Author Topic: difference between primo enanthaat and ace  (Read 9480 times)

nameless

• Getbig I
difference between primo enanthaat and ace
« on: March 23, 2012, 01:11:01 AM »
I'm a dutch bb'er and at the moment i can not get primo ace, only enanthaat. What is the big difference between the two? Won't primo enanthaat get me lean??

Thanks!

whitewidow

Re: difference between primo enanthaat and ace
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 02:01:47 AM »
Primo acetate just gets out of your system faster and works faster. It is also more painfull. The guys who use primo acetate are usually guys who get drug tested and need to get it out of their system fast. In the end they both work the same. Primo acetate works faster but is more painfull that is the only diffrence. it also clears your system faster. Usually what you see is primo enanthate made. but sciroxx is worldwide and they sell primo acetate. I am sure they would send to ireland. primo acetate is of course mainly made by ugl chemist by request. But sciroxx will hook you up since you are not in the states.

kingtung

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 02:04:12 AM »
whats the standard dose for primo-ace and primo-enth?

im assuming 100mg/ml and 250mg/ml respectively?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 04:47:42 AM »
half life obviously. 36hr vs 5 days.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 04:51:38 AM »
Primo E is usually 100mg/ml, some UGLs make it 200mg though.  The ace I have seen at 50mg/ml.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 05:12:29 AM »
I know strngo is making them both at 100mg per ml. sciroxx is making the acetate at 50mg a ml and the enanthate at 100mg per ml. I usually always see the PRIMO E dosed at 100mg per ml and the primo acetate at 50mg per ml. Right now I just know of two places making injectable primo acetate and that is strngo and sciroxx not sure strango ships international but sciroxx ships international and their primo acetate is 50mg per ml but half the price of strngos but also half the dose so they are the same price. Sciroxx has a way bigger lab that is for sure.strngo not even a tab press.Sciroxx is huge!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 05:18:05 AM »
The diference between the two is that enantate can be bought in legal pharmacies and are totaly reliable. If you buy an 100mg ampoul it contains 100mg of methenolone enantate.

Primobolan acetate is just another 10ml vial from underground underdosed understerile undercontroled manufactorer.
Nevertheless drug dealers call it the next big thing.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 05:32:36 AM »
The diference between the two is that enantate can be bought in legal pharmacies and are totaly reliable. If you buy an 100mg ampoul it contains 100mg of methenolone enantate.

Primobolan acetate is just another 10ml vial from underground underdosed understerile undercontroled manufactorer.
Nevertheless drug dealers call it the next big thing.

I only have heard GH15 rave about it! the raw powder has been available forever! It is not that special! painfull and pointless use the enanthate!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 05:44:00 AM »
ya, acetate is for oral. primo hurts a lot unless a very experienced cook makes it and then still some level of PIP depending on the concentration. 200mg/ml from top shelf chef gave me slight pip.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 06:24:48 AM »
I only have heard GH15 rave about it! the raw powder has been available forever! It is not that special! painfull and pointless use the enanthate!

Are you saying gh15 is a dealer? You heretic talking that way about God!  :D

I can get legit primobolan depot so i don't need to look for raw powders.

And it isn't that painfull: Is not as gentle as norma decas and not as harsh as propionates. Of course a hot water botle in your ass is welcome.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 06:47:20 AM »
Are you saying gh15 is a dealer? You heretic talking that way about God!  :D

I can get legit primobolan depot so i don't need to look for raw powders.

And it isn't that painfull: Is not as gentle as norma decas and not as harsh as propionates. Of course a hot water botle in your ass is welcome.

All I am saying is the enanthate is what is commonly on the market. nobody usually makes the acetate.it is nice to have around but just very little need for it.