Author Topic: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw incline presses 420 dumbell presses 200lb VIDEO  (Read 52875 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
He already admitted that it's moving to April. Well, between the lines.

it doesnt matter when ! it matter what ,, i do not release products i dont approve of! ,, right now march 31,, if it need until april 30 or it wil be until then ,, i haev few fellas now working ,, i have missing in action elf in old yugoslavia he wa smy main elf in the tech team ,, now new fellas took his place...much more experienced fellas and much more protected ,, i promise you its all coming ,, this is all i do ,, i have in my mind one single mission in regard to bodybuild and it is TO CLEAN IT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
it doesnt matter when ! it matter what ,, i do not release products i dont approve of! ,, right now march 31,, if it need until april 30 or it wil be until then ,, i haev few fellas now working ,, i have missing in action elf in old yugoslavia he wa smy main elf in the tech team ,, now new fellas took his place...much more experienced fellas and much more protected ,, i promise you its all coming ,, this is all i do ,, i have in my mind one single mission in regard to bodybuild and it is TO CLEAN IT

gh15 approved

But Fat Alex, you kept promising and spouting off about March. So you're full of shit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
You're right about that, I don't understand the need nor purpose for gimmicks, nor do I have the patience or inclination to run multiple accounts on a forum

ofcourse im right,, gimicks came here and tried to ruin getbig,, ron knows it and can not do anyhign about it since he doesnt know whos who...its a problem but! i haev so many fellas behind me who try to help and so many superior elfs who sit on it 24 7 ...that what i bring out wil be horror show incoparing to what ws done to getbig,,

i garentee to you that dant can nto sleep in night from thre fear dianabol powedr wil be found in his protien ,, i garentee you that,, and the criminals he work with have their eyes in the back and im being very serious,, its coming

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
you want ot bet ? i feel bad to take money from poor but...i wil bet you ,, not only website but forum! and dating site,, and its sponsored by a very big clothing company and aspca inaddition to hgh providers i approve

you wil either eat your words or most likley wont be on getbig by then since you are temporary like many other before yo u....i am willing to even show you i am real here is the offer...i will show you im ione fella real legit talk to g101 he wil make sure you know this

gh15 approved

I have been here a good few years on this account and was here a good few more years before i got banned. I'm not going anywhere.

If the website launches and it has content, then i will man up and apologize.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
But Fat Alex, you kept promising and spouting off about March. So you're full of shit.

fat alex cant prep for a show agsint coach ,, did you evere read the bible lol what i forgot 10 years ago he stil didnt learn today ! fella is sociopath ,, he is crazy wacho,, his wife left him because of this,, could neevr marry a white girl becausde of this...fella is not there,, plus comiteed crimes on a federal level on usa grounds

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
I have been here a good few years on this account and was here a good few more years before i got banned. I'm not going anywhere.

If the website launches and it has content, then i will man up and apologize.

dont you see my talent already? i am a leader ,, it is either you are born with it or not,, i haev the ability to make anything i touch gold,, this is quality very few have and i keep saying to you i am one fella,, i can make any boarding of my choice the best one on internet...i have offers all those years financial offers to do it to other boardings...i refused out of loyalty,, but wen it comes to my site....wait and see

it wil be the place to be ,, th eonly place hands on and no i wont forget getbig it is in my heart and i will be here ,, but! everything you wanted to know bodybuild wil be on my site and ESPECIALY FORUM where you wil be able to communicate with me like never seen before on internet

gh15 approved
fallen angel

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
fat alex cant prep for a show agsint coach ,, did you evere read the bible lol what i forgot 10 years ago he stil didnt learn today ! fella is sociopath ,, he is crazy wacho,, his wife left him because of this,, could neevr marry a white girl becausde of this...fella is not there,, plus comiteed crimes on a federal level on usa grounds

gh15 approved

Fat Alex, if I go back and read the gh15 account from years ago, the language use, spelling and sentence structuring is completely different. Who used the account then? When did you become this retarded?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i have someone waiting another 1 k in cash ,, when i come todsya ...i want you all to tel me if you want more pms published ,, i haev many i didnt even read maybe we can all read them together,, you will be worshiping me after you read it even as gimicks ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Fat slob Alex15, answer me please. Going back on your post history and taking careful note on your writing style, spelling, grammar, etc. It's totally different. If you say this account has only ever been used by one person, when did you become this stupid, dumb and basically retarded?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Grabbed three random posts of him from years ago. Some is quite ironic.

let me correct your english..."I think you should spend your recess time out on the playground with your friends instead of coming on a board that you have  NO business being on. just making sure your english is perfect. now, not every pro is going here with 5 blue stars i just came here first time a month ago after i saw what priest was writing about his steroid use.  now your shit talk wont change the main subject and it is: craig titus going to be a dead man walking in few months. prosecution is going for death.

you are a kid and if you are anything more than a kid then you're 100% gym rat that got no wife or girlfriend. i bet $ on that. fag

'Let me correct your English'  :-X

my wife wouldnt fuck the murderer he's a)got no money  b)has no brain and c) got no muscle as of today

but! if somone would gang bang the murderer id be willing to join in with out a doubt. i would be a homo for a day. he needs to be happy his life will last till 2020 cuz we would have finished his sorry little ass way before. he's quite lucky!

my wife? Does anyone know if this yapping parrot ever claimed to be married? If so, pics of his wife?

now to the sentence.
if you know anything about crimes and sentences in the state of nevada, you would know that the murderer will most likely get the death chamber. i'm againt death but in usa as of today his chances to get the death chamber are close to 100%. the murderer will not get life in prison simply due to the fact he got no money behind him. if he had any money behind him he would have a chain of very high profile lawyers representing him. i see many here say the murderer will get 35 years behind bars....well maybe the ugly wife will but NOT the murderer.

mark my words:
the murderer- death chamber.
the ugly wife- 10-20 years in prison.

We marked your words. Your words were wrong.

Totally different style of writing. Different everything.

Man you're full of shit.

Jaime

• Getbig V
You would be here from now until the end of time posting all of the times where the account has contradicted itself.

Retards of the highest order.
Trans Milkshake.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
gh15 is just a fucking dick. Funny mostly, but lately just a dick. And probably the biggest pathological liar. But then again, Fat slob Alex with his curly female bob homo hairstyle is known as a whack job.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/

gh15 approved

What crimes? please do tell

Swlabr

It is an interesting exercise in psychology.

The gh15 account plays on the insecurity's of the most insecure bunch of people on earth, bodybuilders.

The account told them what they wanted and you could say anything now, what a bunch of fuck ups lol.

He told me what I wanted and it happened! In 6 months I transformed thanks to him. Last night in the gym guys were staring in awe as I was training arms. They could not believe their eyes when I took off my baggy shirt to reveal a vascular, dry, lean muscular fella.

Try what he preaches, you'll love it.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Alex23 made over a thousand posts from gh15 account. I find this most amusing fact of them all because the elfs think k23 is the enemy when he is really the one with the trips and switches.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Ya` think Mike O`Hearn could bench 600 if he trained with it in mind ?

;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
He told me what I wanted and it happened! In 6 months I transformed thanks to him. Last night in the gym guys were staring in awe as I was training arms. They could not believe their eyes when I took off my baggy shirt to reveal a vascular, dry, lean muscular fella.

Try what he preaches, you'll love it.

I don't need to bro.

You took some basic drug advice and it worked out for you, that has nothing to do with the validity of the account.

Maybe someone else surpasses you on half of what you run, a quarter, or maybe someone else needs to run more, you see what i'm saying?

Run some tren, primo and gh woopty do.

And for that genius all the other bullshit gets thrown out of the window gtfo.
Trans Milkshake.

Figo

• Getbig V
Ya` think Mike O`Hearn could bench 600 if he trained with it in mind ?

;D
stop trying to hyjack the thread

Stay on topic!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I don't need to bro.

You took some basic drug advice and it worked out for you, that has nothing to do with the validity of the account.

Maybe someone else surpasses you on half of what you run, a quarter, or maybe someone else needs to run more, you see what i'm saying?

Run some tren, primo and gh woopty do.

And for that genius all the other bullshit gets thrown out of the window gtfo.

Thank you Sir for a measure of clarity in a world of nincompoopery.
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
stop trying to hyjack the thread

Stay on topic!
Sorry,I lost my head there for a minute!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tommy said nincompoopery!!  LOL  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"The pyramids were built by aliens."                 -gh15
"I use the same needle for 100+ injections."     -gh15    
"These guys take 500 mgs a day of Anadrol."     -gh15
"Mike O’Hearn can not squat 315 for reps."         -gh15
"I saw the actual defense plans for nuclear attack."   -gh15
a

Figo

• Getbig V
Thank you Sir for a measure of clarity in a world of nincompoopery.

share some more nincompoopery from venice days

Whatever you please, the floor is yours...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
James is a23's anglo nemesis tech nerd permabulker brother from another mother
"

Heywood

• Getbig IV
If Ohearn has a fake plate or 2 with the 800 lb squat (and I believe he does) then how on earth can you accept any lift he claims?

That is, if he has so little respect for lifting, the irongame, or his "fans" that he fakes any lift, then all the lifts could be fake.  The 200 lb db bench is really 100 lb db's.

You can't claim a legit 400 lb incline and then claim an 800 squat.  

it's all bullshit........