Author Topic: What's the deal with Sweet Potatoes?  (Read 5524 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: What's the deal with Sweet Potatoes?
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 05:31:13 PM »
you don't need all that fiber especially in your latest meal so you're body is busy trying to processing fiber all night instead of resting imo.

simple carbs makes you sleep the best

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 05:53:31 PM »
sweet potatoes are rich in beta carotene as well as vitamin A and C. They taste fantastic with butter and cinamin, could eat them everyday
l

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2012, 05:56:41 PM »
'Sweet Potatoes'    is commonly used as a safe word during fetish sex.     

Remember It!!!   

:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2012, 05:57:17 PM »
'Sweet Potatoes'    is commonly used as a safe word during fetish sex.     

Remember It!!!   

:D
lol ;D

chess315

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2012, 06:04:19 PM »
Glycemic index is totally unimportant, juiced or natural.
fucking thank you I try to drill it through thier heads. Many so called bodybuilding carbs are very inflammatory but I doubt that matters much for gaining muscle. You are better eating fruit or really what ever carb you want. Gh15 is pretty accurate in his icecream and pinnapple preaching but that don't make him a pro I knew this before I even heard of gh15.  Eziekle bread I can't really believe people are so foolish to go to a special store to get such a thing. Eat using fucking common sense not some hybrid passed down and "improved arnold diet " Sergio oliva was right in his pizza and coke idea if you really can't understand why pizza and coke isn't bad Idk.

chess315

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2012, 06:10:40 PM »
sweat potatoes are the best bodybuilding "healthy carb if nothing more for you can shove one down your throat in 3-4 bites.  Unlike have to sit and eat rice. White potatoes are high up there to better then rice grain. If you ever catch that crooked a phil hernon nutrition talk he knows his shit about that I would say almost as well as anyone i have seen. Very rare for him to let his guard down and be honest though.
 He like potatoes and fruits I agree 100% but will it make you look better idk.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2012, 06:20:39 PM »
fucking thank you I try to drill it through thier heads. Many so called bodybuilding carbs are very inflammatory but I doubt that matters much for gaining muscle. You are better eating fruit or really what ever carb you want. Gh15 is pretty accurate in his icecream and pinnapple preaching but that don't make him a pro I knew this before I even heard of gh15.  Eziekle bread I can't really believe people are so foolish to go to a special store to get such a thing. Eat using fucking common sense not some hybrid passed down and "improved arnold diet " Sergio oliva was right in his pizza and coke idea if you really can't understand why pizza and coke isn't bad Idk.

God, here you go again with this whole carbs are inflammatory.....

uetone

• Getbig II
  • TeaM South Americana
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2012, 06:39:47 PM »
so? do you even know what gi is?

I know what fuckin glicemic index is moron!!! and it was a joke... the glicemic index of the food is not the glicemic index of the whole meal... but YES, if you eat just plain carbs all day(like 90% of the population) the G.I will make huge difference, every body knows that 99% of the obesity in the world is caused by high glicemic carbs diet.... in general...
HATERS GON HATE!!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 04:18:44 AM »
I know what fuckin glicemic index is moron!!! and it was a joke... the glicemic index of the food is not the glicemic index of the whole meal... but YES, if you eat just plain carbs all day(like 90% of the population) the G.I will make huge difference, every body knows that 99% of the obesity in the world is caused by high glicemic carbs diet.... in general...

No it's not. It's caused by eating too many calories.

Again, what is GI? What does it say about food?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 05:33:48 AM »
You can`t make Dessert out of a Russet or Yukon Gold.  Three days ago I made Sweet Potato Buttermilk Chess Pie by the Lee Brothers with an all butter crust.  It didn`t last a day between Jezebelle and I.  

gayer than a semen shot.