Author Topic: The new Ipad 3! The world is going mad for it!  (Read 11360 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: So who's getting "The new Ipad"?
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2012, 12:20:54 PM »
This doesn't matter for a 9 inch screen, but does for a 70 inch screen.  I did a side by side of the Ipad 2 and this new one and couldn't tell the diff.

x2, the original ipad, the screen is as sharp as you can get, how much more can people ask for, most people have 20/20 vision.  Do you want to look at the screen with a magnifying glass?

Yeah on a bigger screen it would matter like mos said 70 inch 50 inch whatever, but not a freaking 9 inch screen.

TEAM Nasser

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: So who's getting "The new Ipad"?
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2012, 12:22:08 PM »
Word on the street is that they're going to use them in Wrestling instead of pieces of 2x4.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: World goes mad for new Apple iPad 3 !
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2012, 12:38:49 PM »
I would rather sit on my ass at home doing nothing than wait in line for some f@ggoty piece of 'technology' that will
be 'updated' with a new shitty version again in two months.
I wish I realized how stupid the general population was a long time ago, I could have gotten in in something stupid like this
to take advantage of them.

Well now you know.  So why not take advantage of what you know and proffer a compelling product or service that people will line up to buy in the millions and make you a fortune?  Or would you rather sit on your ass at home doing nothing?

I love you after-the-fact experts.  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2012, 12:45:46 PM »

Well now you know.  So why not take advantage of what you know and proffer a compelling product or service that people will line up to buy in the millions and make you a fortune?  Or would you rather sit on your ass at home doing nothing?

I love you after-the-fact experts.  ::)

Who do gays get so fucking defensive about apple products.  It is borderline obscene.  It is a true fact.  Gay people would rather you call them a cocksucking, anal raping fagtard than say something bad about an iphone.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2012, 12:49:02 PM »
Who do gays get so fucking defensive about apple products.  It is borderline obscene.  It is a true fact.  Gay people would rather you call them a cocksucking, anal raping fagtard than say something bad about an iphone.

It's not gays in general it's all Apple fan-boys who get defensive when you point out Apple keeps selling the same product over-and-over with minor improvements and they keep falling for it

People don't care about the new Ipad , they care about telling other people they have a new Ipad

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2012, 01:15:12 PM »
It's not gays in general it's all Apple fan-boys who get defensive when you point out Apple keeps selling the same product over-and-over with minor improvements and they keep falling for it

People don't care about the new Ipad , they care about telling other people they have a new Ipad + being seen with it
Fixed for conspicuous consumption. Oh brother.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Ipad3 or laptop? If you had to have just one?
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2012, 01:27:15 PM »
Both??

If you had to buy one, which one to get?
P

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Ipad or laptop?
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »
I have both, but I rarely use my laptop anymore.  If i'm going on a trip longer than 4 days I will bring the laptop; otherwise I just bring the iPad (which I can use to remotely control my desktop with the Pocketcloud app).

dustin

« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2012, 01:35:10 PM »
Buy and Android tablet and VPN to your home computer if you need to.

Don't buy an Apple iPad though. They're all hype and completely over priced.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2012, 01:35:56 PM »
If you actually work or study and need a pratical device, a laptop.  If you need to impress pseudo hipster people, the ipad.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2012, 01:36:54 PM »

Laptop. Thinkpad.

Only way to go  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2012, 01:42:39 PM »
I absolutely hate lap-tops with a passion , we have a lap-top and an Ipad and they laptop is collecting dust somewhere

Tablets will eventually replace them and not soon enough

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2012, 02:58:32 PM »
iPad is a hair on the gay side.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2012, 03:02:59 PM »
Been thinking about buying the sa called new Ipad 3 (HD)  But Not having an USB port?  it pretty much sucks !

dustin

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2012, 03:04:18 PM »
I absolutely hate lap-tops with a passion , we have a lap-top and an Ipad and they laptop is collecting dust somewhere

Tablets will eventually replace them and not soon enough

I want the Asus Transformer Prime tablet and the keyboard dock.

I hate laptops too but there's times when there are people on the internet that need to be owned, and you need a good keyboard to thrash on to deliver a wicked owning. It detaches with ease and that's the only advantage a laptop would have had over a tablet for me. Just waiting for Futureshop to carry them in town because my buddy gives me 50% off electronics. My wife hates him for this. ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2012, 03:47:04 PM »
iPad is a hair on the gay side.

You do know this a a board for guys who like to look at muscle men in thongs, right?  :-*

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2012, 03:47:45 PM »
Been thinking about buying the sa called new Ipad 3 (HD)  But Not having an USB port?  it pretty much sucks !

Oh yes.... usb is crucial!
P

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2012, 04:32:57 PM »
Wonder how many "occupy" people were in line for this?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2012, 04:39:24 PM »
That made me lol ;D

Do not be fooled by Apple's $545.97B market cap (the largest of any company in the world).  It is sure to go bust any day now!  ::)

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2012, 04:41:31 PM »
You do know this a a board for guys who like to look at muscle men in thongs, right?  :-*

So woman who follow olympics and watch womens swimming or gymnastics must be lesbo's right? They do after all watch woman in very skimpy clothes. According to your logic the clothes define what the reason is for watching or following something. Childrens doctors are also all pedophiles because they are looking at small children without any clothes the most of the day. Veterinarians also must be heavily into fucking little stray cats....they do after all look at cats the most of the day. Whatever people do is always sexual according to your logic...

Newsflash son: not everybody is a homo like you. Nothing wrong with being gay but because you are it does not mean everybody is.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2012, 04:46:13 PM »
It depend on the things you want to do with it. In general, I would suggest the laptop for of the wealth of applications.

newmom

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »
I have a lap top and an hp tablet..that tablet sucks but soooo want an Ipad. No USB, that sucks

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2012, 05:00:23 PM »
It charges through USB, the one end on it just only fits on the iPad (or iPhone or iPod, they all use the same thing).

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2012, 05:06:41 PM »
I have to use a Laptop for practical reasons, can't be faffing around on a tablet.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2012, 05:19:29 PM »
If you are a consumer then the Ipad would be fine, if you actually produce anything then you need the laptop.Either way Id go with the laptop for both assuming you have neither.