Author Topic: 'man' punches his wife in the face  (Read 33875 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 'man' punches his wife in the face
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2012, 05:28:11 PM »
living room of peace

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2012, 05:28:24 PM »
Good question, but the key is she apparently claimed it first, then he says it's his...unless he has reciepts to prove it...comes down to he said/she said.

And then he tried to destroy the tv, no man is going to do that to his own TV...

LOL
TEAM Nasser

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2012, 05:28:33 PM »
If she touch me first I'll slap her and do you know why we are in this situation right now ? why they become whores and don't have any respect for men ? because some cowards like you treat them so nice whatever they do whatever they say and as young girl cowards fathers give them whatever they want without deserving it. You're a man when you act like a man and that's how a man should act

Lets play spot the muslim. ::)

The reason we have the society we have is because men don't behave like gentlemen and women don't behave like ladies.

Hitting people weaker than you is bullying and cowardly. If a woman makes you want to hit them, then you shouldn't be in a relationship with that person.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2012, 05:29:29 PM »
that must suck to watch TV their.  Maybe you should stick to tivo or something and skip the commercials.  Yes woman by nature are manipulative.

I stopped watching commercial tv years ago - I download everything I want to watch of the Internet  - I refuse to watch ads and participate in the whole media bs.  I steal what i want, and I am not only not ashamed, but proud to find ways to get what I want without promoting an obviously deeply corrupt system that only benefits the few at the top of the heap.  I have every UFC, over 1200 PC & Xbox games, 1000's of movies and tv series, all catalogued in a master file, with numerous backups and all served up wirelessly to all TVs and PC's in the House by a NEGEAR ReadyNAS 8tb Server and also a 3tb MYBOOK LIve
V

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »

The reason we have the society we have is because men don't behave like gentlemen and women don't behave like ladies.

Hitting people weaker than you is bullying and cowardly. If a woman makes you want to hit them, then you shouldn't be in a relationship with that person.

Muslim men are not pussy whipped like Christian men, Muslim's have it right, the Christian men are mostly the ones who are the pussies in the relationships.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2012, 05:31:15 PM »
I stopped watching commercial tv years ago - I download everything I want to watch of the Internet  - I refuse to watch ads and participate in the whole media bs.  I steal what i want, and I am not only not ashamed, but proud to find ways to get what I want without promoting an obviously deeply corrupt system that only benefits the few at the top of the heap.  I have every UFC, over 1200 PC & Xbox games, 1000's of movies and tv series, all catalogued in a master file, with numerous backups and all served up wirelessly to all TVs and PC's in the House by a NEGEAR ReadyNAS 8tb Server and also a 3tb MYBOOK LIve

nice setup!
TEAM Nasser

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2012, 05:31:21 PM »
Wow. I thought my Sean Connery post would've ended this thread on the spot.

Perhaps a little more 'Alpha Knowledge' needs to be dispensed.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »

No, provoking somebody more powerful than you with threats and taunts is stupid and deadly, lets see this woman pull this of with a gorilla or bear - that old cliche of hitting women being cowardly and bullying is tired, and real men have had enough.  All any man asks is the right to defend himself from any attack, wether that be an animal, woman or another man, a man must reserve the right to strike back when struck, they can outlaw it all they like, but you cant police biological chemical reaction when presented with a threat.  Biology does what it wants!
V

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2012, 05:36:29 PM »
No, provoking somebody more powerful than you with threats and taunts is stupid and deadly, lets see this woman pull this of with a gorilla or bear - that old cliche of hitting women being cowardly and bullying is tired, and real men have had enough.  All any man asks is the right to defend himself from any attack, wether that be an animal, woman or another man, a man must reserve the right to strike back when struck, they can outlaw it all they like, but you cant police biological chemical reaction when presented with a threat.  Biology does what it wants!

x2 good post
TEAM Nasser

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2012, 05:36:50 PM »
No, provoking somebody more powerful than you with threats and taunts is stupid and deadly, lets see this woman pull this of with a gorilla or bear - that old cliche of hitting women being cowardly and bullying is tired, and real men have had enough.  All anyman asks is the right to defend himslef from any attack, wether that be an animal\, woman or another man, a man must reserve the right to strike back when struck, they can outlaw it all they like, but you cant police biological chemical reaction when presented with a threat.  Biology does what it wants!

It's such a lack of a threat to anyone thats physically capable that it's insignificant.

If you are getting in to physical conflict with your woman, then you have a shit relationship and shouldn't be togeather.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2012, 05:39:39 PM »
Muslim men are not pussy whipped like Christian men, Muslim's have it right, the Christian men are mostly the ones who are the pussies in the relationships.

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are the same religion.

It should have stayed in the desert.

Usurped far better forms of spirituality that were balanced and not male centric fear mongering bullshit.
Trans Milkshake.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2012, 05:57:02 PM »

No, actually it's (Harsh Islamic laws) about the concept of protecting women due to being "inferior" in strength. Many times these laws that are made to "protect" women end up hindering them from progressing...like driving in SA. Women are fully capable of being just as good or just as bad drivers as men.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »
No, actually it's (Harsh Islamic laws) about the concept of protecting women due to being "inferior" in strength. Many times these laws that are made to "protect" women end up hindering them from progressing...like driving in SA. Women are fully capable of being just as good or just as bad drivers as men.

sorry you lost me with this  ;D ;D ;D
TEAM Nasser

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2012, 06:02:49 PM »
i have hit a woman 3 times in my life....
when a woman slaps me... no big deal.... i just leave...
but on 3 occaisons a woman was beating me like a man! lol.....!
i asked 3 times for her to stop..... she didn't..... these bitches deserved it!
and really it was self defense....
one of these occaisons was during my work as a bouncer, and 2 of these occaisons was my crazy ex who had borderline...
i am not some stupid dumbass who lets himself get hit... not even by a woman....
and i am talking HITTING , fists! not slapping.... or a little pushing..... real fists!

the woman in the video did not deserve that punch though.... he is a real douche
if i were him.... i would walk away... and go fuck her sister or best friend.... hurts woman a lot more! lolol!!

My insane (probably needed meds) bizatch came at me with a 6 inch butcher knife while I was lying on the floor.

I rolled to the left, rolled to the right, then sprang up grabbed the blade with one hand (not a good move) and popped her crazed face with a short yet powerful jab with the other.

Me and this chick had many crazy scenes together. I put up with it beacuse of her unusual beauty combined with rocking hard body.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2012, 06:02:57 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2012, 06:04:36 PM »

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »
Chances are that punch got her wetter than she's ever been. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2012, 06:11:18 PM »
Good shit!  LOL  ;D

Such a fucking great movie.  I just watched it last night, it gets better every time.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2012, 06:12:35 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2012, 06:57:17 PM »

It's such a lack of a threat to anyone thats physically capable that it's insignificant.

If you are getting in to physical conflict with your woman, then you have a shit relationship and shouldn't be togeather.
You're lucky to have found a woman who knows her place, either that or she has you so pussy whipped, you don't even know it.  Everybody I know, has had physical conflict in their relationships, I have had to defend myself against an attacking teenager (my partners daughter - very violent kid) many times, but I do it with restraint, and I am bigger than average so I can, but I dont berate any man who hits anybody who hits them, especially when the woman who struck first is instigating the violence, you really do need to see it in terms of us being animals - if this woman tried that on in nature against a bear, she would be brutalised, and not one decent human being would blame the bear that she provoked - Provocation leads to beat down, all women knows this, but they use societies distaste of so called "woman beaters" to their adavantage, so they goad the man to hit them, and then the play the victim and get every other lesbian activist on board to agree with them that they are nothing but innocent victims and the whole world should hate that man and love her professional victim arse.  Fuck That

meanwhile, the dumb slag will be back riding his cock like a maniac a week later!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2012, 06:58:51 PM »
No, actually it's (Harsh Islamic laws) about the concept of protecting women due to being "inferior" in strength. Many times these laws that are made to "protect" women end up hindering them from progressing...like driving in SA. Women are fully capable of being just as good drivers as men.
Agreed, your argument was carrying some weight until you made the driving reference, a well known falsehood!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2012, 07:01:53 PM »
My insane (probably needed meds) bizatch came at me with a 6 inch butcher knife while I was lying on the floor.

I rolled to the left, rolled to the right, then sprang up grabbed the blade with one hand (not a good move) and popped her crazed face with a short yet powerful jab with the other.

Me and this chick had many crazy scenes together. I put up with it because of her unusual beauty combined with rocking hard body.
I once filmed my girlfriend chasing me around the house with a very large kitchen knife threatening to end me right then and there - I knew she was bluffing, but every know and then I wasn't so sure, I even threatened to go to the police with the footage, but because of who I am, they would have just laughed at me.  Anyway, she deleted it from the camera sneakily about two days later.
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2012, 07:18:57 PM »
Such a fucking great movie.  I just watched it last night, it gets better every time.
I watched all three back to back over a period of a few days,a couple of months ago.

Classics all....of course 2 + 3 are just plain awesome.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2012, 07:34:10 PM »
Seems like she set him up for a possible divorce case.  So she pressed the right buttons, knowing he'd hit her.

He's probably hit her many times before, but this time she wanted it on candid camera, for the divorce attorney.

I feel very sorry for the 2 kids, not the 2 idiots.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2012, 07:45:15 PM »
Seems like she set him up for a possible divorce case.  So she pressed the right buttons, knowing he'd hit her.

He's probably hit her many times before, but this time she wanted it on candid camera, for the divorce attorney.

I feel very sorry for the 2 kids, not the 2 idiots.

I feel sorry for kids raised in normal households, they are the most delusional adults of all.  Adults who suffered when younger always have far greater character than the so called normal family kids - violence is part of life, and to shield children from reality is a greater disservice than allowing them to know the truth and eventually make up there own minds.  That man taught his children that it is OK to stand up for yourself, even if the attacker is there whore of a mother, best lesson ever, right there.  If he has sons, they will learn the type of whore to avoid and hopefully not repeat the same mistake as the father, to fall for a tricky whore.  Do Gooders fucked the planet - True story!

Anyway for those who want more - I love this
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V