Author Topic: 132lb Female Benches Raw 300lbs..this is awesome!  (Read 11977 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: 132lb Female Benches Raw 300lbs..this is awesome!
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2012, 07:39:16 PM »
that was a good raw lift in a solid federation. so while you queers are calling each other queers, that chick is in the gym lifting one half of your bodyweight........queers

ps, id hit it

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2012, 11:23:19 AM »
Bump to propagate CAPTAIN INSANO's humiliation and embarrassment

The guy thinks reproducing my image time and again somehow upsets me. All it does, besides highlight my manliness and handsome face, is prove my point: guy's a creepy stalker who searches online for my photos to jack his micro penis to.

Other CAPTAIN INSANO highlights:

1) He doesn't know a damn thing about powerlifting (read the thread).

2) When someone catches him spewing faulty information, instead of being a man and thanking me for educating him, he goes on the attack, finding amongst his "weaponry" a jab at my age, 42. Real hero. (How old are you, CAPTAIN INSANO?) Like I give two shits.

3) Won't provide his real name, in full, despite his knowing mine, Robert Fortney.

So what say, INSANO wimp: Care to provide your full name and location? I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and train at Excel Fitness in Pickering, ON. Where do you work out (guys like him don't train, after all)/jack off in the stalls?

C'mon, INSANO. Give us even a glimpse that you're not just a creepy stalker with zero lifting knowledge who doesn't have the balls to expose who you are. Who attacks over the internet when someone calls on your bullshit. A "man" who somehow thinks posting pics of the true man who exposes his ignorance is manly.

You poor, poor sap twinkle toes. Not even a trace of manliness.

Wimp coward.

Ha, ha! Go shoot yourself in the face.

:D  

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2012, 03:15:44 PM »
Bump to propagate CAPTAIN INSANO's humiliation and embarrassment

The guy thinks reproducing my image time and again somehow upsets me. All it does, besides highlight my manliness and handsome face, is prove my point: guy's a creepy stalker who searches online for my photos to jack his micro penis to.

Other CAPTAIN INSANO highlights:

1) He doesn't know a damn thing about powerlifting (read the thread).

2) When someone catches him spewing faulty information, instead of being a man and thanking me for educating him, he goes on the attack, finding amongst his "weaponry" a jab at my age, 42. Real hero. (How old are you, CAPTAIN INSANO?) Like I give two shits.

3) Won't provide his real name, in full, despite his knowing mine, Robert Fortney.

So what say, INSANO wimp: Care to provide your full name and location? I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and train at Excel Fitness in Pickering, ON. Where do you work out (guys like him don't train, after all)/jack off in the stalls?

C'mon, INSANO. Give us even a glimpse that you're not just a creepy stalker with zero lifting knowledge who doesn't have the balls to expose who you are. Who attacks over the internet when someone calls on your bullshit. A "man" who somehow thinks posting pics of the true man who exposes his ignorance is manly.

You poor, poor sap twinkle toes. Not even a trace of manliness.

Wimp coward.

Ha, ha! Go shoot yourself in the face.

LOL

give it up old man