Author Topic: what gym in the usa has the toughest, meanest sons of bitches training there?  (Read 2785 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
un$ung claimed some gym called the black panther or something like that

Schmoff

• Getbig V
ifbb headquarter

:D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ifbb headquarter

I said gym, not schmoe massage parlor

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Hard to tell, we should probably get gh15 to have a word with the president and set up a battle royale.
Trans Milkshake.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
its most likely a hole in the wall in oakland, brooklyn, detroit, atlanta, chicago, philadelphia, los angeles, dallas, san antonio, or st. louis.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Not sure what gym Dr. Fist works out in but that must be tops.

bradistani

• Getbig V
i once read about a great hardcore gym in london run by a notorious, hells angel leader.

i bet there was one or two gyms in and around london and essex you had to be careful in. ones were the bouncers were all gang members and major drug dealers

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262

remove the picture, moron
g2g

Your Average GymRat

The Richard Simmons Health Spa And Steam Bath

Schmoff

• Getbig V
I said gym, not schmoe massage parlor

One month before a pro show, I had a standing weekly appointment to see Joe Weider for lunch and a posing session at his main office in Woodland Hills, California. He would meet me in his large conference room and he would tell everyone else to leave. There, we practiced muscle control and the proper positioning of poses. The sessions lasted about one hour and they were grueling. I usually had a circle sweat on the floor around me when he put me through this flexing practice.

can you handle this toughness?

bradistani

• Getbig V
remove the picture, moron

only if you remove yours first  :-X

chess315

I tell you what gym doesn't the kck ymca lol I lifted in a small town in oklahoma the mayor owned it was pretty good for such a small area some of them high school kids there where cock strong motherfuckers. The mayor always said we shouldn't take steroids because he took dbol and pissed blood he was a pretty jacked mayor short and bulky like wes age he repped 315 a few times. Las vegas had good gyms. I just lift weights in the basment now there is no gyms worth shit close. I have a legpress/hack squat and squat rack and bench and old school steep incline like lou used on pumping iron. I need some kinda of rowing maching but I dont plan on living like this long.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Calibre Fitness

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
the johnny falcons dark side of the moon mystery club

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Leavenworth.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Big Dicked Bob's

2 story whorehouse, billiards, and upright row racks.

any special rates for getbiggers?

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
I tell you what gym doesn't the kck ymca lol I lifted in a small town in oklahoma the mayor owned it was pretty good for such a small area some of them high school kids there where cock strong motherfuckers. The mayor always said we shouldn't take steroids because he took dbol and pissed blood he was a pretty jacked mayor short and bulky like wes age he repped 315 a few times. Las vegas had good gyms. I just lift weights in the basment now there is no gyms worth shit close. I have a legpress/hack squat and squat rack and bench and old school steep incline like lou used on pumping iron. I need some kinda of rowing maching but I dont plan on living like this long.

what the fuck lol, pissed blood?!

ghettocentral

• Getbig II
Found an LA Fitness in Boca Raton Fla. Toughest SOB's on the planet!

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Wichita Falls, Texas, is said to have one hell of a tough fuckin gym...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Planet Fitness, San Francisco CA.....ask PNS, he paid for TWO lifetime memberships there....just in case he needed to take a guest