Author Topic: melatonan II  (Read 6096 times)

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Re: melatonan II
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 03:13:47 AM »
I wasnt blessed with olive toned skin, and I have found the best way to tan and to keep some color year round is to use the non-burning high pressure tanning beds (not many of those in the US from what I hear). I also try to use a self tanning lotion about once or twice a week. The combination of these two things keeps some natural - looking color on me year round. It doesnt keep me dark tan mind you, not like those people in the fitness magazines. But I have discovered that if you have very fair skin, it is better to simply try to keep your paleness moderated, and not strive to make yourself look Greek or anything like that.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 04:34:22 AM »
Why not just look pale?

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 11:32:22 AM »
Ive used it several times. Im dutch/german/french so I dont tan at all!!! I just burn and turn white again. always had redish blonde hair, and an orange beard. after using malanotan II my hair turned brown, my beard turned darker brown, and my skin holds color much better than it ever has before! I have to go in the sun with it though. some of my friends can just take it and get darker!! pisses me off! but it definitely works! never had sides either.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2012, 12:23:39 PM »
is there anybody here from canada that has used mII,i want to order it,but the kit,i want to make sure i have everything i need,does purchasepeptides ship to canada? or is there any places in canada that i can get this?..need help trying to order this..thanx

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2012, 04:57:51 PM »
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2012, 05:35:06 PM »
hmmm.... random injections just to have browner skin with limited testing of long term impacts...

definition of stupid

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 05:35:18 PM »
is there anybody here from canada that has used mII,i want to order it,but the kit,i want to make sure i have everything i need,does purchasepeptides ship to canada? or is there any places in canada that i can get this?..need help trying to order this..thanx

http://canadapeptides.com/
http://www.canadianmedsupplies.com/

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2012, 06:03:43 PM »
Here's another thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=426890.0

I think one of the reasons it is hard to search for on this site is that literally every single thread I've seen spells it wrong.
Although, the majority seem to spell it "Melatonin II," so typing that in our search engine will probably get you a good bit of info.

For anyone wishing to search beyond the parameters of Getbig, be sure to type it the correct way: "Melanotan II."

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 06:52:21 PM »

http://canadapeptides.com/
http://www.canadianmedsupplies.com/

all kinds of stupid shit available to morons through those sites.... *sigh*

might as well smoke some crack :P

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 07:02:41 PM »

all kinds of stupid shit available to morons through those sites.... *sigh*

might as well smoke some crack :P

I knew a guy through my one gym back around 2005. I hadn't seen him for a long time, when someone randomly mentioned him in conversation. Apparently, he was taking some kind of tanning "pills." Now, you know how the details of stories are relayed by word of mouth from one person to the next; maybe it was pills and maybe it wasn't. I don't know if he was using this Melanotan shit or if it was something else.

Anyway, the reason nobody had seen him for a while is he was in the hospital with life-threatening kidney problems! Somebody else chimed in that he'd been drinking alcohol while taking the stuff, attributing that to his condition. Again, I don't know how accurate any of this is.

I ran into the guy at my current gym about 7 months ago. He looks good - perfectly healthy and doing full workouts. I'm going to ask him about what exactly happened next time I see him.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2012, 04:49:39 AM »
i always come back to the fact that we only have 2 kidneys, 1 liver, 1 heart, etc...

personally, i am very pale skinned... i never go out of my way to tan but i do like the sun (vit-d)

of course a solid quarter of me is covered in ink....

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2012, 03:45:55 PM »
ok after youve mixed this,are you saposed to store this in fridge

and on 10mg MII bottle,do ya mix 2ml of bac.water or 1 ml bac..water..a guy i know of who uses this lots says use 2ml of bac water to mix