Author Topic: In regards to kigtropin  (Read 6307 times)

whitewidow

Re: In regards to kigtropin
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 05:16:25 PM »
LOL, you named a board you thought he carried on, thats it.

I never got screwed in this whole Kig mess, but when guys are communicating their thoughts regarding the issue in a nicely contained thread, leave it be.

wasn't a board you knew of! yeah right I knew he was on there. and you thanked me! I even had his email just said I couldn't give it out! I had his products before you even Pmed me asking about how to get ahold of him

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 05:30:16 PM »
wasn't a board you knew of! yeah right I knew he was on there. and you thanked me! I even had his email just said I couldn't give it out! I had his products before you even Pmed me asking about how to get ahold of him

You type so fast I think you forget your stories. I just checked my PM's(which I save them all ;)) and lets just say that's not exactly right, not even close. But, as this is incriminating and this thread has jumped the shark, I'll let it go.

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 05:47:39 PM »
You type so fast I think you forget your stories. I just checked my PM's(which I save them all ;)) and lets just say that's not exactly right, not even close. But, as this is incriminating and this thread has jumped the shark, I'll let it go.

why would you PM me in the firt place then? you didn't find that board on your own DF!well you got the email from a forum I referred you too! I already had the email. I couldn't give it out though. only way is if you found it yourself. without me you would not have that contact plain and simple. I have thee PM's too! and you thanked me. did you not register to a board that I referred you to? isnt that how you got the email?

all I said is I didn't get the email that way but I knew he was on that board unless he decided to drop off. I wasn't even a member of that board just knew that is where he could be found. I didn't need to pay to register to that board I already had his email. bottom line you got his email because of my help and you thanked me for it! if you knew about that board and how to get his email why would you PM me? just admit you got his email due to my help! I didn't give it to you but I told you what board to check. you cant argue that fact! you found him on that board that I referred you to. and you thanked me. I dont want to post PM's just admit I helped you out and you thanked me! you even told me about how happy you were and you thought a DS crew member was behind it.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 06:03:51 PM »
why would you PM me in the firt place then? you didn't find that board on your own DF!well you got the email from a forum I referred you too! I already had the email. I couldn't give it out though. only way is if you found it yourself. without me you would not have that contact plain and simple. I have thee PM's too! and you thanked me. did you not register to a board that I referred you to? isnt that how you got the email?

all I said is I didn't get the email that way but I knew he was on that board unless he decided to drop off. I wasn't even a member of that board just knew that is where he could be found. I didn't need to pay to register to that board I already had his email. bottom line you got his email because of my help and you thanked me for it! if you knew about that board and how to get his email why would you PM me? just admit you got his email due to my help! I didn't give it to you but I told you what board to check. you cant argue that fact! you found him on that board that I referred you to. and you thanked me. I dont want to post PM's just admit I helped you out and you thanked me! you even told me about how happy you were and you thought a DS crew member was behind it.

Yes, oh mighty WW, you helped me find a board where a certain source stays, I THANK THEE TO THE HEAVENS OH GREAT MOD OF THE AAS BOARD OF GETBIG!!!!!!!!! I THANKED THEE BEFORE AND NOW I AM THANKING THEE AGAIN!!!! You happy now?

But the whole point of this thread though, is a power trip you have and the need to delete threads without any heads up. Arnold and Overload dont do that, only you. I didn't jump in here to hash old PM's, I came to voice my opinion on a bad job of moderating on a 30 something page thread that shouldbe been left alone. If you feel the need to delete something, at least see what the board thinks.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 06:17:57 PM »
give the mods a break. They are watching out for us and trying to deter the dealers from littering this site.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 07:54:14 PM »
If sources are being posted why don't you just delete the bad posts instead of a whole thread full of great information and discussion?
This is like board moderation 101

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2012, 10:43:28 PM »
If sources are being posted why don't you just delete the bad posts instead of a whole thread full of great information and discussion?
This is like board moderation 101

the first thread was deleted because it was littered with posts of diffrent sources pissing them off! and I am the one they PM. The first thread got deleted and I only agreed to let pellius start a second thread just to keep track of who has recieved their replacement kits that is it! if you have other questions or want to compare quality start a new thread! If you think about it this is thread where a bunch of people got bunk HGH and are waiting for a replacement kits. this is showing people who bought HGH wich is not the safest thing to have posted! this is not a open source board! and you do not have to deal with the sources pissed because their names are mentioned! I will leave this up till tomorrow and then just start a thread if you have a question about your kit.or go to where kami sources. once again this is no open source board. I was nice enough to let a second thread be posted to make sure you all received new kits now that you have the thread goes down. everything ese mentioned within the thread should be posted in a diffrent thread!

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 10:51:34 PM »
Yes, oh mighty WW, you helped me find a board where a certain source stays, I THANK THEE TO THE HEAVENS OH GREAT MOD OF THE AAS BOARD OF GETBIG!!!!!!!!! I THANKED THEE BEFORE AND NOW I AM THANKING THEE AGAIN!!!! You happy now?

But the whole point of this thread though, is a power trip you have and the need to delete threads without any heads up. Arnold and Overload dont do that, only you. I didn't jump in here to hash old PM's, I came to voice my opinion on a bad job of moderating on a 30 something page thread that shouldbe been left alone. If you feel the need to delete something, at least see what the board thinks.

I took the first one down because it was littered with sources names and I had PM's from pissed off sources wanting me to delete the thread! this is not a open source board! so I deleted it. I let pellius post the second thread just to make sure people received their replacement kits that is it! now that poeple have gotten new kits the thread goes down. this is not a open source board. who wants to be on a thread reporting they got their replacement kit? not on getbig! go to the board where kami sources!

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 10:59:50 PM »

No the thread was only suppose to stay up till people got their kits! I letting you guys know now The kits have been received and the thread is down! It shouldn't of even been allowed to be put up again! I was nice enough to let it be put back up but it was strictly a thread to make sure people were getting their new kits. any discussion can be started in a new thread!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2012, 12:48:01 AM »
OK I am a little sick of the Kigtropin thread as are many others so it is gone! face it kublai pulled a bait and switch!I doubt the real kigtropin was pharm grade and double dosed in the beginning as well. It has been months! you guys know what your options are! he is offering a bait and switch so what more needs to be said. If somebody wants to post lab reports that is fine! But face it everybody got something that is less quality than they expected! they ordered kigs that were suppose to be the best thing since sliced bread and got bunk! then a option to get some blue tops or some other brand nobody has really heard of. that is what your guys option is. No reason to talk about this everyday it has been like 5-6 months! just take your loss and take it as a lesson learned. screw this kublai guy! bait and switch! I would never order from this crew If they were the last source on earth! I see no reason to leave the kigtropin resend thread up. at this point you guys should be talking about the quality of the kits you did receive. I am worn out about this kigtropin talk! I am sorry you guys got shafted by kubalI OR Whatever the hell his name is kami/Kublai /Rudy-do lupty lue. whatever you want to call him! He is a bait and switcher in my book!

Oh I see, you're sick of the kig thread so you delete it. I'm sick of the Thanktropin thread so you know what I do? I fucking ignore it! There were a lot of people interested and still interested in the thread. The sources mentioned openly post and advertise on the boards and have websites.

You don't like Kami and think he's a crook. OK, you are entitled to your opinion. But some of us have real money involved and want to exchange information. Who is getting what? And who is testing what? And what are the results?

He's a bait and switcher in your book. I got it. I'm sure you have a great book with a lot of information that I, and others, would like to know. You are deep in this game and experienced. But let us freely share info like we want. That's what maked getbig getbig. Those that are not interested just ignore fucking ignore it.

And some people got good gh from the resend. We want to know how, what and is their a pattern.

You're a good guy WW and I truly believe you can about us and want what is best for us and will and do look out for us. But this was a bad move. It's not up to you to delete thread just because you don't like it. This board is about free speech. Let us work it out among ourselves. If a poster breaks a rule delete or edit his post. Don't delete the thread. I've been off the board since Wednesday and wonder what the hell I missed. Were more results posted?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2012, 01:14:04 AM »
I won't go to details but straight to the point

widow... just because you have a set opinion on someone.. which is kami and kigtropin in this case.. does not mean you get to erase a 40page thread on kigtropin.. this was a BAD MOVE

don't be selfish.. use your head and think before you do something and think of the OTHERS

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2012, 01:14:49 AM »
give the mods a break. They are watching out for us and trying to deter the dealers from littering this site.

by deleting valuable threads such as the kigtropin ?  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2012, 01:18:55 AM »
Oh I see, you're sick of the kig thread so you delete it. I'm sick of the Thanktropin thread so you know what I do? I fucking ignore it! There were a lot of people interested and still interested in the thread. The sources mentioned openly post and advertise on the boards and have websites.

You don't like Kami and think he's a crook. OK, you are entitled to your opinion. But some of us have real money involved and want to exchange information. Who is getting what? And who is testing what? And what are the results?

He's a bait and switcher in your book. I got it. I'm sure you have a great book with a lot of information that I, and others, would like to know. You are deep in this game and experienced. But let us freely share info like we want. That's what maked getbig getbig. Those that are not interested just ignore fucking ignore it.

And some people got good gh from the resend. We want to know how, what and is their a pattern.

You're a good guy WW and I truly believe you can about us and want what is best for us and will and do look out for us. But this was a bad move. It's not up to you to delete thread just because you don't like it. This board is about free speech. Let us work it out among ourselves. If a poster breaks a rule delete or edit his post. Don't delete the thread. I've been off the board since Wednesday and wonder what the hell I missed. Were more results posted?

No the sources mentioned didn't like it not kami but the others named. the first post pissed so many sources off! alot of name dropping was going on so I deleted it. I gave you permission to start a thread just to see who has received their kits that is all that should of been talked about. anything else someone wanted to talk about could of started a thread. I am sick of the daily PM's of people who want the thread deleted and I personally didn't care! so don't blame it on me. I just have to watch out for guys that were named in the first thread and some that were mentioned in the second thread. like I said it appears that people got taken care of so no reason to have that thread up especially when I am getting daily complaints. plus this is not a open source board! If anybody was watching that thread they would know who ordered HGH and got a bunk batch. getbig is not a open source board and I am sick of people treating it like one lately. this whole problem should of been posted on anabolic board or wherever kami sources. He dosn't source here so why does this thread need to be on getbig. I let it go till people got their reshipments. and you cannot argue that the threads were littered with sources names the first thread was alot worse but I still got complaints.You said when I agreed you could post the thread it was just so people could see who received what. any other conversation can easily be taken to another thread I have no problem with that. having that thread up incriminates some people in buying HGH on-line.I don't want it here post it where kami sources not here. I was being nice. It got taken care of he pulled a bait and switch end of topic.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2012, 01:22:32 AM »
by deleting valuable threads such as the kigtropin ?  ::)

your one of the reasons people ordered so much kigtropin. you said it was the best HGH ever! you said it was pharma grade. I know you used DL but it was all suppose to be the same!