Author Topic: Rampage is a pussy!  (Read 4011 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Rampage is a pussy!
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:13:04 AM »
I'm so tired of watching Rampage just collect his paychecks for the last couple of years.  Where the fuck did his ground game go?  His intensity? His explosiveness?  Now he is going to fight Bader? Bader is a nobody who lost 2 out of his last 3 fights at least.  Maybe he will give the Japan fans a glimpse of his former Pride days with this hand-picked opponent. 

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Rampage is a pussy!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:42:30 AM »
Rampage is a pussy!

for no particular reason that's pretty funny !

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:11:33 PM »
I'm so tired of watching Rampage just collect his paychecks for the last couple of years.  Where the fuck did his ground game go?  His intensity? His explosiveness?  Now he is going to fight Bader? Bader is a nobody who lost 2 out of his last 3 fights at least.  Maybe he will give the Japan fans a glimpse of his former Pride days with this hand-picked opponent. 

Rampage is a legend, and at this point in his career he has nothing left to accomplish. PRIDE finalist in many occasions, UFC LHW champion, etc. He was highly motivated in his fight against Jones, but he then realized that Jones is too much for him at this point in his career, so he is now resigned with being a top 3 in his division. Which is a great way to make a living.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 09:52:09 PM »
never lived up to the hype..

no killer instinct

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 02:58:35 PM »
never lived up to the hype..

no killer instinct
I think its because guys like Rampage, Wandy, and Crocop were juiced to the gills in Pride.  They all went for the kill in every fight back then.  Wandy is the only one who still rushes in like the old days.  UFC's drug testing has made these guys soft!

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 03:47:25 PM »
It does seem like he was much more of a badass in Pride, those crazy body slams he used to be so good at.  But time is cruel and fighting for a living takes its toll.  I wouldn't want to be in there doing this shit for a living.

I disagree that Ryan Bader is a shitty fighter though.  I think he's pretty tough.  Still has a lot to prove, but I don't think he's an easy opponent at all.  I'll be watching this fight, might be a good one.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 04:06:53 PM »
It does seem like he was much more of a badass in Pride, those crazy body slams he used to be so good at.  But time is cruel and fighting for a living takes its toll.  I wouldn't want to be in there doing this shit for a living.

I disagree that Ryan Bader is a shitty fighter though.  I think he's pretty tough.  Still has a lot to prove, but I don't think he's an easy opponent at all.  I'll be watching this fight, might be a good one.
Bader is not shitty, but he is also not in the same league as Rampage either.  Bader lost to Tito in like two minutes for crying out loud!  Rampage will stuff Bader's takedowns and force him to stand up.  Rampage should win by KO/TKO, but if he is feeling lazy, then it will be an unanimous decision.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »
I'll be surprised if bader can stand toe to toe with Jackson for the first 10 minutes...

be equally surprised if bader can get Jackson off his feet..

wanna say Baders best shot at winning this is gonna be later in the fight when both are a bit gassed..

gonna say jackson will win this on the cards with either guy being too dominant

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 05:07:28 PM »
ok "Shizzo81"  ::) oh brother. U seem like the kind of guy who would write on getbig that Rampage is a pussy then  jump on his cock to his face begging him to take a fists up pic so you can post on your facebook how you "sparred with him"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 05:35:23 PM »
ok "Shizzo81"  ::) oh brother. U seem like the kind of guy who would write on getbig that Rampage is a pussy then  jump on his cock to his face begging him to take a fists up pic so you can post on your facebook how you "sparred with him"
No.  I like Rampage thats the problem.  We have all seen what he is capable of.  He is just being lazy and collecting a check. Plain and simple.  He should be #2 behind Bones at all times, but instead he is fighting guys like Bader and Hamil, and losing to people like Forrest.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 02:18:36 AM »
not sure how this plays out. i wouldn't be surprised if bader wins though.
i think this is going to be a rough one for rampage
irongearco.com

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 07:22:41 AM »
Rampage is no longer effective.  Period.   He never evolved.  He is a glorified striker who has zero ground game. 

I actually think Bader comes out hungry and wins this one.  I haven't seen a good performance by Rampage in awhile unfortunitely.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 08:23:46 AM »
His last few fights were pretty sad. I used to enjoy watching him and i thought he was funny on TUF but a bit of a drama queen.

He looks like an old boxer in his last fights. Maybe he's just getting older and doesn't give a fuck.

8)

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 10:19:27 AM »
This fight was set up for Bader to win.  Rampage is a gatekeeper and the UFC wants to push Bader again.  If you remember, he was in contention when he and Bones fought.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 01:44:35 PM »
This fight was set up for Bader to win.  Rampage is a gatekeeper and the UFC wants to push Bader again.  If you remember, he was in contention when he and Bones fought.

why would the UFC push Bader if he already lost to Jones ?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 10:19:04 PM »
why would the UFC push Bader if he already lost to Jones ?

i am not sure that they are..but..could be jones vs bader 2. i mean who else is there left for jones to fight besides after rashad. dan henderson i suppose. if bader would have beaten tito coming into this i would say that he deserved a title shot if he can beat rampage..now i am not so sure. in any case bader has the power to put ppl to sleep so it should be interesting
irongearco.com

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 10:48:12 AM »
So the UFC is gonna push a has been in Rampage?  Jones has run through just about everybody, the UFC has to get someone up to contender status!  Bader will look to take this fight down and grind out a decision. 

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 09:05:14 PM »
So the UFC is gonna push a has been in Rampage?  Jones has run through just about everybody, the UFC has to get someone up to contender status!  Bader will look to take this fight down and grind out a decision. 

i really believe that hendo will be next if/when he beats rashad..man would i love to hendo knock out jones
irongearco.com

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 05:00:00 AM »

i really believe that hendo will be next if/when he beats rashad..man would i love to hendo knock out jones
I want to see this fight as well.  Then I think back to when Hendo got choked out by Silva and also lost to Shields  ::)  He would have to get lucky with an H-bomb.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 08:12:30 AM »
So I guess I was right.  Looks like Rampage weighed in at 6 pounds over!!!!  Now he is mad at Rich Franklin for questioning his commitment to the fight.  He has fucking mailed it in.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 07:12:31 AM »
Rampage is no longer effective.  Period.   He never evolved.  He is a glorified striker who has zero ground game. 

I actually think Bader comes out hungry and wins this one.  I haven't seen a good performance by Rampage in awhile unfortunitely.

spot on.

;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 08:36:07 AM »
spot on.

;D
Yes, but Bader was not impressive either.  Any world class wrestler should be able to take another fighter down a few times during a fight.  This in of itself should not make Bader the winner of the fight.  He did nothing else.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2012, 09:25:40 AM »

guy punched old ass meth taking white guy 8 times and ref caleld the fight and now he is fameous? wtf  A team sucked

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 02:48:05 PM »
guy punched old ass meth taking white guy 8 times and ref caleld the fight and now he is fameous? wtf  A team sucked
Grade A post right here.