Author Topic: HGH concerns/questions  (Read 29342 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
HGH concerns/questions
« on: March 13, 2012, 12:43:24 PM »
I'm not as big as a lot of guys on here, etc. but was/am interested in starting some growth but would like to know some opinions on whether it will help or hurt my physique. It is my understanding that it should shrink the waist if anything and like I said I am not a big guy so I have to keep my lines, etc. but then I hear talk of water/bloat which I am not a fan of and it confuses me a bit. Basically, just maybe overanalyzing things and need reassurance. Will be doing 5 iu a day of either Riptropin or Thanks. I am mid-twenties as well if that helps.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: HGH concerns/questions
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 12:48:54 PM »
Looking solid as fuck man!  GH will make our already insance physique crazier.  Looks like you don't have issues with water retention and such.  Read through the thanks thread, people claim less chance of holding water on them.

What else are you taking though?

By the way, are you a dip fanatic?  Your lower chest is thick as hell.

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 12:58:43 PM »
great physique, but how the hell are you that lean, but still have a some facial bloat???

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 01:03:38 PM »
Looking solid as fuck man!  GH will make our already insance physique crazier.  Looks like you don't have issues with water retention and such.  Read through the thanks thread, people claim less chance of holding water on them.

What else are you taking though?

By the way, are you a dip fanatic?  Your lower chest is thick as hell.
Thank you for the reply. I run Tren, masteron and prop quite a bit and just started this again recently (minus the masteron) as I am still waiting on that to come. I think there may have been some eq in these pics though as well as I think I had only been off it for like a month.
I used to do declines on the hammer strength machine but not in awhile. I never really feel dips enough in my chest unless I go really light. I do them for triceps sometimes though.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 01:06:39 PM »
great physique, but how the hell are you that lean, but still have a some facial bloat???
I have no idea. I have my moms genes I think. You should see one of my other pics, lol. There is a thread about me on bb.com about having the most aesthetic physique with the most unaesthetic face. Plus I think some of these were taken when I was really tired too so that may make a difference. I bloat very easily, especially in the face obviously. EQ bloats me bad as well, so I just run about 20 mg of prop a day.

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 01:11:36 PM »
weird, anyway you actually look like david duchovny a little bit lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 01:50:46 PM »
weird, anyway you actually look like david duchovny a little bit lol

I was thinking more like Demitri Martin.

Anyway, to the OP, why did you pick 5IU?  Most thought is 5IU of any CHinese brand may be truly 2,3,4 or 5 IU of GH in it.  Low doses tend to be for better well being, a little tightning and fat loss.  Going to 10 with your physique is where you'll start seeing those changes were your delts are popping more than they are now and the cuts look deeper and the skin is wrapped tighter.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 02:54:39 PM »
Anyway, to the OP, why did you pick 5IU?  Most thought is 5IU of any CHinese brand may be truly 2,3,4 or 5 IU of GH in it.  Low doses tend to be for better well being, a little tightning and fat loss.  Going to 10 with your physique is where you'll start seeing those changes were your delts are popping more than they are now and the cuts look deeper and the skin is wrapped tighter.
That is all I would be able to afford for an extended period and from seeing a few guys on here that are bigger than I am they were happy at that dose.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 03:15:38 PM »
That is all I would be able to afford for an extended period and from seeing a few guys on here that are bigger than I am they were happy at that dose.

It just depends on the quality.  If 5iu is really 5iu then yes you'd see a difference.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »
You look fucking great man........props.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 04:11:28 PM »
You look fucking awesome.
How much do you weigh now? You look big being that lean.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 04:14:45 PM »
you look god but sweet phone dude. lol

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »
Awesome physique man. Really awesome good work.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 04:35:32 PM »
I'm not as big as a lot of guys on here, etc. but was/am interested in starting some growth but would like to know some opinions on whether it will help or hurt my physique. It is my understanding that it should shrink the waist if anything and like I said I am not a big guy so I have to keep my lines, etc. but then I hear talk of water/bloat which I am not a fan of and it confuses me a bit. Basically, just maybe overanalyzing things and need reassurance. Will be doing 5 iu a day of either Riptropin or Thanks. I am mid-twenties as well if that helps.

lol yes you are, you are bigger than most competitors here

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 05:24:25 PM »
I have no idea. I have my moms genes I think. You should see one of my other pics, lol. There is a thread about me on bb.com about having the most aesthetic physique with the most unaesthetic face. Plus I think some of these were taken when I was really tired too so that may make a difference. I bloat very easily, especially in the face obviously. EQ bloats me bad as well, so I just run about 20 mg of prop a day.

How do you figure that?
?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 05:52:35 PM »
You look great man.

I would try GH and see how you like. Both brands you mentioned are good.

Good luck!

8)

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »
Holy hell I am a fatass! Great work bro how's your diet look to be that lean?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 06:14:20 PM »
can we see below the waist plz

TEAM Nasser

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 06:28:16 PM »
can we see below the waist plz

Please jump off a bridge

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 08:01:00 PM »
MAZRIM-

what is your height and weight?

you have a KILLER physique for no gh. i am just under 6 foot and we have a very, very similar physique, although i have a bit more muscle on the entire upper body (traps, chest, lats, etc') and i am going to venture to guess lower as well.

on GH you will fucking kill it and be a monster in no time whatsoever.

and BTW good choice of your stack. tren + masteron is my favorite stack of all time, and I am just transitioning off of a gram of tren and a gram of masteron over to 1400 mg of tren ace, 700 primo, 700 NPP, 1000 sustanon.

also, what is your cycle history? you mentioned staying off? you can't possibly run PCT if you have built this physique on only AAS right? you bridge.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 01:30:46 AM »
what a great physique,,,, a body like that deserves a better hair cut!

one thing ive found with Chinese gh is it does make u hold boat loads of water, id be pretty pissed off to start off that lean and cut only to loose it behind bloat and to pay a few 100$ to do so

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 01:58:37 AM »
With 10 iu of pharma hgh and some more aas you should go and compete in no time.Great hair genes also,running tren and masteron and having shiloads of hair(i'm envy btw).props  :)
GETBIG!

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 04:53:31 AM »
that is one of the best physiques i've ever seen in my life...

don't ruin it, please.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 05:13:59 AM »
COUGH UP THE DOUGH FOR LEGIT NO-BLOATING GH CAUSE THIS PHYSIQUE IS MAD CUT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 07:18:44 AM »
You look fucking awesome.
How much do you weigh now? You look big being that lean.
Right now I weigh around 193ish but started dieting again today because whenever I get right about this weight I start feeling fat and disgusting/lethargic. I was only around 180 in these pics I think. Height of 5'8.5".