Author Topic: Iraq Militants stone youths to death over "emo" look.  (Read 6553 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Iraq Militants stone youths to death over "emo" look.
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2012, 07:10:46 PM »
8)

this just about summarizes the AMERICAN mentality.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2012, 12:55:50 PM »
Instead they should be bombed for disagreeing with America? Oh I see

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2012, 01:30:43 PM »
wow. all over a bad haircut. :-\
A

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2012, 02:06:57 PM »
ahh, durka, durka, durka.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2012, 03:08:51 AM »
Instead they should be bombed for disagreeing with America? Oh I see

Hey ahamed I agree with most of you. American kinda retarded and can't see other peoples views but are Arabs the same way?  And no I not racist I Arab and american,, but are Arabs the same way ie can they not understand other viewpoints from their own? 

I mean I love us soldiers but what fucked up missions politicians sent them on under orders from corporate America.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2012, 08:05:34 AM »
Hey ahamed I agree with most of you. American kinda retarded and can't see other peoples views but are Arabs the same way?  And no I not racist I Arab and american,, but are Arabs the same way ie can they not understand other viewpoints from their own? 

I mean I love us soldiers but what fucked up missions politicians sent them on under orders from corporate America.
  why do americans feel they always have to add [I support the troops] when criticizing their government? I understand its sad that these kids are sent to kill and die for corperate  greed but you are falling for their propaganda. Do not feel guilty about questioning senseless murder.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2012, 08:29:07 AM »
  why do americans feel they always have to add [I support the troops] when criticizing their government? I understand its sad that these kids are sent to kill and die for corperate  greed but you are falling for their propaganda. Do not feel guilty about questioning senseless murder.

Good point and I am starting to feel that since pretty much all of our wars after WWII are unjust or at least unnecessary then maybe it is time for Americans to stop joinning the military. I can't speak for others but for me, is use language like support the troops, because I do support and appreciate them for being our army and being ready to defend us from a LEGITIMATE threat, but sadly the are sent to slaughter and be slaughtered for idiotic reasons.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2012, 12:44:40 PM »
Good point and I am starting to feel that since pretty much all of our wars after WWII are unjust or at least unnecessary then maybe it is time for Americans to stop joinning the military. I can't speak for others but for me, is use language like support the troops, because I do support and appreciate them for being our army and being ready to defend us from a LEGITIMATE threat, but sadly the are sent to slaughter and be slaughtered for idiotic reasons.
 The call is coming from inside the house.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2012, 01:54:53 PM »
 The call is coming from inside the house.
:o

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2012, 06:36:32 PM »
lame and vague slogans like "support our troops" are meant to be empty brainless statements that mean little of anything but that make you feel like you are not doing something right if you don't follow it yet you do not realize what it really entails and if you do still puts in a bad light.

Some idiot consorted that statement in washington and millions fall for it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2012, 06:42:32 PM »

There is a rainbow of different arabs, but generally Arabs are not as dumb about their region as you think and neither are they dumb about America. I am not arab, but I have lived with Arabs before being Muslim, I've visited back after being Muslim.

Bottom line is, like any human beings, they want to live peacefully, have justice, not be commanded by puppet dictators that america constantly imposes. They are pissed at the 100+ years of colonialism, of the french, british, italians, and now modern day americans.. and... their 'allies' which basically are the same once colonial powers beating the same drums of war.

You can't seriously forget the harm inflicted upon you for over a hundred years over and over again and expect to go hug and kiss america.

The first step to reconciliation is to stop waging these wars, stop invading muslim countries, stop trying to impose 'western' values. No one gives a shit that you can have nudist in parts of america. Muslims have different values. There are different levels of muslims, whether they are practicing, conservative, liberal, but in the end they would still rather live under the principles of Islam than american liberalism.

Maybe 'voice of america' tells you otherwise, but they have a peaceful life every day until some puppet dictator arrests them or kills them or america decides to bomb and bring democracy.

Every country i've visited has the same damn view of america. Stop the fucking wars, stop killing people, stop looting countries, stop imposing dictatorships and so called democracies.

If the majority of muslims votes for shari'ah its 'not democracy' because it is not 'american values', but if secularist liberal dictators are imposed on x muslim country then its 'democracy' even if a million people had to die for america to get its way.

The irony in all of this, aside from the sad fact that millions have died as a result... is that western countries have become fucked up economically as a result of all these wars. You bring doom to yourself not only the rest of the world

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2012, 09:16:10 PM »
There is a rainbow of different arabs, but generally Arabs are not as dumb about their region as you think and neither are they dumb about America. I am not arab, but I have lived with Arabs before being Muslim, I've visited back after being Muslim.

Bottom line is, like any human beings, they want to live peacefully, have justice, not be commanded by puppet dictators that america constantly imposes. They are pissed at the 100+ years of colonialism, of the french, british, italians, and now modern day americans.. and... their 'allies' which basically are the same once colonial powers beating the same drums of war.

You can't seriously forget the harm inflicted upon you for over a hundred years over and over again and expect to go hug and kiss america.

The first step to reconciliation is to stop waging these wars, stop invading muslim countries, stop trying to impose 'western' values. No one gives a shit that you can have nudist in parts of america. Muslims have different values. There are different levels of muslims, whether they are practicing, conservative, liberal, but in the end they would still rather live under the principles of Islam than american liberalism.

Maybe 'voice of america' tells you otherwise, but they have a peaceful life every day until some puppet dictator arrests them or kills them or america decides to bomb and bring democracy.

Every country i've visited has the same damn view of america. Stop the fucking wars, stop killing people, stop looting countries, stop imposing dictatorships and so called democracies.

If the majority of muslims votes for shari'ah its 'not democracy' because it is not 'american values', but if secularist liberal dictators are imposed on x muslim country then its 'democracy' even if a million people had to die for america to get its way.

The irony in all of this, aside from the sad fact that millions have died as a result... is that western countries have become fucked up economically as a result of all these wars. You bring doom to yourself not only the rest of the world

Good post. Obviously a college graduate.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2012, 07:37:49 AM »
Military men are “dumb, stupid animals to be used” as pawns for foreign policy.

Henry Kissinger,
National Security Advisor to Nixon, 1973.
(War Criminal, Freemason, Zionist, White House Advisor during the Iraq and Afghan wars).

The quote is found in “Final Days,” a book by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein. Kissinger has never disputed it.