Author Topic: Best and worst avatar nominations  (Read 5696 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: Best and worst avatar nominations
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 07:03:42 AM »
RedStarBlackFlag-1st

Oakman-2ed

Alexx-3rd

Hon. Mentions: Col. Colon and Dr. Fist.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2012, 07:25:11 AM »

I put a lot of effort on my avatars, and also change them according to the latest news almost weekly.

But of course cia and nasa keep hatin'    ::)

This week; Eat fire, due to new air-to-air missile targeting bombers and awacs'  in tests  :
(no pics of actual missile of course available so launchpad of it is avatar of the moment)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 08:06:27 AM »
There's no bet being offered. You're not intelligent so I'll explain: you're entire defense of yourself and failures in your life are predicated on me being the Paki. If it's the Paki saying those things, you can feel superior. But if I was a caucasian American, then your whole defense collapses. I am someone who is superior to you educationally, financially, healthwise. I have not been, as you described, "abandoned" by my family. I don't, in a last ditch mid-life crisis effort, take drugs to impress knuckleheads online and in the gym. You know you're inferior, and that is evident to just about everybody on Getbig. Also evident to everyone here is you think they are all impressed with you. You've got nothing. You're a moron.

I don't know who goes through more tampons when it comes to melting over me, you or Sevastase