to keep your cool when there's a bunch of underlying shit that you've been cool about for aeons and it's bubbling below the surface.
Imagine you have kids and this woman is causing all sorts of drama and you're working to create stability for those kids; meanwhile she's creating instability.
The guy could be a total prick, but I hate the way people immediately side with the poor 'battered woman'.
Here is the thing, he married her or had kids with her...he knew the deal with her, he probaably ignored her faults until it all comes to a head...just like women say, "He's a jerk", men say, "She is a total bitch", but many times they knew it, and accepted it...
Can't cook, can't clean, all about her career, doesn't listen, doesn't take care of the kids, but can give some mean head... 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2012, 12:37:37 AM »
Equal rights, equal fights.I think Bradstani likes to get pumped with a strapon.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2012, 03:00:50 AM »
Looks fake, especially the end, the way he he runs towards the camera  ::)
Either way, she pretty much asked for it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2012, 03:17:44 AM »
religion of peace :-X

i am seriously sure more western men beat their women than in arab countries..

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2012, 03:21:22 AM »
.... I'm sorry but if you push someone's buttons for long enough you are going to get what you have coming to you. Man or woman doesn't matter.

Sorry, but you simply don't hit a person who is physically very much weaker than you. It's cowardly and it's abuse of power. A real man does not hit a woman.

The power imbalance is what makes it unacceptable for a man to hit a woman.

NN

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2012, 03:46:34 AM »
Looks fake, especially the end, the way he he runs towards the camera  ::)
Either way, she pretty much asked for it.

Sorry but I have never seen anything as realistic in movies as in this video.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2012, 04:01:31 AM »
Sorry, but you simply don't hit a person who is physically very much weaker than you. It's cowardly and it's abuse of power. A real man does not hit a woman.

NN
bullshit!!
i have known plenty of bitches that litterally said "you will not hit a woman" and then start to punch or whatever....
they abuse that fact....
hit me in the face with a fist and you will get a reaction... i WILL hit back!!!
fucking respect me! i never hit anybody who did not hit me first....
men are weak these days.... weak and stupid...
woman treat you how you let them treat you!
I give a lot of respect, but i want and demand it in return....
there are a lot of woman nowadays that need to be put in their place!
everybody deserves respect.... men AND woman....
just common sense.... and people should not be hitting each other... period...

but if some bitch starts hitting me, really hitting me..... i will defend myself....
so what if i am stronger, she knew that... stupid on her part to start hitting me then....
see what i mean?  these woman do not know their limit and their place....
i would not pick a fight with a gorilla .... because i would get my ass handed to me....
when a woman hits a man its somehow accepted... but if a man hits back... that is a big no no.....
well,
FUCKING EQUAL RIGHTS BITCHES!!!!

and i am talking bitches here.....
i love WOMAN..... its these bitches that i can't stand....

Be Happy,
Optimus

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2012, 04:17:01 AM »
I had a girlfriend hit me once, bitch busted the kitchen window during her same tantrum. I called the cops on her and had them drag her naked ass to jail. It was either going to be that or I would have killed her that night. Might have gone all Drew Peterson on the bitch.
time under tension

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2012, 06:20:33 AM »

NN
This must be one of the sweetest and most naive posts I have read for a while.  On the surface it sounds right, but scratch deeper and what you will find is the very opposite to what happens in nature.  Every animal possesses attributes that make it vulnerable to death, but it also has unique abilities to defend itself from death.  Take for example, an unarmed man attacking an elephant, the man attacks the elephant (a foolish act), even the strongest man would be a mere annoyance to the elephant and unlikely to do any damage.  However, the elephant will launch a minor defense, possibly severely injuring the man.  No informed individual would suggest that the elephant acted in a cowardly way or that it somehow used it's power to its advantage.  It was simply warding off a direct threat.  If the elephant wanted he could annihilate the man, but the elephant would more than likely just defend just enough against the attack to stop the mans assault.  Same with men, any man could annihilate his woman, but most men are more than likely to just use enough force to reduce hysteria or put an end to an assault.

So, I hate to inform you good man, but your beliefs and the fact you tell other woman this propaganda actually causes woman to challenge the laws of nature and put themselves in danger - you are effectively giving licence to women to behave in any manner they like with no consequences - a very unnatural state - so my friend it is people like you and your warped way of viewing the world that keep women getting their heads punched!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2012, 06:31:09 AM »

It is nothing to do with maturity - if the amount of conflict one indulged in was a sign of maturity, well then the whole US of A would be considered infantile.  It was about power, and the woman utilised her social power and the threat of police support and the man utilised the only thing he has - his fists - if men actually had social power, this shit wouldn't happen.  But lesbian feminists have slowly introduced laws that help to demonise men and remove any social status or credibility men had.  Look at the depictions of men in art - Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, Quagmire etc.. all depict men to be disgusting, immoral despicable creatures.  You can thank the acceptance of Lesbian Propaganda into the mainstream for that!
V