Author Topic: GH15 - Should he come back? Love him or hate him?  (Read 12390 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: GH15 - Should he come back? Love him or hate him?
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2012, 07:36:25 PM »
we are all addicted to drugs....
what's one more habbit???
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

seriously... i am happy gh15 is back....
getbig without gh15 is like a woman with no ass.... you can fuck her.... but where's the fun??
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
You funny fucker!  LOL  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: GH15 IS BACK!
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2012, 07:52:14 PM »
MODS delete this useless shit

They are getting tired of deleting Gh15 threads. They delete one and 100 others pop up.

Give it time.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Board was better without gh15
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2012, 06:40:05 AM »
no suprised this gimmick comes back with tail between legs seeing that the boarding was better when he left (actually, meant not posting on that particular account). none of the real getbiggers have any time for the fakepro. noticed that the only ones swinging from their his nutsack and sucking on circumsized helmet are noob tools that have a few hundred posts at most and nearly all join in 6-12 months.

again, the offer is there: post a screenshot of the IFBB procard with name blocked out and I will delete my account and donate 3k to charity of your choice. serious offer, can be confirmed and administered by the highest power here.

i know why you won't take the challenge; no procard for the fakepro liar.  :-* :-* :-*

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Board was better without gh15
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2012, 06:54:02 AM »
but what if he faked the pro card for the 3k....
no suprised this gimmick comes back with tail between legs seeing that the boarding was better when he left (actually, meant not posting on that particular account). none of the real getbiggers have any time for the fakepro. noticed that the only ones swinging from their his nutsack and sucking on circumsized helmet are noob tools that have a few hundred posts at most and nearly all join in 6-12 months.

again, the offer is there: post a screenshot of the IFBB procard with name blocked out and I will delete my account and donate 3k to charity of your choice. serious offer, can be confirmed and administered by the highest power here.

i know why you won't take the challenge; no procard for the fakepro liar.  :-* :-* :-*

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2012, 06:57:17 AM »
but what if he faked the pro card for the 3k....

fair enough. would be happy to take that chance. 3k is not the end of the world. he won't because he can't faked one or get hold of one.

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPEL UNDERSTAND,,,,GH15 EXIST ONYL ON GETBIG,,,IN THE REAL WORLD FAILED AT BODYBUILD COULD NOT CRACK INTO THAT WORLDING,,,,WILL NEVER LEAVE BOARDING AS BOARDING IS WHOLE LIVE....

fakepro approved!

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2012, 07:01:36 AM »

Shut the fuck up you flaming human homo

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2012, 07:08:57 AM »
Shut the fuck up you flaming human homo

not a chance. certainly not shutting up for a gimmick just joined in november and only posting in support of your gimmick15. YOU ARE PROBLEM WITH THIS BOARDING,,,, VAN B LEFT DISGUST LEFT I WILL BE LEAVING IF GIMMICK OF SOCIO15 IS NOT DELETED,,,

not even if you say please....  ;D :-*