Author Topic: is being steroided out of your mind an advantage in a street fight?  (Read 21628 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: is being steroided out of your mind an advantage in a street fight?
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2012, 06:30:06 PM »
i wonder sometimes

being on so much testosterone would it not mean you dont feel doubt or fear?
the advantage is that pea size nuts are harder to kick.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #176 on: March 10, 2012, 06:32:13 PM »
my greater concern is what you actually do after u have hit each other. at what point is the fight over. sometimes hwne drunk people fight unless someone splits it up its like someone is going to get killed. at what point do u stop hitting someone? not all fights result in a knockout.

i also get that feeling inside i guess its fight or flight evne when i see a fight where i sometimes feel like im not even in my body im just watching the entire thing from a different perspective. or ill start thinking of music to take my mind off the situation. I do that alot when dealing with customers as i hate conflict sometimes.
The fight is over when the person who started the fight stops fighting! It's simple, and thats what happened in this video, the bitch stopped fighting because the punch suddenly snapped her back to reality and she realised that the fight she just started was as real as the pain now shooting through her nose!  Other women, may also need to be restrained, but this women took it like the man she was.
V

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2012, 06:33:11 PM »
my greater concern is what you actually do after u have hit each other. at what point is the fight over. sometimes hwne drunk people fight unless someone splits it up its like someone is going to get killed. at what point do u stop hitting someone? not all fights result in a knockout.

i also get that feeling inside i guess its fight or flight evne when i see a fight where i sometimes feel like im not even in my body im just watching the entire thing from a different perspective. or ill start thinking of music to take my mind off the situation. I do that alot when dealing with customers as i hate conflict sometimes.

this seems pretty straightforward, when one has the fight beaten out of him it will be easy to see he had enough (shouting stop or crying are good indications)

right?  ???

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2012, 06:33:50 PM »
The fight is over when the person who started the fight stops fighting! It's simple, and thats what happened in this video, the bitch stopped fighting because the punch suddenly snapped her back to reality and she realised that the fight she just started was as real as the pain now shooting through her nose!  Other women, may also need to be restrained, but this women took it like the man she was.

i really like watching fights that are fair e.g. 5 friends vs 5 other friends but when its like 1 v 5 and someones getting their head stamped on thats just not fair and makes me angry. i like fights that are similar to the movie fight club and i would join a club if it existed.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2012, 06:35:26 PM »
this seems pretty straightforward, when one has the fight beaten out of him it will be easy to see he had enough (shouting stop or crying are good indications)

right?  ???

but what if hes determined not to give up. is it ok to use serious force e.g. hitting them in the head hard to disable them from their assault which could get you in alot of trouble and even kill them? mind u i guess its alot harder to do real damage than im making out. unless you hit them really hard in the temple.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: March 10, 2012, 06:38:15 PM »
i really like watching fights that are fair e.g. 5 friends vs 5 other friends but when its like 1 v 5 and someones getting their head stamped on thats just not fair and makes me angry. i like fights that are similar to the movie fight club and i would join a club if it existed.

be careful what you wish for

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: March 10, 2012, 06:39:12 PM »
lol, i think falcon would be the ideal leader for such a club, i wouldn't be surprised if he was the leader of one.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2012, 06:40:03 PM »
but what if hes determined not to give up. is it ok to use serious force e.g. hitting them in the head hard to disable them from their assault which could get you in alot of trouble and even kill them? mind u i guess its alot harder to do real damage than im making out. unless you hit them really hard in the temple.

just smack more sense into him i guess....

or choke him out like royce gracie  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2012, 06:40:38 PM »
i've seen what pitbulls can do (to other dogs especially) and i cringe at just the mere thought of that. arm would look like roast beef after that!
My arm wan't too bad, it's my achilles they fucked!
V

chess315

« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2012, 07:52:54 PM »
that is a very shit thing to have to deal with is someone demanding more of a beating when you have them on the ground telling them calm down and ill let you back up. They always say oh you just wrestled me down that's not figting. Let me up I'll show ya.                    
   The best place for fights is at lakes, parks ect so you have a captured audience and no out side help or on lookers to bother with. One time i wrestled this guy down that was going crazy his gf tried to help him with her friend some how the two girls that were with him started figthing each other and left him with me and friends lol and we had to take him home i bet he was scared we where all hopped up on coke and whisky lol we was nice to him though lol even gave him a few lines :) and whiskey he didn't seem to like drinking whiskey out the bottle to much though :/.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2012, 08:03:14 PM »

E-kul
your arms
and legs
appear to
be the same
size

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: March 10, 2012, 08:15:56 PM »
that explains a lot  ;D

I'm serious...i remember you posting that you wouldn't fight back or some shit

x2

Said he would allow people to hit him full force on the chin for laughs because he could not be knocked out

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2012, 08:17:41 PM »

E-kul
your arms
and legs
appear to
be the same
size

hahahahahahaha

;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2012, 09:12:55 PM »

E-kul
your arms
and legs
appear to
be the same
size
hahahahahahaha

;D
it's a photo of my ankle and wrist if thats what you mean! I am trying hard to feel insulted but saying my arm and leg are the same size from a wrist and achilles picture is pretty odd!
V

Stavios

« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2012, 09:14:48 PM »
Smaller guy defeating bigger guy using skills.

Looks like the bigger dude lacks balance as well.

Tank vs Cheston

Who would you bet money on in a steetfight, Roger Huerta or Rashad Bobino?

WTF didn't the big dude just punched the other in the balls

it's a street fight, no rules

I just punched or kicked all my opponant on the balls when I was a doorman (if I was about to lose advantage), works everytime

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2012, 09:21:22 PM »

I just grabbed or licked all my opponent on the balls when I was a doorman (if I was about to lose advantage), works every time

Outed

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2012, 09:57:29 PM »
wow licking or grabbing someone's balls is pretty gay. but i guess, whatever works for you. no rules in a street fight.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2012, 10:01:50 PM »
I'm going to give you some pointers for street  fighting ,

Street fight 101 ( the bible).

this is for a non trained fighter  fighting a non trained fighter ,1 on 1 (no friends around)

First of all  try to avoid fighting, if you can't avoid it you should know that 90 % of fights start  with a punch , don't let  the other dude  get in your face ,if you do chances are that you are going to get hit without a warning ,if you  know shit is going to go down ,don't waste your time , without a warning punch that fucker as hard as you can (nose or jaw )  after the first punch  the dude probably will be disoriented keep throwing punches do as much damage as quickly as you can , you want the fight over as fast as possible.
Another pointer , Do not shove , shoving the other dude it's like telling him  yeah I'm  down to  fight but not  full force yet . If someone shoves you, come back with the hardest punch you can throw.
Don't be afraid to get hit , it doesn't hurt that bad once adrenaline kicks in you probably won't even feel it .

Next episode how to fight more than 1 opponent and what to do when  the other dude has his girlfriend and best friend next to him .

CHE approved .
thanks for the advices, god.

on a serious note, that does help because you never know when you're gonna get in a situation like that. I was a fiesty little fucker up until 6th grade but after that I've grown peaceful and pussified to the extent that I wouldn't even know how to handle a situation that calls for violence  :-\
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2012, 10:05:12 PM »
Che while we are on the topic, how should I go about learning basic skills that I can use in street-fighting? I really do worry about getting in a situation and not being able to make the best of it..

I've always wanted to learn boxing, but never got around to it... but you often say that skills in the ring are worthless in a real fight... true?
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2012, 11:28:24 PM »
Che while we are on the topic, how should I go about learning basic skills that I can use in street-fighting? I really do worry about getting in a situation and not being able to make the best of it..

I've always wanted to learn boxing, but never got around to it... but you often say that skills in the ring are worthless in a real fight... true?
Do not learn boxing, it is not for you, if you believe that ring skills are worthless in a real fight, you are crazy! While learning the sweet science, you will be hit many times in the head and stomach, but you can rest assured you street fighting skills will go through the roof, especially if you are starting from a very sissified base.   There is a reason in some countries professional fighters are considered lethal weapons, any man trained in boxing will knock the crap out of the untrained grunt going about his business.  Knockout Artists are the most feared fighters of all, not the gracies of the world.
V

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2012, 04:52:00 AM »
I'm going to give you some pointers for street  fighting ,

Street fight 101 ( the bible).

this is for a non trained fighter  fighting a non trained fighter ,1 on 1 (no friends around)

First of all  try to avoid fighting, if you can't avoid it you should know that 90 % of fights start  with a punch , don't let  the other dude  get in your face ,if you do chances are that you are going to get hit without a warning ,if you  know shit is going to go down ,don't waste your time , without a warning punch that fucker as hard as you can (nose or jaw )  after the first punch  the dude probably will be disoriented keep throwing punches do as much damage as quickly as you can , you want the fight over as fast as possible.
Another pointer , Do not shove , shoving the other dude it's like telling him  yeah I'm  down to  fight but not  full force yet . If someone shoves you, come back with the hardest punch you can throw.
Don't be afraid to get hit , it doesn't hurt that bad once adrenaline kicks in you probably won't even feel it .

Next episode how to fight more than 1 opponent and what to do when  the other dude has his girlfriend and best friend next to him .

CHE approved .

so fucking true. seen so many times one person shoving the other then getting smashed in the face and instantly losing the fight. shoving is a hostile action and is one way to really piss someone off. you better be prepared to defend yourself if you shove someone, even defensively or as a warning. if you are gonna shove them I think you should shove them so hard they go flying lol.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2012, 05:24:29 AM »
so fucking true. seen so many times one person shoving the other then getting smashed in the face and instantly losing the fight. shoving is a hostile action and is one way to really piss someone off. you better be prepared to defend yourself if you shove someone, even defensively or as a warning. if you are gonna shove them I think you should shove them so hard they go flying lol.

A Shove can be a good defensive technique, 15 years ago I had a workmate charge me flat out in an attempt to either intimidate or knock me down, I stood my ground and hit him with a rigid two handed palm shove/strike and broke three of his ribs, he looked at me and almost cried.  Anyway, I lost my job after that!
V

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: March 11, 2012, 05:26:27 AM »
Never do the squaring up bullshit. EVER

Keep your distance and feet staggered so 1. You have space and time to react. 2. Will not be pushed over very easily.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 11, 2012, 09:43:11 AM »

Nah , I've never said that skills in the ring are worthless in a real fight , what I said is that   if you train (boxing ,MMA ,Kick boxing )as a hobby  twice a week for a year or more ,it would do very little against a street thug that has been street fighting since he was 5 yr old , but any training is better than nothing.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: March 11, 2012, 11:53:07 AM »
being scared makes you freeze sort of and not counter attack aggressively which is what you should do instead of being beat up  ???

Being scared triggers adrenaline.. This causes one of 2 things to happen...Fight or Flight, either way you get scared, very scared first. The pupils dilate, your heart rate increases, you neverous system goes into overdrive and you become very alert with all your senses, your body harnesses oxygen better and you will even tremble inside.. This is the mechanism where you either escape and get out of there (flight) or if you learn to harness it you will fight and you are at your most deadly when like this. This is when you tend to get tunnel vision and not really remember much of what happened afterwards as it seems like a brief second passed. Fear is your greatest weapon if you know how to harness it.

Aggression is part of the fight mechanism but sheer rage can be a major disadvantage in a fight as it causes you to loose your cool and wade in.. Rage at the right moment is the key to winning a fight but if you go nuts and burn out before the other guy or even dive straight in and get clocked unexpectadly then your going down.

Problem with roids is when you blow, you blow big and you do not come down quickly..this tends to lead you not knowing when to stop or the stop point being too late. Either way you get into a street fight and there is always atleast one looser.