Author Topic: I took the HIV test  (Read 15806 times)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Re: I took the HIV test
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2012, 08:50:37 AM »
So having a cut dick and not being gay is the best, I am much better now hhhahahaah, back to bareback maybe

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2012, 09:14:08 AM »
no money in cure. the money is in the treatments.

Interesting article regarding the search for a cure...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/29/health/new-hope-of-a-cure-for-hiv.html?pagewanted=all

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2012, 09:15:24 AM »
Many doctors say that people who are diagnosed with HIV today will live basically normal life spans as long as they stick to their HAART and live a healthy lifestyle. It also helps to begin HAART before the t-cell count gets too low. Over the past 20 years, HIV has changed from a death sentence to a disease more like diabetes.

but only if you have the money to access the cocktail of drugs.

and are prepared to deal with the side affects of the drugs.

I don't know about you, but I wouldnt want diarrhea for the rest of my life.

aids in the developed world may not be a death sentence, but the side effects of the drugs used to treat it can make you wish you were dead.
Flower Boy Ran Away

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2012, 09:15:28 AM »
So having a cut dick and not being gay is the best, I am much better now hhhahahaah, back to bareback maybe
Glad you are not as worried now, but like I said I would still recommend to always use protection, even if you aren't concerned all that much about HIV.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2012, 09:19:12 AM »
but only if you have the money to access the cocktail of drugs.

and are prepared to deal with the side affects of the drugs.

I don't know about you, but I wouldnt want diarreah for the rest of my life.

aids in the developed world may not be a death sentence, but the side effects of the drugs used to treat it can make you wish you were dead.

That is a good point, although today's drugs don't have as bad of side effects as they did in the early days with AZT. Most people in the US have access through ADAP programs and pharmaceutical assistance programs but it is still a major problem in the developing world.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2012, 09:27:40 AM »
Nervous as fuck... :(

It was nice knowing you.. Walk into the light, don't struggle.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2012, 09:28:25 AM »
If you die....you die... :)
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2012, 11:03:46 AM »
lots of aids and aids test experts on this thread.

ALL OF YOU= OUTED

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2012, 12:51:23 PM »
lol

no, but what a lot of people don't realize is that yes, the strain of HIV in north america is very easy to transmit through anal sex (which is why is so prevelent in the gay community) but that the strain of HIV in Africa is primarily transmitted through HETEROsexual sex (vaginally).

and its easily spread over there that way.

why? researchers don't know.

I learned alot about HIV in my microbio course in university (which had a section on retroviruses and immunology)

just go to the sex board, im about as hetero as they cum lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2012, 12:54:48 PM »
That 20-30 minute wait to get your results back is scary as fuck. You wish you didn't do all that nasty shit.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2012, 12:59:01 PM »

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2012, 02:05:18 PM »
lol

no, but what a lot of people don't realize is that yes, the strain of HIV in north america is very easy to transmit through anal sex (which is why is so prevelent in the gay community) but that the strain of HIV in Africa is primarily transmitted through HETEROsexual sex (vaginally).

and its easily spread over there that way.

why? researchers don't know.

I learned alot about HIV in my microbio course in university (which had a section on retroviruses and immunology)

just go to the sex board, im about as hetero as they cum lol

Hulkster, check out this article:
http://fumento.com/aids/aids2005.html

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2012, 03:26:02 PM »
If you guys want to get a better understanding of HIV and AIDS... Here is an excellent documentary that debunks many uneducated myths-- Regarding how HIV and AIDS are redefined in their diagnosis -Depending on your geographic region-- Further, you can be tested HIV positive in Chicago but NEGATIVE in London..etc.   All quick HIV testing kits ARE NOT 100 percent accurate and unfortunately the same can be said of LAB TESTS...  This was a lengthy documentary I had  watched while in Med school w/ regards to the ethics of of diagnosing conclusive results

This will wake most of you up! and confirm many negative pharmaceutical company assumptions

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2012, 03:33:51 PM »
Interesting point to grasp -  Many HIV kits and lab tests look for certain abnormalities w/ regards to particular white blood cell count,several other autoimmune abnormalities, etc.  Unfortunately, SEVERAL other conditions outside of HIV and AIDS can have these same attributes...This is where the patient can be LUMPED into the category of HIV positive ..  Remember, once diagnosed w/ HIV or AIDS !! Patient automatically receives medical clearance for endless treatments, government funding (monthly support), etc  These are to name a few!

the trainer

« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2012, 07:33:29 PM »

So you found out you have aids who gives a fuck go jump off a building.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2012, 08:42:35 PM »
Lots of gaynal sex in this thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2012, 09:30:50 PM »
Only gays get aids.

Hope your ignorance makes you happy.

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2012, 01:55:33 AM »
My son was diagnosed with AIDS.
Understandably I was absolutely devastated.
My own son, a filthy homo.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2012, 05:18:40 PM »
My son was diagnosed with AIDS.
Understandably I was absolutely devastated.
My own son, a filthy homo.

Devastated because he has AIDS or devastated because he is homosexual. You do realize heterosexuals can get AIDS too, don't you?

I'd be devastated if either of my kids contacted a serious illness such as AIDS. However, I wouldn't be upset if they were physically healthy homosexuals.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2012, 06:33:04 PM »
lots of aids and aids test experts on this thread.

ALL OF YOU= OUTED
YOU=RETARD
most STD tests include HIV.
A

2good4u

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2012, 10:28:36 PM »
i have been hiv poz since 2001 found out at physical when i was asked if i wanted to be tested for std's? i said sure signed the paper
for the hiv part of the test and was told to come back in 3 days. 3 days later i came back and all my results were back "NEGATIVE" for everything, i was so happy. then my doctor said humm thats funny i said what? he said your hiv results have not come back yet, but dont worry your negative on everthing so i am sure thats negative as well they are probably just backed up at the testing site, so i said ok.
i came home and maybe 4 days later i got a call from my doctors office asking when i could come in? i said come in for what? she said i am not sure your doctor just asked me to call you, so i figured there was a dispute with my insurance for my visit so i said tommorow, she said fine can you come in first thing in the morning at 8am, i said sure. the next day at 8am i showed up and everybody in the office for some reason i felt was staring at me and they all knew me which was weird and i got ushered to a back room and told to wait my doctor was coming right now. once again i really thought this is something to do with my insurance. my doctor came in sat down with a folder and i just remember him rubbing his forehead and saying "well i have some bad news for you" i said ok what? he opened up the folder and turned it around to face me i had no idea what i was looking at i just saw my name at the top, he took his pen and said these are the results of your hiv test, i said ok. he then took his pen and pointed to POSITIVE for elisa and western blot.

now in my mind i was thinking positive was a good thing so i said oh so its positive he said yes i am afraid so, i said oh wait so that means i have hiv? he said yes........the room started to spin and i got extremly hot and fell out the chair i had never ever fainted in my life but this time i did, i came to with a nurse around me and my doctor telling me its ok, your going to be ok just relax.

so to speed this up cause i am tired typing i got an appointment the next day with a ID doctor (infectious-disease) who was just the coolest person you ever want to meet, his first words to me where well thank god you got it now as opposed to 10years ago and your going to be fine got my blood drawn, came back in a week and was told my body was handling the hiv fine and that i did not need to be put on medicine, my viral load was extremly low and my t-cell count was very high and the doctor said ok see you in 6months, that was it....i thought what thats it? anyway this went on till 2009 my viral load stayed low and t-cell count was high. then in 2009 i went for blood work and the doctor said well it looks like your going to need some help now your viral load has increased the amount of the virus in your blood stream and your t-cell count is dropping not by much but still its dropping, so he drew some blood and told me come back in 2days.

2 days later i came back and he said that my strain was mild and showed no abnormalities and that meant i could be put on any hiv drug and it would work, he put me on ATRIPLA the one pill a day told me start taking it the next day and dont miss doses the next day i took it was slightly dizzy for 3 days still went to the gym and that was it. one month later i went back to my doctor and my viral load was undetectable and my t-cells had gone back up. i have been undetectable ever since and my t-cell count is normal the pill i take along with my vitamins and protein shake and i dont feel it at all, my liver kidneys blood pressure cholesterol all perfect so what i thought hiv was really is not that big of a deal at all i look better then most dudes at my gym work everyday and i am fine. and in most big cities if you cant afford hiv meds the city provides them free of charge, my health insurance i get my ATRIPLA free every month a 30 day supply if i ever loose my job i can go to the nearest medicaid office and start it for free.

i will be on hiv medicine for the rest of my life the one pill a day however people still get sick and die from hiv turning into aids i feel for the following reason, if you dont take your medicine everyday the virus comes back out and replicates itself to make the medicine you were taking no longer work, if you do this alot and go on many different meds you can run out of options and then they have to put you on some harsher stuff with side effects, but if you take your pill or pills as you should people with hiv do fine its those that dont do as there told that get sick, i have never ever had a hiv related illness at all no one at my job or everyday life knows i am hiv positve. however i do thank god for the newere meds on the market and the fact that i got it when i did cause it is not a death sentence anymore, i am not saying go get hiv but i am just saying if you do have it trust me its not going to kill you as my infectious disease doctor told me...i was also told by my doctor a new pill will soon be coming on the market that you take once a month for HIV so its getting alot easier. also being undetectable makes you less infectious to others meaning its harder to pass to someone because the virus is so low in my body whereas if your viral load is in the millions and you have unprotected sex you can pass it, undectectable is anything less then 40 copies which is low.

so good luck to you my friend and if your test comes back negative great, if it comes back positive hunker down learn the facts from your doctor and trust me you will be fine.

i know everyone will want to know how i got it? i dont know how or when i got it or who gave it to me but my 20's were pretty wild thats all i can say.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2012, 01:15:52 AM »
Good to hear that you are doing well. Do you have any idea how long you might have been positive before you found out?

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2012, 09:23:20 AM »
HIV
The only test a black man will ever pass .

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2012, 09:25:35 AM »
So you found out you have aids who gives a fuck go jump off a building.

Do you even reading comprehension fuckface?  :D

Im getting the results Monday probably, too lazy to go to the fucking clinic to sign the papers...

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2012, 09:34:51 AM »
as long as you score above 65 you should be fine 
did you stay up all night the night before and study your ass off?