Author Topic: Will Rush Limbaugh be successfully sued for comments today?  (Read 14438 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Will Rush Limbaugh be successfully sued for comments today?
« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2012, 09:08:25 AM »
 ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2012, 10:09:31 AM »

I know right.. you cant even say Retard on a cartoon show without some people getting their panties in a bunch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #177 on: March 07, 2012, 10:12:22 AM »

Really?  Obama got away w making fun of special olympics bowlers and he got a pass.   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2012, 06:18:13 AM »
She says it costs thousands of dollars a month for birth control  ::) How much sex is this fat slut having? Fucken gimme mentality of these people. I can understand being upset with the insurance company for not covering certain things but this is not reasonable.

the amount of birth control is not dependent on the amount of sex, the dose is the same, are you teh retarded.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2012, 10:19:04 AM »
the amount of birth control is not dependent on the amount of sex, the dose is the same, are you teh retarded.

good post
TEAM Nasser

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2012, 10:52:37 AM »
good post

I fucking know it is, What do the repubs think theres a semen level per pill, that higher doses are required for more semen, are they even aware of what the pill does?

its like a man complaining of having low test as such he cannot have erections nor sex not that he would want to. The treatment for this is test replacement therapy, now he can have sex etc but without it cannot, tax money goes to that, is he a whore? analogy applies to this situation, the pill is a mixture of hormones, sometimes singular sometimes estrogen and progesterone derivatives, it changes the wall of the endometrium such that implantation is difficult and to get the old mittleschremz corrected.

It's honestly absurd that people support what he has said, i get the message he is making but its a complete red herring and has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

the only reason a dose could be increased is if she has pcos, acne etc... a medical condition, she is not buying it for sex, it has no effect on number of partners hence she isn't a whore, all the comments from the right indicate is that you have a group of fucking idiots listening to a fat retarded megalomaniac.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: March 15, 2012, 12:35:02 PM »
  I fucking know it is, What do the repubs think theres a semen level per pill, that higher doses are required for more semen, are they even aware of what the pill does?

its like a man complaining of having low test as such he cannot have erections nor sex not that he would want to. The treatment for this is test replacement therapy, now he can have sex etc but without it cannot, tax money goes to that, is he a whore? analogy applies to this situation, the pill is a mixture of hormones, sometimes singular sometimes estrogen and progesterone derivatives, it changes the wall of the endometrium such that implantation is difficult and to get the old mittleschremz corrected.

It's honestly absurd that people support what he has said, i get the message he is making but its a complete red herring and has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

the only reason a dose could be increased is if she has pcos, acne etc... a medical condition, she is not buying it for sex, it has no effect on number of partners hence she isn't a whore, all the comments from the right indicate is that you have a group of fucking idiots listening to a fat retarded megalomaniac.

boooom, another great post, thank you for explaining it out for the conservatives who get their "facts" from fox news and talk radio :)
TEAM Nasser

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 15, 2012, 12:56:30 PM »
boooom, another great post, thank you for explaining it out for the conservatives who get their "facts" from fox news and talk radio :)

are you asking me if im on the pill so you can fuck me? my aids is flared.