Author Topic: feeling great on tons of raw fruits like strawberries PLUS SPECIAL RECIPE FALCON  (Read 7488 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
LOL

Hey Johnny Falcone, serious question, when you do DB squats, you are bringing the DBs up to your shoulders to hold, not holding them down at your sides?  Is this correct?  If so, why do you prefer this way?

it is ALOT easier to hold them down by your sides and on the way up squeeze the sholder blades back, it feels much more natural this way , really works the traps.

It can be a pain in the ass bringin the dumbells to the sholders, i dont do them that way much
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
yes i heard his parents were afriad of him growing to be 20 feet tall since they dont make pants that big so instead they fed him a "manute bowl" yet still managed to be nearly 11 feet tall eating strawberries everyday
:D :D damn fine reply Johnny..

Dokey111

• Getbig V
it is ALOT easier to hold them down by your sides and on the way up squeeze the sholder blades back, it feels much more natural this way , really works the traps.

It can be a pain in the ass bringin the dumbells to the sholders, i dont do them that way much

that is what i would say, no sense bringing them up to your shoulders but wanted to hear your thoughts.  Exactly, squat, pull back shrug, repeat.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Falcon, do you recommend sniffing a lot glue along with your fruits? Or is that a delicacy reserved for desert?

bahaha!  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
that is what i would say, no sense bringing them up to your shoulders but wanted to hear your thoughts.  Exactly, squat, pull back shrug, repeat.

yeah the front deltoids would get way to tired keeping the dumbells at your sholders while doing the squat, thus making it for a very unconfortable lift
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
yeah the front deltoids would get way to tired keeping the dumbells at your sholders while doing the squat, thus making it for a very unconfortable lift
So are you saying Johnny that you have changed your style, you know you got to try new things now and again understood.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
So are you saying Johnny that you have changed your style, you know you got to try new things now and again understood.

yes now that i am not high any more and a vegeterain for a number of years now my head is much clearer  8)
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I have also noticed an energy surge from strawberries. I believe they are a underrated super food.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

There you go buddy...i think Failcan has some more if you ask him to.... ;)

Are you saying this is where Falcon does his research and knocks down hoes? It reminds me of a guy that lived at Walden Pond once.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
i love fruit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
and fruit loves you

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Today is the first day of my 'fruit and veggie' diet.
I have already gotten a decent amount of fruits and veggies from my Vitamix blender, but it has always been alongside my regular meals.
I always noticed how great I felt after having a large shake of mostly vegetables.
I decided over the weekend that I was going to be somewhat of a half assed vegetarian, my main food source will be veggies and fruits.
For protein I will have eggs, raw milk, and protein powder. No more meats. No more rice, pasta, or any processed carbs.
My post workout carb meal (if veggies and fruits don't satiate me enough) will be beans, lentils, or mashed peas.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Dr. Akec K.A. Khoc, Ambassador of Sudan to the U.S said that "Manute had a very great heart for his country and people. He did everything to support anybody in need of shoes, blankets,health service, food, and people who were struggling. He went to see them and to encourage them to continue their struggle for their rights, for their freedoms. Manute embodied everything we can think of in Sudan. Reconciling warring groups between the north and south, in Darfur he was working for reconciliation between Darfur and the south and between Darfur and the rest of Sudan. So Manute was a voicefor hope."

Sudan Sunrise founder, Tom Prichard, says B
Yes he did a great ambassador for the sport and strawberries. Seriously I understand he was a good dude very humble.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
yes i love how the strawberries keep you from getting sleepy. i didnt add in the strawberries in larger quantities till a few days ago. i think you can see results immediatley, but as time goes on and one is consistent damn you really see improvements in quality of life
Johnny,

You oughta pick your own Strawberries.  They should be ready near April.  If you need help finding where to do so in your area, let me know.  You can come away with a ton at 50 cents to a dollar a pound.  Jezebelle and I once got 50 pounds in a single run.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Johnny,

You oughta pick your own Strawberries.  They should be ready near April.  If you need help finding where to do so in your area, let me know.  You can come away with a ton at 50 cents to a dollar a pound.  Jezebelle and I once got 50 pounds in a single run.

X2

Did this once with the missus, and made the most delicious homemade strawberry ice cream milkshake that we kept in 6litre bottles in the fridge. Semi milk, ice, raw strawberry's and demerera suger - not recommended as part of a calorie controlled diet lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Here are Some More.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
This thread is giving me the impetus to whip up a big batch of "Benjamin Franklin Strawberry Shortcake"!  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
This thread is giving me the impetus to whip up a big batch of "Benjamin Franklin Strawberry Shortcake"!  ;)
Jezebelle and I did make New Orleans Chicken and Sausage Gumbo and Water Ground Cornbread yesterday as a matter of fact.  I actually had to bake 2 Cast Irons full of Cornbread because I usually eat the whole thing and Jezebelle complains that she never gets any Cornbread so I made us each a skillet full.

The day before I made Buttermilk Vanilla Ice Cream with Whole whole fat Buttermilk and Honey.  Yesterday I actually went over my usual 2500 calories because I just couldn`t stay out of the Ice Cream and Cornbread.  Plus I probably was dazed from all the lead paint I was scraping.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Jezebelle and I did make New Orleans Chicken and Sausage Gumbo and Water Ground Cornbread yesterday as a matter of fact.  I actually had to bake 2 Cast Irons full of Cornbread because I usually eat the whole thing and Jezebelle complains that she never gets any Cornbread so I made us each a skillet full.

The day before I made Buttermilk Vanilla Ice Cream with Whole whole fat Buttermilk and Honey.  Yesterday I actually went over my usual 2500 calories because I just couldn`t stay out of the Ice Cream and Cornbread.  Plus I probably was dazed from all the lead paint I was scraping.
I choked on my "Juan Valdez Designer Mountain Coffee" reading this post !  LOL  ;D

I love this fucking stuff Adam.............I really do enjoy your food and cooking threads, but these names for the dishes you prepare are fucking pure gold!  :D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
TA, whats you exact location?
i assume not a big city.
You can't find quality food in a city. Everything sucks, fruits, veggies, meats, fish is so low quality...
Boundary Breaker

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 Adam, chest is looking big.
O

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Perfect.

We've become too conditioned to the supermarket.   People don't know what a really good strawberry like that tastes like.

The prices you quoted are great, especially compared to up here in the northeast.
Y