Author Topic: Tribex  (Read 4780 times)

bigcal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Tribex
« on: October 13, 2005, 06:04:55 PM »
Has anyone tried Tribex from Biotest?  I'm looking for a good trib supp and this one has a nano-dispersion system so thought it may be good.  Any thoughts? Experiences?

Thanks

Purge_WTF

Re: Tribex
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 08:41:35 PM »
   Tribex, Diesel Test, Vitrix, and Testron XS are all good Trib products.

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 09:50:30 AM »
Tribex was always hit or miss for me. The first time I used it, nothing, the second, it worked ok. For all their talk about consistent trib levels, it didn't seem that way. Vitrix was one of my favorites, and suprisingly the cheap Optimum stuff worked just as well.

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 02:00:30 AM »
Tribex was always hit or miss for me. The first time I used it, nothing, the second, it worked ok. For all their talk about consistent trib levels, it didn't seem that way. Vitrix was one of my favorites, and suprisingly the cheap Optimum stuff worked just as well.

I too tried the cheap Optimum tribulus. The owner of the supplement store I go to told me not to waste my money on that kind, as I would have to take too many of them to have an affect. He seems to know what he is talking about, but maybe he is telling me not to buy the Optimum, so I will buy the more expensive kinds.
       When you took the Optimum tribulis, how much did you take?    Also did you take it for 4 or 5 days and take 2 days off, or take it one week and take a week off?    I am 215lbs, so I am wondering how much I would need.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 08:12:16 AM »

I too tried the cheap Optimum tribulus. The owner of the supplement store I go to told me not to waste my money on that kind, as I would have to take too many of them to have an affect. He seems to know what he is talking about, but maybe he is telling me not to buy the Optimum, so I will buy the more expensive kinds.
       When you took the Optimum tribulis, how much did you take?    Also did you take it for 4 or 5 days and take 2 days off, or take it one week and take a week off?    I am 215lbs, so I am wondering how much I would need.

I don't know why he implied that Optimum Nutrition is sub-standard, but he's wrong.

I too used their Trib as part of an M-1-T PCT, taking three pills a day for a month. Trib is an essential part of all of my PCT's.

big E

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 08:21:53 AM »
Isnt trib just a supp for increased libido? I never get size from trib, just a d*ck that wont quit.
Thaiboxing,Bjj

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 08:29:52 AM »

I think the quality is fine, all tribulus products run the risk of not being as "concentrated" as you think. If you have one that doesn't work, you'll know in the first few days. If you're not up to Peter North standards after 3 days of it, then you probably got a crap bottle.

I would take a lot of it though, I think the bottle recommends around 1-2 caps per day, but I usually did 6-8. From what I've read about it, if its going to work at all for you, you need to be at at least 1500mg of the actual saponins to get a benefit, libido or otherwise.
1 cap = 625mg trib. at 40% saponins = 250mg of the true "extract" X 6 = 1500mg saponins.

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2005, 01:37:00 AM »
So if I should take 6 caps a day, should I take 3 twice a day, or two 3 times a day?    I heard tribulis should be taken about an hour pre-workout. Also, I workout 5 days a week, so should I just take it on my workout days, so I would be going 5 on, 2 off, or just take it every day for 2 weeks, and take a week off.?

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2005, 01:32:33 PM »
5 on 2 off is always a good regime, but to be technical if you are getting any kind of change in test levels (that's a big if), and not just libido, you would want those to remain consitently high. I honestly don't think it makes that big of an impact on your test levels, so 5 on 2 off would be ok. I'd do 3 morning, and 3 pre workout (if you workout in the evening)

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 08:26:36 AM »
thanks buddy!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2005, 09:41:10 AM »
Has anyone tried Tribex from Biotest?  I'm looking for a good trib supp and this one has a nano-dispersion system so thought it may be good.  Any thoughts? Experiences?

Thanks

Yeah, it's the best one (tribulus product) out there, for real

Marathon builder

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2005, 12:38:13 PM »
I love tribulus! I don't know why it has such a bad rap. The first time I tried it, I took Jamison.  It was good stuff. But I haven't seen their brand around anymore.

I also took Now brand - it's pretty good- for the price. I find I have to take a good amount of it, for it to work though.

Herbal Select is more expensive, but I think I feel more when taking it.

I find tribulus give me more "get up and go" or, gumption (sp).