Author Topic: anyone else fucking hate cats ???  (Read 4951 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: anyone else fucking hate cats ???
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2012, 01:13:48 PM »
When I was 18 I smoked/dealt far too much skunk. Most days in the summer i'd smoke around 6-8 joints a day (oh brother brutal social life i know lol)

However, I stopped smoking that shit for two reasons:

1. One night I ran into my house (living with gran at the time - don't aks f'd up parents lol) and shut the bedroom door and start nervously looking out the curtains. My gran comes in the room like wtf are you slamming the door? I say "Shhhh I'm watching them" she's like watching what? So I say, nothing I think somethings following me...........what I didn't tell her was that I had spent the last hour running for my life and hiding behind parked cars (my street was about 100 yards long lol) because I thought that the foxes running across someones garden were plotting to all jump me hahahahahahahahahahahaha hah ohhhhhhhh brother.

2. I rolled a huge bespoke joint at someone's 17th birthday that was so big I was smashing people round the face with it before I lit it lol - probably weighed more than a banana. Anyway people were too drunk as I's turned up late and noone was really that interested. So. I. Smoked. It. not good, I went to the garden for a pee and thought I saw a small black snake (sort of snake/alien hybrid) jump into the end of my penis and hide in my ballbag. So I spent an hour upstairs in the bathroom trying to coax it out with a pair of tweezers behind my back so I Could grab it by the head as soon as it tried to peek out of the end of my penis. yes oh brother I know. Next day I wake up sore and I had been pinching the end of my johnson with the tweezers and had nasty little grazes on my peni.

Lesson number one kids. Don't smoke too many jointies ;D
Where can I score some of this shit?  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2012, 01:14:55 PM »
no

but irregardless, i dumped that stupid bitch today... shes fucking crazy... hot ass girl, but fucking lunatic, and i dont mean the "hot bitchy " type, but legit she has some mental issues

So problem solved, and i didnt even have to stick my finger in the cat's butthole as someone suggested ;D
Good for you bud......the finger part made me LOL  !  :D

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2012, 02:41:29 PM »
i have 4 cats, though 4 cats is waay too much (my gf saved them  :-\) they are fun.
i grew up with cats, but i came to understand how to deal with them only after living for a few years with the 4.
out of all the 4 only 1 is normal cat that you can harrash and won't bite you, he is very friendly and curious (anything youd want from a cat)
the other 3 each of them has some other issue. raising and programming a cat is no simple task, it took me a while to figure that out.  :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2012, 02:42:15 PM »
i have 4 cats, though 4 cats is waay too much (my gf saved them  :-\) they are fun.
i grew up with cats, but i came to understand how to deal with them only after living for a few years with the 4.
out of all the 4 only 1 is normal cat that you can harrash and won't bite you, he is very friendly and curious (anything youd want from a cat)
the other 3 each of them has some other issue. raising and programming a cat is no simple task, it took me a while to figure that out.  :)
lol   :D