Author Topic: Walking Dead - Shane  (Read 8234 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Walking Dead - Shane
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 09:59:54 AM »
They should have run into the other camp and either fought with some of them and joined forces with some of them.  That would have been a good ending leading into next season.  Instead we get a slaughter fest of zombies?  How original and exciting.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 09:59:58 AM »
What about all the people on the highway in the car crash aftermath?

i think they all got eaten .....

.....'

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/on-air-trailer-season-finale-the-walking-dead

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 10:00:15 AM »
They've taken a lot of liberties from the original story, hell - if they had followed it Shane would have been dead by episode 4 of the 1st season and Dale wouldn't be dead yet.

There's a helluva lot of story left and some really interesting characters too. I'm looking forward to how they adapt the story to the show.
l

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 10:03:22 AM »
OH come on!  This series took a turn for the worst.  I  mean seriously............the first season was awesome!  Really really awesome!  Second season has left a lot to be desired.  Seriously, it's almost predictable to a T what's gonna happen..  It's become way too dramatic and boring.  The characters are just mundane now.  Develop Daryl, develop T-dawg.  Develop the other characters in the background liike Hershel's daughters. And who's that other guy in the background one of Hershel's sons?  This season should have ended with them running into the rest of the camp that the kid came from.  Instead they are just going to fight a horde of zombies?  What a lame ass attempt at a season finale.  Seriously I give this series one more seasons and it's done.  Sucks because it could have been another lost.  

::)

The kid's camp had 25-30 men vs their 5 or 6, in which the kid confused it was full of rapist.  Yeah, that would have been a good.  Rick and the guys get murdered and all the women left on the side of the road raped.  Next?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2012, 10:08:14 AM »
i bought the walking dead comics in Volume books, and only the first episode or two were from the comics the rest is all AMC.... i see rick no longer cares about hooking up with his black friend and kid that saved him when he crawled out the hospital .....

And i know Daryl's brother made quick appearance when Daryl got knocked unconscious but i hope they bring him back soon, good actor , should be trouble for T-Dog for leaving him up there in the roof top and having him cut off his hand  

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2012, 10:08:39 AM »
i think they all got eaten .....

.....'

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/on-air-trailer-season-finale-the-walking-dead

I'm talking about the highway crash where they lost Sophia.  G-Thang said if someone dies from something other than a bite/scratch that they reanimate quickly like Shane ...but those people were dead and not reanimating at that point.

Thanks for that trailer vid..I hadn't seen the size of the horde! :o

The kid's camp had 25-30 men vs their 5 or 6, in which the kid confused it was full of rapist.  Yeah, that would have been a good.  Rick and the guys get murdered and all the women left on the side of the road raped.  Next?

Maybe the camp of perverts will come to the rescue and help kill the horde!  If you know, don't tell us!
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 10:10:31 AM »
Lori caused Shane's death by giving him hope re: the two of them. >:(

Women ::)

R

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2012, 10:10:55 AM »

Oh my god talk about fucking assumptions.  That's the entire point.  They could have atleast sent a few guys to scope it out and see what was up. that would have been very exciting way to end the show.  Like in the first season where they met that old lady and all thsoe hood rats in the city.  stuff like that. Also what happened to the black guy from Jericho?  Is he completely out of the picture?  They should bring him back in some how.  Like he shows up with a one man army in a fucking Tank.  Shit like that makes a show like Walking Dead cool and different.  That's why season one was so good is because that's what people expected.  Suspense, drama, and action.  Not this oh no my best friend slept with my wife tired old shit.  Who's kid is it?  LOL......played out!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2012, 10:12:32 AM »
 Not this oh no my best friend slept with my wife tired old shit.  Who's kid is it?  LOL......played out!

Yes, get rid of this part....and def. get rid of Carl. 

:)
R

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 10:13:04 AM »
Lori caused Shane's death by giving him hope re: the two of them. >:(

Women ::)

And that's exactly what makes this show so fucking stupid.  More of the same soap opera shit.  You know what they Shield was such a good fucking show?  It's bravado, action, and no holds barred guy shit!  Women were in the background and so was their drama shit.  Lori is always front and center with her relationship bullshit. Feelings..............bo ring.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 10:14:08 AM »
And that's exactly what makes this show so fucking stupid.  More of the same soap opera shit.  You know what they Shield was such a good fucking show?  It's bravado, action, and no holds barred guy shit!  

I never saw that show :(
R

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 10:16:20 AM »
I never saw that show :(

Oh fuck man the Shield was by far one of the best cop shows EVER!  Brilliant!  There wasn't one episode that didn't keep you on the edge of your seat or had some screwed up twist or turn.  And great characters as well! 

I agree with the above about Dexter.  First season and maybe second season were AWESOME!  Unique, gripping, suspenseful.  Then it got old.  Oh well he's gonna kill another serial killer whooppee!  LOL........Dexter went downhill fast and it's STILL running?  LMAO! 

Another show I can't believe is coming back is the KILLING wtf?  LOL........how is that show going for a second season? 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2012, 10:16:47 AM »
Oh my god talk about fucking assumptions.  That's the entire point.  They could have atleast sent a few guys to scope it out and see what was up. that would have been very exciting way to end the show.  Like in the first season where they met that old lady and all thsoe hood rats in the city.  stuff like that. Also what happened to the black guy from Jericho?  Is he completely out of the picture?  They should bring him back in some how.  Like he shows up with a one man army in a fucking Tank.  Shit like that makes a show like Walking Dead cool and different.  That's why season one was so good is because that's what people expected.  Suspense, drama, and action.  Not this oh no my best friend slept with my wife tired old shit.  Who's kid is it?  LOL......played out!

:o

Maybe Rick should have kept his gun in the holster when that Jersey guy tried to cap him in "Nebraska".  Real friendly bunch there.  Take us to your farm, or I kill your ass on the spot.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 10:20:33 AM »
I'm talking about the highway crash where they lost Sophia.  G-Thang said if someone dies from something other than a bite/scratch that they reanimate quickly like Shane ...but those people were dead and not reanimating at that point.

Thanks for that trailer vid..I hadn't seen the size of the horde! :o

Maybe the camp of perverts will come to the rescue and help kill the horde!  If you know, don't tell us!

This is what i think is gonna happen...they are gonna get overrun by the walkers, and these guys will save them, and then it's on to next season as to how that plays out.

Agree that the soap opera angle takes up too much screen time..I like that they explore the characters, but who really gives two shits about a love triangle in a situation such as this...it should be more raw and grim

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 10:22:54 AM »
This is what i think is gonna happen...they are gonna get overrun by the walkers, and these guys will save them, and then it's on to next season as to how that plays out.

Agree that the soap opera angle takes up too much screen time..I like that they explore the characters, but who really gives two shits about a love triangle in a situation such as this...it should be more raw and grim

P.S.  Get rid of Carl.

fixed

Yes, if the perverts save them, Rick will feel obligated to incorporate them into group.  Shane would have killed them all in their sleep the first night after the slaughter to keep the group safe.
R

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2012, 10:25:24 AM »

Even if it played out that way, you will still introduce the farm's women to camp full of men in which one confessed they raped women and girls and let them for the zombies.  They are going to change because Rick gives them a speech.   Even in the bar, they guy lied and said they were just a couple of them.  maybe that's the governor's group, who knows?  maybe daryl's brother is with them which might be a plus. but there is only one way you can go with the story if the two groups cross.  those guys aren't going to just let young pussy sit around.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2012, 10:26:29 AM »
Oh fuck man the Shield was by far one of the best cop shows EVER!  Brilliant!  There wasn't one episode that didn't keep you on the edge of your seat or had some screwed up twist or turn.  And great characters as well! 

I agree with the above about Dexter.  First season and maybe second season were AWESOME!  Unique, gripping, suspenseful.  Then it got old.  Oh well he's gonna kill another serial killer whooppee!  LOL........Dexter went downhill fast and it's STILL running?  LMAO! 

Another show I can't believe is coming back is the KILLING wtf?  LOL........how is that show going for a second season? 

The Shield was idiotic after the first season...how many times can Vic Mackie pull the wool over every bodies eyes and never get caught?? it was preposterous.

The Wire is the cop show the end all cop shows.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2012, 10:26:55 AM »

Yeah with all this feeling and emotion and bravado of killing you'd think more people would be fucking.  I mean Hershel should be fucking Lori for christ sakes.  I think in the entire two seasons we've seen only two or three fuck scenes?  Show some titties and ass.  Oops that's right.........there aint no titties and ass worth seeing.  They should have had a few more hot chicks throw into the mix.  I mean Lori has fucking mosquito bites for tits and no ass.  Just a lankly white chick.  Daryl should be plowing that blonde chick.  Rick should be plowing Hershel's daughters>  LOL....where's the grim reality of possible end of the world scenario where everyone is going all out into one big fucking orgy fest?  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2012, 10:28:53 AM »
The Shield was idiotic after the first season...how many times can Vic Mackie pull the wool over every bodies eyes and never get caught?? it was preposterous.

The Wire is the cop show the end all cop shows.

It did get preposeterous as times and I agree the Wire was the best show of all time.  But the Shield for me was second best. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2012, 10:29:28 AM »
Even if it played out that way, you will still introduce the farm's women to camp full of men in which one confessed they raped women and girls and let them for the zombies.  They are going to change because Rick gives them a speech.   Even in the bar, they guy lied and said they were just a couple of them.  maybe that's the governor's group, who knows?  but there is only one way you can go with the story if the two groups cross.  those guys aren't going to just let young pussy sit around.

I agree...I just think in some way we haven't seen the last of them...and i don't think that the group is going to get out of this mess "clean" and defeat all of these walkers by themselves...there will be another entity involved, and this will set up a bunch of scenarios for next season..IMO anyway

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 10:34:17 AM »
I hope the black guy from Jericho comes rolling up in with some serious military hardware and joins forces with the farm.  Then between the hardware, Rick, Daryl etc. and the black guy they take over the other men supposedly down the road.  That would be kick ass. 

Also since when is a fucking walker strong enough and fast enough to take down a cow?  I didn't get that.  I mean seriously, you think a 900 lb animal like a cow is just going  to let you naw on it and rip it open without putting up a fight?  That was stupid. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 10:38:48 AM »
I hope the black guy from Jericho comes rolling up in with some serious military hardware and joins forces with the farm.  Then between the hardware, Rick, Daryl etc. and the black guy they take over the other men supposedly down the road.  That would be kick ass. 

Also since when is a fucking walker strong enough and fast enough to take down a cow?  I didn't get that.  I mean seriously, you think a 900 lb animal like a cow is just going  to let you naw on it and rip it open without putting up a fight?  That was stupid. 

Retard errrrrrr Zombie strength ... or maybe it was a black zombie that took down the cow, blacks are genetically stronger then white zombies 

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2012, 10:46:13 AM »
First season - great.

Season 2, first half - boring.

Season 2, second half - great again.

Without giving too much of spoilers, if they bring in certain characters from books, there wont be a void by Shane not being there. Certain characters will make him look like a bitch...

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2012, 03:17:36 PM »
Sad When Dale got killed last Sunday(although he was dead wrong about the Randall thing) but Shane got an overdue, well deserved shiv!
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I love the show and never heard of the comic so everything is a surprise to me. The fact that the virus is now airborne is extra creepy. :o

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2012, 05:29:15 PM »
This was a good synopsis:

Deposed showrunner Frank Darabont had committed the show to the idea that Shane needed to be transformed from a dick-swinging good old boy — and Rick’s best friend — to a shaven-headed rage monster, a shoot-first-ask-questions-never wild card that was somehow driven insane by his perfectly reasonable sacrifice of a slow-jogging farmhand in order to save the life of a child he loved. Over the course of this season, the only thing sweatier than Shane’s stubbly dome were the writers as they went to increasingly ludicrous lengths to amp up the tension between Shane and everyone in the group, having him trade punches with Rick, threats with Dale, bodily fluids with Andrea, and bouts of silence with T-Dogg because, come on, it’s T-Dogg. That’s all anyone does with him. By last week’s episode, the only person still on Shane’s side was his loyal Hyundai, a car so devoted to its master that it followed him everywhere, always screamingly clean and with its logo helpfully on display. What made all this worse is that while Shane was very clearly meant to be seen as unstable and dangerous — or, as Lori put it with typical grace and subtlety, “He’s dangerous” — he instead very often seemed to be right: Looking for Sophia was a waste of time, keeping zombies in the barn was extremely dangerous, and Hyundais really do provide a remarkably smooth driving experience, particularly compared to similar SUVs in their class. (I’ll accept delivery of my complimentary sedan via the Grantland office, thanks.) Be honest: If you were locked up on a horse farm with those duds, how long would it take before you, too, started banging your face into trees?
Y