Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 58816 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15
« Reply #350 on: March 18, 2012, 08:15:41 AM »

falco fee free to excuse yourself from this thread. there are men talking here. come back when a subject arrises that requires your expertise. like how to be a pansy.
b

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #351 on: March 18, 2012, 08:29:07 AM »
falco fee free to excuse yourself from this thread. there are men talking here. come back when a subject arrises that requires your expertise. like how to be a pansy.
x 1000!

and now failco will post a pic of a parrot... or something like that.... he is not only a pansy , but also very predictable....
now after he reads this posts he will try to post something original.... ::) ::)

calling me a wannabee steroid guru.... lol..
well failco , post some pics of people you got on stage..... you know with your drug expertise.. ::) ::) ::)
1 anapolon a day ...lol!!! 
and if young kids are reading this..... it will help them get to be better bodybuilders faster!! no bullshit....
also failco needs to learn how to read.. he makes it look like i am saying everybody should use 500 mg of anapolon.... that is never what i said...
i said these doses are being used by elite bb..... ELITE BB.... read it again you dumbass....
clearly you have never been around elite bb.... so stop talking about stuff you do not know anything about.... and start posting in threads that concern you....
like the thread "how do i tell my parents that i am gay"

Be Happy,
Optimus

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: March 18, 2012, 08:34:23 AM »

start posting in threads that concern you....
like the thread "how do i tell my parents that i am gay"

:D
b

Swlabr

« Reply #353 on: March 18, 2012, 08:50:02 AM »
Holy shit hahaha ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: March 18, 2012, 09:09:59 AM »
...And the parrots came.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #355 on: March 18, 2012, 09:37:27 AM »
LOL  :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #356 on: March 18, 2012, 09:45:34 AM »
Clue in regards to drugs usage/dosages.

If the human body is capable of surviving it, then it's been tried.

There are no new frontiers baby.
Trans Milkshake.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: March 18, 2012, 11:28:38 AM »
...And the parrots came.

hey, pansy- the reason you are getting laughed at here- other than not being able to tolerate 20mg of dbol a day- is because you are calling guys who have been doing this longer than you have been alive parrots.

we have been there and done that. because we agree with gh doesnt mean we are parrots, its because we know thru experience what he is saying is fact and parallels our own experiences. calling out guys like me optimus wes or anyone else by calling us of all things parrots makes you look more limp writed than your intolerace to oral anabolics.

use of the word 'parrot' would be better saved for someone like you, who has zero experience that runs around dispensing his own useless opinion. i think there are girls on the fitness board who'd be interested in your cycling theories though.

now, beat it.
b

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #358 on: March 18, 2012, 11:37:12 AM »
Ass abcess removal

you must be really dumb to get an abcess get to this level.

It beggings with a red ballon, it hurts like hell. Just get some "hot water" on it. Do massages, and use some creams that are made for it.

There is something like "good abcess" too, wich makes scar tissue inside the muscle and the result is muscle growth (related with hiperplasy.).

But If it hurts, its not good.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: March 18, 2012, 11:43:13 AM »
gh15 adressing no one

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #360 on: March 18, 2012, 04:02:50 PM »
I don't think so, man. He specifically says you should only do it when you know what you're doing - when you know your body well and you've been pinning for years.

I'm not there yet, so I'd never even consider re-using the same needle.

thank god for this fella,, this is a real real good elf of mine,, and he is really smart and ptu everything i say into the way your generation understands it ,, swlabr is one of the smartest most articulate fellas on this boarding,, he decided that he cant fight with gimicks by balonie...so he went took real information i provided and put it out for everyone to see,, he found it ...it took him time,, he wasnt lazy ,, he read it ,, he followed it ,, THIS IS SOMEONE WHO HAS IT! ,, even if he doesnt get to be profesional or top amatuer competing for profesional card...he got one thing in his little pinky that many here dont....he has a good functional B R A I N

your parents should be proud of you ,, you are diff and belong in a diff generation ,, good for you  that you can play with them in their style but when it comes to real deal you can get out of this generation nothingness and think for yourself,, good for you!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #361 on: March 18, 2012, 07:47:42 PM »
swlabr is a good kid seems driven as hell
l

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #362 on: March 19, 2012, 04:53:45 AM »
hey, pansy- the reason you are getting laughed at here- other than not being able to tolerate 20mg of dbol a day- is because you are calling guys who have been doing this longer than you have been alive parrots.

we have been there and done that. because we agree with gh doesnt mean we are parrots, its because we know thru experience what he is saying is fact and parallels our own experiences. calling out guys like me optimus wes or anyone else by calling us of all things parrots makes you look more limp writed than your intolerace to oral anabolics.

use of the word 'parrot' would be better saved for someone like you, who has zero experience that runs around dispensing his own useless opinion. i think there are girls on the fitness board who'd be interested in your cycling theories though.

now, beat it.
nice post! lol...
we parrots need to stick for eachother....  ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #363 on: March 19, 2012, 05:10:34 AM »
nice post! lol...
we parrots need to stick for eachother....  ;D ;D

Yes we need parrot unity on getbig
Thunderdome approved

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: March 19, 2012, 05:44:41 AM »

We have obviously different goals in bodybuilding.
for you bodybuilding means stuffing your body with as much drugs possible before you piss blood.
For me bodybuilding is about feeling good about my image and try to conciliate that with my family, friends, my job and my other interests in life.
Drugs are part of this but only the stricly necessary to achieve my goals. How can my family rely on me if i am on dialisis 3h per day?
How can i go travel if i can't take my 10 anapolon a daily dosis on the airport without getting arrested?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #365 on: March 19, 2012, 06:43:55 AM »
We have obviously different goals in bodybuilding.
for you bodybuilding means stuffing your body with as much drugs possible before you piss blood.
For me bodybuilding is about feeling good about my image and try to conciliate that with my family, friends, my job and my other interests in life.
Drugs are part of this but only the stricly necessary to achieve my goals. How can my family rely on me if i am on dialisis 3h per day?
How can i go travel if i can't take my 10 anapolon a daily dosis on the airport without getting arrested?
you are really asiisy aren't you...LOL!
you must be 15 years old....
lol... dialisis... getting arrested for some steroids... pissing blood.....
have you even used steroids yourself????

getting arrested for taking anabolics with you while travelling????
lol.. i took with me on many occaisons hgh, a bottle of test and a bottle of eq.... never a problem...
REAL bodybuilders know how to hide it..... ever heard of syringe filters??
just take your steroids..... put it in a shampoo bottle or something.... travel..... on location filter it in a sterile vial.... pronto....
and i can get a script for hgh or everything else for that matter....
and dialisis???? how many here on getbig are on dialisis?? some heavy juicers here buddy....
if you get your bp in check... kidneys will be fine...
it's you that is the PARROT.... saying stuff that you heard somewhere else.... never ever have been thru stuff yourself....
talking about travelling and family... lol....
you are some 15 year old kid with no responsabilities, and your family does not rely on you... you rely on your family.... living in you mommy's basement.... and using her macbook....
and travelling???? sure man... if you have ever travelled you would have known taking some steroids with you is no problemo....

please post some more ..... we could use the laughs.....
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #366 on: March 19, 2012, 09:14:57 PM »
you are really asiisy aren't you...LOL!
you must be 15 years old....
lol... dialisis... getting arrested for some steroids... pissing blood.....
have you even used steroids yourself????

getting arrested for taking anabolics with you while travelling????
lol.. i took with me on many occaisons hgh, a bottle of test and a bottle of eq.... never a problem...
REAL bodybuilders know how to hide it..... ever heard of syringe filters??
just take your steroids..... put it in a shampoo bottle or something.... travel..... on location filter it in a sterile vial.... pronto....
and i can get a script for hgh or everything else for that matter....
and dialisis???? how many here on getbig are on dialisis?? some heavy juicers here buddy....
if you get your bp in check... kidneys will be fine...
it's you that is the PARROT.... saying stuff that you heard somewhere else.... never ever have been thru stuff yourself....
talking about travelling and family... lol....
you are some 15 year old kid with no responsabilities, and your family does not rely on you... you rely on your family.... living in you mommy's basement.... and using her macbook....
and travelling???? sure man... if you have ever travelled you would have known taking some steroids with you is no problemo....

please post some more ..... we could use the laughs.....
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol, the dialisis part was funny, this guy clearly doesnt know what hes talking about.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: March 22, 2012, 03:31:00 PM »
Clearly i don't. Because gh15 told you that steroids improve health. Only narcotics and diuretics are the bad wolf, because gh15 said so.

And optimus from all the morons that post here at getbig you are by far the most delusional, you are not even a parrot. Parrots repeat knoledge, you talk shit from all angles possible. You are just an ignorant irresponsible ass.

Sad thing about this is that you throw some tecnical words so inocent kids believe your bulshit because ghdealer15 said you are a guru.

"70iu of insulin along with ketogenic diet" - You are an assassin!

"10 anapolon daily" - liver killer

"legit steroids bought in pharmacies are bunk, always go underground" - dealer talk.

"winstrol shots are painfull because the microcristals get stucked in the needle" - INEXPERIENCE ( funny as hell thow :o)

and the funny about your disconneted with reality mind is that because some parrot repeat what you said you feel powerfull and start bragging yourself and owning people and insulting the one who brough the conversation to a real life level.

You insecure ignorant irresponssible possibly assassin sample of person.

You know it all, you transport hgh in a shampoo bottle and pronto! you liar scumbag, because grow hormone doesn't need refrigeration nor nothing like that you LIAR inexperienced ignorant!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: March 22, 2012, 03:56:20 PM »

actually you fucking tool, GH can remain refrigerated for some time until reconstituted.

please keep going though, we're all kinda in awe of your stupidity and ignorance. you make for good entertainment.

pansy.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #369 on: March 22, 2012, 05:09:28 PM »
Clearly i don't. Because gh15 told you that steroids improve health. Only narcotics and diuretics are the bad wolf, because gh15 said so.

And optimus from all the morons that post here at getbig you are by far the most delusional, you are not even a parrot. Parrots repeat knoledge, you talk shit from all angles possible. You are just an ignorant irresponsible ass.

Sad thing about this is that you throw some tecnical words so inocent kids believe your bulshit because ghdealer15 said you are a guru.

"legit steroids bought in pharmacies are bunk, always go underground" - dealer talk.

"winstrol shots are painfull because the microcristals get stucked in the needle" - INEXPERIENCE ( funny as hell thow :o)

and the funny about your disconneted with reality mind is that because some parrot repeat what you said you feel powerfull and start bragging yourself and owning people and insulting the one who brough the conversation to a real life level.

You know it all, you transport hgh in a shampoo bottle and pronto! you liar scumbag, because grow hormone doesn't need refrigeration nor nothing like that you LIAR inexperienced ignorant!

steroids and hgh were put on this earth to make people healthier, why is that so hard for you to understand?  Also there is a ton of fake human grade on the market counterfeits are getting better and better every year, unless you really know your product and your source your gonna get burned. Whether a bottle of deca is a made by norma hellas or an ugl in your mom's basement  200mg will always be 200mg.
l

Swlabr

« Reply #370 on: March 22, 2012, 05:11:12 PM »
steroids and hgh were put on this earth to make people healthier, why is that so hard for you to understand?  Also there is a ton of fake human grade on the market counterfeits are getting better and better every year, unless you really know your product and your source your gonna get burned. Whether a bottle of deca is a made by norma hellas or an ugl in your mom's basement  200mg will always be 300mg.

;D ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #371 on: March 22, 2012, 08:30:15 PM »

not because gh15 said so, it's because that is what the people who are in the cult see! see happening around us... you have no clue... and yes steroids can improve health... they ARE medicine you know... are pro bb doses health oriented? nope... but in elite sports health comes second...
learn to read, IDIOT

wow.... i seem the hit a nerve with you... relax FAILCO..... and my ass is very responsible and not ignorant at all.. thanx for caring though.... IDIOT

gh15 did not say that... he said my knowledge is good.... and i am not using technical words... maybe it seems that way to you, but that has more to do with your intelligence than my choice of words. IDIOT

i said 70 iu's of LANTUS.. there are different kinds of slin... again learn to read idiot!

not this again... go and read the a50 thread again, you will see how you got your ass handed to you.. again idiot!

i never ever said that... i said there are fakes being sold in legit pharmacies... and i never said to always go underground... what i said was there are very good ugl's which are cheaper then hg gear... again learn to read IDIOT...

yes, why do you think winstrol sinks to the bottom of the vial? what is that white stuff?? indeed microcristals.... same as with tne...(btw that means testosterone no ester, i just heard your little brain making sqeeking noises ) again you are the IDIOT....

parrots repeat what i say??? i remember some real bodybuilders saying i was right... bigher ...and go and ask b=boy how wrong i am? most bb here do not say anything... not need to because they know what i say is how it is done in the cult... and please tell me, where did i brag? and where do i insult? i only am an asshole when someone is being an asshole with me first.. and some assholes are actually smart individuals and i can respect that... but you are an asshole, and a stupid one... lol...

sample of a person?? lol... THAT is funny...did you mean type of person? and insecure? please...
again IDIOT!!!

again learn to read , i said put the steroids in a shampoo bottle... hgh sits in vials dumbass....
and hgh in freezedried form can survive outside the fridge for weeks and be fine... you really do not know very much about PED's do you?? again IDIOT!!

epic fail again FAILCO!!
every post you make , you make a complete fool of yourself.... it's a talent though i'll give you that...

ps: please for the love of god use a spellcheck next time... everybody makes mistakes.... but you are allready posting nonsense as it is... at least make it correctly spelled nonsense...
that way you do not look like complete idiot... just a normal idiot... IDIOT

fixed, outed and DISMISSED!
Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: March 23, 2012, 06:43:16 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: March 23, 2012, 06:45:53 AM »
steroids and hgh were put on this earth to make people healthier, why is that so hard for you to understand?  Also there is a ton of fake human grade on the market counterfeits are getting better and better every year, unless you really know your product and your source your gonna get burned. Whether a bottle of deca is a made by norma hellas or an ugl in your mom's basement  200mg will always be 200mg.