Author Topic: Rampage Jackson Says Joe Silva Should be Shot in the Face!  (Read 5674 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Rampage Jackson Says Joe Silva Should be Shot in the Face!
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2012, 04:42:52 AM »
HA HA Rampage facebook profile

Birthday
June 20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Information
Professional Mixed Martial Arts Fighter, Actor, and BullShit Artist.
Personal Interests

Video Games, Funny Movies, Cool People That Treat Me Like A Normal Person, Cars, My Kids, Shoes, Boobs (any size), Reven100.com, Acting... and keeping it 100.
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2012, 06:02:46 AM »
His days are over - the time you start complaining is when you've lost it.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2012, 06:52:16 AM »
 Because I love ground fights. Fighting on the ground is definitely a part of mixed martial arts.

My criticism is not of ground fights, but of wrestlers who take their opponents down and hump on them to win decisions instead of trying to finish them with ground-and-pound by TKO or submitting them.

I have no problems with ground fights as long as the guy who take the fight down tries to finish his opponent, but I do have a problem with wrestlers who take their opponents down, put them on their back and keep them there with no intention of finishing them until the bell rings to win decisions. That is the problem.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Agreed.  I hate when one-sided wrestlers take fighters down and don't try to submit or at least mount and GNP.

*disclaimer:  once and a great blue moon when I do agree with SMM doesn't mean I condone or agree with 99% of his viewpoints.   ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2012, 06:57:23 AM »
Shoguns going to beat this piss out of Rampage again.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 07:03:40 AM »
Honestly, i'd like to think Rua will beat Page, but really, I haven't seen too much of Rua in his past few fights.  He also seems to be a little one sided in using just his striking.  He needs to get back to a better ground game with Page. 

I can see this going all 3 rounds with a dicision for Rua... unless Page really doesn't train, then I see TKO Rua in the second.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2012, 07:07:40 AM »
Shogun is still fast and very diverse with his striking. He will soften Page up with his vicious leg kicks.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2012, 08:26:58 AM »
Honestly, i'd like to think Rua will beat Page, but really, I haven't seen too much of Rua in his past few fights.  He also seems to be a little one sided in using just his striking.  He needs to get back to a better ground game with Page.  

I can see this going all 3 rounds with a dicision for Rua... unless Page really doesn't train, then I see TKO Rua in the second.

I love Rampage. He is one of my favorite fighters ever. But Shogun at 100% beats him 9 out of 10 times.

Shogun is just more well-rounded as a striker, has a superior clinch game and is superior to Rampage on the ground with destructive ground-and-pound.

Shogun will either clinch with Rampage and knee him to a coma just like in their first fight, or he will keep his distance to avoid Rampage's power and use leg kicks to hurt him and then when Rampage is tired he will move in and TKO him.

Anyway, this is a dream fight for me as I have been waiting 6 years for this rematch, and I will be happy with whoever wins.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2012, 08:35:26 AM »

I love Rampage. He is one of my favorite fighters ever. But Shogun at 100% beats him 9 out of 10 times.

Shogun is just more well-rounded as a striker, has a superior clinch game and is superior to Rampage on the ground with destructive ground-and-pound.

Shogun will either clinch with Rampage and knee him to a coma just like in their first fight, or he will keep his distance to avoid Rampage's power and use leg kicks to hurt him and then when Rampage is tired he will move in and TKO him.

Anyway, this is a dream fight for me as I have been waiting 6 years for this rematch, and I will be happy with whoever wins.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Me to man. I will be super excited when this fight starts to get close.