Author Topic: Shirts with smeel memory.  (Read 1971 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Shirts with smeel memory.
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 07:20:21 AM »
Put shirt on pour gasoline all over shirt lite on fire. Smeeel will be gone.

Hahaha

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 02:39:50 PM »
Thanks to everybody for the answers, even to the nice guys that bumped my post. ;D

I did some research on the subject, and it seems that some deodorants have a wax like substance that traps the odor and accumulates it in the fabric. I guess a human generated organic smell wouldn't be strong enough to resist alone several washes with commercial soap.

Now it's our duty to find a way to dissolve those deposits.

Do you wash in Hot water?...If not do so.
Do you have a water softner?...If not use washing soda or Borax washing additives,...these will "scavenge" the minerals in the water that form curd.

Do you use an extra rinse?...If not, do so,...turn the washer timer around to rinse cycle after it is through the first time,...an extra rinse gets rid of detergent residue.
Do not use fabric softner, these intentionally leave a residue.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 03:19:03 PM »
Jerk off on it, and send it to your ex-gf/bf

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 08:49:08 PM »
This is one fucked up thread even for getbig.  My clothes smell fresh out of the washer and dryer.  You have a much bigger problem than laundry if your clothes stink after being washed.  You must smell like a dirty wet dog. 

Here's some tips you smelly bastard.

1. Take a shower every day and soap up everything. It's not a bad thing to shower twice a day.

2. Use deodorant.

3. Only wear the same clothes once a day. That's everything from top to bottom. Jeans maybe for two days.

4. Keep your body lean. Yes fat people tend to stink and guys using steroids have an odor too.

5. Do your laundry no later than once a week so it doesn't fester in your hamper. 

6. Throw your pillow and bedding in the washing machine too.

7. Don't cover your stink with cologne because nothing smells worse than body odor and cologne combined. Cologne is for when you are clean and not to cover your body odor like they do in Europe.

8. Brush your teeth twice a day or even three times a day. Floss to get that rotting smelly meat out from between your teeth.

Brushing 3 times a day can fuck up your teeth enamel. You got to be careful, imo just stick with the normal 2x day.
A