Author Topic: Santorum's weight becomes an issue (all-gay cruise pic emerges)  (Read 1801 times)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Santorum's weight becomes an issue (all-gay cruise pic emerges)
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 11:08:02 AM »
I bet lurker, blacken, Benny, Chad, Bay, and Straw are highly turned on by Saint Rick at the pool. 
not yet.
I'm still waiting to compare Ricky's pic with yours.
Then I'll be better able to judge.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 01:33:06 PM »
I've reminded 240 to link more than I have anyone else.  In that regard he's an asshole who just ignores me. 
One thing I haven't done any time i've asked anyone to link is accuse them of being a plagiarist lol...  The times people on the right here have done it, I didn't figure they were trying to pass it off as their own.  I just figured they were too lazy to link
LOL he is an ass hole in much more than that regard.

Accuse? there isnt any accusation at all he simply cut and pasted, thats plagerism...

If your cutting and pasting from the webpage youre telling me you cant be bothered to cut and paste the web link?

fucking really???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 01:35:58 PM »
hahaha, the drudge story links to a source that has the same gay cruise suggestion!

tony tony....
I didnt see it at all on there

Hugo, hugo....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 01:37:53 PM »
lolwat?
So youre saying Im supposed to site references when posting things?
That im actually supposed to give corroborating evidence to the outlandish claims I make?
Far to lazy.
This would destroy the threads by the likes of blacken and 240...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2012, 01:50:29 PM »
I didnt see it at all on there

Hugo, hugo....
Drudge links to a site that has the photo and a quick description, to find any story on it, you have to follow where they say to read more.  Anyone clicking from drudge who wants to read more on it will end up at the link that mentions all gay cruise.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 01:54:30 PM »
LOL he is an ass hole in much more than that regard.

Accuse? there isnt any accusation at all he simply cut and pasted, thats plagerism...

If your cutting and pasting from the webpage youre telling me you cant be bothered to cut and paste the web link?

fucking really???
I never told hh or 3333 they were plagiarizing when they didn't link in the past ::)  I just asked them to link.  I've done the same for 240.  He just won't do it.  If you want to have a crybaby fit over it, go for it.  It's kind of funny.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 01:58:50 PM »
I never told hh or 3333 they were plagiarizing when they didn't link in the past ::)  I just asked them to link.  I've done the same for 240.  He just won't do it.  If you want to have a crybaby fit over it, go for it.  It's kind of funny.

How did i get brought in to this pissing match? 

BTW -   FUBO! ! ! ! ! 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 02:05:37 PM »
How did i get brought in to this pissing match? 

BTW -   FUBO! ! ! ! ! 
I didn't bring you into it.  I just said I never said you were a plagiarist.  It would have been stupid if I did just because there were times you didn't link.  I have no issue with your posts, you always link now.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2012, 02:09:35 PM »
I didn't bring you into it.  I just said I never said you were a plagiarist.  It would have been stupid if I did just because there were times you didn't link.  I have no issue with your posts, you always link now.
thats right he does always link now, so it isnt comparable...

Honestly I think the main reason for linking especially where 240 is concerned is that he often leaves shit out of his copy and paste intentionally if it hurts his stance....

plagerism is just sarcastic jab, but it is plagerism in all honesty I just dont really care about it is all.

whats funny is when 240 posts shit, doesnt link it and then acts like its true even though there are parts that he omitted that go against it...

this is the reason ppl need to link their shit, and if they arent following the rules or adhereing to your requests then you do have options hugo...

use them...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2012, 02:21:32 PM »
I've reminded 240 to link more than I have anyone else.  In that regard he's an asshole who just ignores me. 

LOL!  I try to limit my online time to scanning threads for a change to kneepad, and p0rn.  But I do read your PMs and try to take them to heart.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »
THIS is exactly why I LOVE this dude as the GOP candidate.

On Friday, the blog Joe My God featured a photo of a shirtless Rick Santorum lounging on a pool chair in Puerto Rico. The author claims it was snapped by passengers on an all-gay cruise.

Later in the day, interviewed by Steve Cochran on his radio show, Santorum verified that the photo was authentic, and addressed ShirtlessGate with a dose of self-deprecation.

"They caught me sunbathing when I was in Puerto Rico," Santorum said. "We took about an hour to sit out by the pool and catch a few rays, and so I guess a paparazzi got me, and I know, I probably should lose about 15, 20 pounds, but I'm working on it."

Cochran told Santorum that a "civilian" had actually taken the photo, and asked if Santorum had given anyone permission to do so. Santorum said he had not.

The candidate continued, "I apologize to all of us, because I'm sure it's not a pretty sight."

Santorum had been in Puerto Rico to campaign for Sunday's primary, which will award 20 delegates to the winner. He created a stir by telling a crowd that the U.S. territory should adopt English as its official language if it wants to be granted statehood.

Now guys, anytime I make a comment, then put a line, then you read a well-written 6-line article with citing, source, quotations, capital letters, etc - It's a safe assumption that it's just an unsourced article.  Everyone with a brain knows I didn't just make that shit up, nor would I claim to.  Seriously, 'plagarism'?  Accuse me of being a skinny twink obama kneepadder, I can live with that.  But really, '180 is a plagarist'?  lol - I put a line to separate my text from the article haha.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2012, 02:36:24 PM »
thats right he does always link now, so it isnt comparable...

Honestly I think the main reason for linking especially where 240 is concerned is that he often leaves shit out of his copy and paste intentionally if it hurts his stance....

plagerism is just sarcastic jab, but it is plagerism in all honesty I just dont really care about it is all.

whats funny is when 240 posts shit, doesnt link it and then acts like its true even though there are parts that he omitted that go against it...

this is the reason ppl need to link their shit, and if they arent following the rules or adhereing to your requests then you do have options hugo...

use them...
I didn't compare 240 and 3333 ::) I just said I wouldn't have accused him of plagerism over it.  a while back, I use to add links to people's posts when they were not there.  Today most sites have worked it to where it's automatic when you copy.  You're the one that brought that issue up, not me.. but now you're just kidding lol...

Plus you have a habbit of calling out 240 for shit and not others whatever the point is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2012, 03:30:56 PM »
Santorum on shirtless photo: ‘I apologize...I'm sure that's not a pretty sight'
Daily News ^ | 3-17-12 | Shahid

Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2012 6:02:05 PM by VinL

As if Rick Santorum's campaign trip to Puerto Rico couldn't get any more cringe-worthy.

The Republican presidential candidate is red-faced after a tourist snapped a less-than-flattering photo of him sunbathing poolside on the island.

"I know I probably should lose, 15, 20 pounds, but I'm working on it," Santorum said during a radio interview on the Steve Cochran Show on Friday, after the flabby photo made the rounds.

The picture was first posted by Buzzfeed.

The former Pennsylvania senator said he snuck some sun in during an hour he had to spare between campaign events ahead of Sunday's primary in Puerto Rico.

Santorum said he was simply trying to "catch a few rays," adding, "I didn't know that anyone was taking a picture of us. I apologize to all of those because I'm sure that's not a pretty sight."

The embarrassing photo comes the same week Santorum came under fire for declaring English would have to be Puerto Rico's official language if the U.S. commonwealth wants to become a state.

He later sought to clarify his remarks.

"Obviously Spanish would be the language here," he told reporters in Puerto Rico on Thursday.

"We understand that you know the people of different cultures speak different languages but we have a common language, and that's what I was saying yesterday,” he added.