Author Topic: Hand/feet growth from HGH?  (Read 32096 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Hand/feet growth from HGH?
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 10:48:09 PM »
VW Phaeton.

Oh cool. Thx. A rare car, even in LA.
a

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 11:00:30 PM »
Some people might admit it though. I've been using less than a year but only consistently in the last few months but haven't noticed much yet
No offense but you been on gh a couple months? You should look allot better. Better stop drinking so much you Irish booze hound.  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 03:53:55 AM »
No offense but you been on gh a couple months? You should look allot better. Better stop drinking so much you Irish booze hound.  ;D

I look better than most people!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 07:56:44 AM »
I look better than most people!
You're a tank, jus fucking with you. Maybe your gh is bunk, send it to me and I'll test it.  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 08:06:02 AM »
You're a tank, jus fucking with you. Maybe your gh is bunk, send it to me and I'll test it.  ;D

hahaha yeah no bother, all yours it's probably HCG

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 11:23:46 AM »
dont know about GH but AAS definitely made my jaw bigger
l

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 03:27:27 PM »
[quote
Wow those are some fugly looking people. I thought growth hormone made you look beautiful. Fucken mutants.
[/quote]

Using GH makes you look beautiful.  Abusing GH makes you look like Palumbo.  Pretty easy choice.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 03:47:40 PM »
dont know about GH but AAS definitely made my jaw bigger
I can say that my head grew also on steroids: i stoped riding my bike for 6 months or so and when i started again my previous helmet didn't fit anymore. For real.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »
I can say that my head grew also on steroids: i stoped riding my bike for 6 months or so and when i started again my previous helmet didn't fit anymore. For real.
holy shit

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2012, 07:20:38 PM »
Yes they do cause feet to grow. I went from a 13 to a 14 and now my 14 is starting to feel tight.

I guess this is the shitty part about growth but do you get this from humatrope or serostim??? The achy knees and elbows really are annoying but just wondering if this happens with pharma grade honestly?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2012, 03:10:10 AM »
Yes they do cause feet to grow. I went from a 13 to a 14 and now my 14 is starting to feel tight.

I guess this is the shitty part about growth but do you get this from humatrope or serostim??? The achy knees and elbows really are annoying but just wondering if this happens with pharma grade honestly?
holy shit

and i thought i had big feet holy shit

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2012, 04:00:44 AM »

IS bcz your head got swolen stupid, Not the bone in your head grew. Quit your cycle and u will se that the helmet will fit again. People here should learn the difference by real growth (bones and muscles) and just be a swolen pigg!!!

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2012, 10:31:29 AM »
Briefly,
There are 2 different types of bones, long and flat.
Long bones; arms/legs have growth plates that seal and determine how tall you are and how long your limbs are. HGH can not make them grow. Flat bones; hands, feet face, knee caps and elbows will grow with HGH usage, that is why foot size increases and head/face gets distorted.
Pretty harmless, however, organs like the heart grow as well, leading to specific types of cardiomegaly that are fatal.
Organ growth, liver etc is why abdominal distention is so common, that is why this lifestyle is so F'd.
Hope this helps.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2012, 01:37:41 PM »
damn you beat me to it with that sly pic