Author Topic: WWIII  (Read 2226 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
WWIII
« on: March 18, 2012, 01:17:21 PM »
The argument will have to be made via a series of disparate clips, I have too much work to do to type it all out, suffice to say, this war has been well over 1300 years in the making. Will add a few more clips when time permits

The ELITE blew it , REVEALED their plans to start WORLD WAR 3

Why War With Iran? The Real Reason? Paul Craig Roberts. (WW3 Watch)

Now that the fiat paper money system is about to come crashing down around them, Libya needed to be taken out so they could get access to their gold, and prevent any development or self determination of the African continent which stood to become very wealthy should the dinar & dirham been introduced, as Gaddaffi was organizing in Tripoli.

Chavez took Venezuela's gold back, and there is a hunt for more gold.

They are boxed in, and in a catch 22 situation whichever way they turn. Sanctions aimed to cripple Iran, have only served to make it stronger
and any action they take will only strengthen Iran's hand, and hasten the demise of paper money. Their time is short, and they know it and are desperate. They've gone so far as to rattle their sabers at India, but they won't do a darn thing to India, because India has nukes. they only go after countries that don't have nukes.

now they've started a campaign KONY2012 in order to gain access to gold fields in Congo & Uganda. And they're trying to get access to Nigeria's oil as well, hence the increase in reporting violence and conflict on the continent in recent days. Like they really give a poop about the invisible children. If they weren't moved to action a few years ago when Oprah highlighted this across the airwaves, why should we all of a sudden believe they're concerned now? We've seen the genocide of indigenous populations of Libya at the hands of US sponsored AlQ They're after the land and it's mineral resources, and they only want to further the genocide and the true holocaust that has been happening, ...but will soon end.

btw - Notice that ever since Droghi took over in Italy, we haven't heard one peep about Berlusconi?

Justice WILL be done!

I realize this is just a bunch of disjointed statements with no proof whatsoever, or even a cohesive argument to back it up, ...but I will be back to connect the dots later. Have a little patience, because even I realize I sound like an idiot right now.

Today is an important day this side of our border. The NDP is picking their new leader in the wake of Jack Layton's tragic and oh so conveniently timed premature death. I can't wait to see who they have chosen.   :P

w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: WWIII
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 01:23:09 PM »
Ok don't over do it now  :)

So you are saying we are leading up to it then?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 01:32:23 PM »
Ok don't over do it now  :)

So you are saying we are leading up to it then?

I am saying do not let your hearts be troubled. You will hear of wars, and rumours of wars, but do not let your hearts be troubled. All these things must come to pass.  :-*
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 01:33:26 PM »
I am saying do not let your hearts be troubled. You will hear of wars, and rumours of wars, but do not let your hearts be troubled. All these things must come to pass.  :-*

ShortLy  8)